Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,238 members, 7,923,182 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:58 PM

See Who Is Competing With Bobrisky In The Oshee Baddest Game, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Who Is Competing With Bobrisky In The Oshee Baddest Game, (781 Views)

Tiwa Savage Spotted Dancing With Bobrisky At A Wedding / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Who Is Competing With Bobrisky In The Oshee Baddest Game, by essor2017(m): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
There is absolutely nothing that we can not see in this our Nigeria, where everybody wants to come out and show themselves, while are still on Bobrisky's issues, trying to accept him/her and get used of his Osheeeee Baddest attitude, another one shows up.

This one appears to be kinda popular, but if you are not deep in the Nigerian beauty industry, you might not know him; even me, i did not even know him not until i was going through my Instagram looking for amebo...

source www.etoileafric.com.ng for full gist, bobrisky has seen his match.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Strange Tree That Bears Angel Like Fruits / Young Police Officers Visits The Commissioner Of Police, Lagos State (photos) / Video And Pictures Of Odunlade Adekola's Unilag Signing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.