Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day (59763 Views)

I’ll Stop Drinking from Sachet Water After Seeing This / Find Out Why You Should Stop Drinking Cold Water Or Ice Water As A Man / See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by mhizsuzzy(f): 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Justiceleague1:

lolss...sisterly,i wish i could join u buh ya brother dey hussle for water seriously..
Thats one problem associated with us o..anyway,enjoy urself.
Gonna ping u na,wha say ye? cool
Ehya water wahala I understand ooh.
didn't get dis part, wha say ye?
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by fowlyansh181(m): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
lonelydora:
Lol. Obesity? Why is my friend still slim? He takes coke daily. People keep discouraging us about drinking Coke, but shops selling coke keep increasing daily on the streets.

Even if Coke no advertise, they will keep selling. I am even typing this with a 60cl bottle of chilled coke by my side. I can't do without a bottle of coke daily.
you will look back to this day , and wish you had listened if you don't stop

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by gentleedu(m): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
Wuminity:
Thank God, it's Pepsi I drink, and it's once in every three months.....
pepsi or coke they all contain the same thing
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by iamphill: 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
now I am confused. don't drink alcohol, don't drink juice, now don't drink carbonated soda(Coke). wetin man go come drink now? men I tire........
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by kayjay007(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Sunnycliff:
Even if I stop drinking coke, I will still die....

.... So no need

.... Since that is inevitable
it makes you death come faster.
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by kense88: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
Sunnycliff:

.... So no need

Even if you didn't hug transformer you will still die. So go and embrace transformer
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by bahlow87(m): 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
Is it that only coke contain caffeine? what of other drinks.......and you need to understand that you need this elements in you sometimes......my advice is take it wisely because too much of everything is not good...(including water).
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by Justiceleague1: 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
Ehya water wahala I understand ooh. didn't get dis part, wha say ye?
what say you? cheesy cheesy

my vessel might sail to lagos dec or jan.... We go share bottle nah... wha say ye?
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by mrMeen(m): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ginaz:
Water all the way or onions juice.
onion kini
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by Mekanus(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
Sunnycliff:

.... So no need

Everybody gonna die but op was talking about postponing your funeral.

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by poweredcom(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Pepsi cocacola and all cola are all soda so why focus on a particular brand coke
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
I doubt those stuffs you said up here. .you forget we all have different body system and how how body tend to respond to certain foods we take. .drinking coke to some gives them instant energy and relief. . .as for sugar, if your pancreas or insulin is working, sugar intake will be converted. .so where is the depression coming from?

www.valentine202.com
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
0P,why not go to aso rock!!!
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by NgHealth(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nice post
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by omokab: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
comp88:
LIES
what is lie in all what he said? Something you don't know anything about it you are saying lie and your supporters were there clicking like for you. I stopped drinking coke when I was having dental problem and stomach pain because of ulcer. As am talking to you, my teeth is still shaking but I have control ulcer to a certain level. I drink coke almost everyday of my live before but I have stopped for now expect on rear occasion.
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by classicalbenson(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
coke will make u a one minute guy...even lizard go dey perform pass u.water go draw pass ur sperm sef

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by rajiraymond(m): 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
What offence did NBC commit that warrants this?
I don't just understand.
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by rajiraymond(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
What offence did NBC commit that warrants this?
I don't just understand, haaa Aye leo!
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by tabisegroup(m): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
hanassholesolo:
OP, did Pepsi pay you for this article?
Don't mind that guy ..all those people supporting him don't really have the experience of cooling down ur system with a chilled bottle of coke after eating a good and sumptuous pounded yam/white-soup grin
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by donhils: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
Don't worry, Coka Cola is going to hear this
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by Julietcutie(f): 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
thank you but I still love my coca cola like that...there is nothing like a chilled bottle of coke
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by RoyalBlak007: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
Julietcutie:
thank you but I still love my coca cola like that...there is nothing like a chilled bottle of coke

Ok
Enjoy smiley
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by clems88(m): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Op is it your body Abi did my body complain angry take your time . please someone get me a bottle of big coke grin cheesy
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by mhizsuzzy(f): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Justiceleague1:

what say you? cheesy cheesy

my vessel might sail to lagos dec or jan.... We go share bottle nah... wha say ye?
no p though but I no dey stay Lagos ooh na Anambra babe I be
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by lonelydora: 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
fowlyansh181:
you will look back to this day , and wish you had listened if you don't stop
I'm a field worker and do strenuous jobs most times. I believe i burn it off daily. It keeps me going
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by lonelydora: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
ogbright:

That is what an English man call addiction. If you don't kill it, it kills you. Opari

I do strenuous jobs. I believe i burn it off.
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by xcesspaschal(m): 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
And i have been drinking coke at least twice a day for the past 8yrs. God am feeling weak now
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by piagetskinner(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
abeggy..them don come again

I drank coke today... last one was like a month ago

I prefer drinking iced tea...at least that one has less sugar
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by fowlyansh181(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
lonelydora:

I'm a field worker and do strenuous jobs most times. I believe i burn it off daily. It keeps me going
one does not just simply burn of that amount of sugar in a day's worth of work.

EDIT: I'd rather you take boost energy drinks or even a cup of coffee for energy to keep the energy going
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by dollytino4real(f): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
A lot of recent studies show that consuming sodas every day starts to wreak havoc on your dietary intake without you even noticing it.

Vitamin deficiency

The phosphoric acid contained in Coke along with caffeine, which has a diuretic effect, starts washing nutrients and vitamins out of your body 60 minutes after you had the drink. Imagine that happening every day. That’s how a vitamin deficiency starts.
my birthday mate hello
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by Rhea(f): 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
comp88:
LIES

79 likes! I guess diabetes is about to land a big jet in Nigeria. Research those claims before you label them as lies. Google is your friend
Re: 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day by lonelydora: 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
fowlyansh181:
one does not just simply burn of that amount of sugar in a day's worth of work.

EDIT: I'd rather you take boost energy drinks or even a cup of coffee for energy to keep the energy going

I don't do coffee...its bitter. Don't blame me, that's the mentality i grew up with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do I Have Herpes? / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Harnaam Kaur, Youngest Female With Beard Shares Inspiring Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.