Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Nigerian Lady Who Celebrated Her Birthday Feeding The Poor And Underprivileged I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Who Celebrated Her Birthday Feeding The Poor And Underprivileged I (788 Views)

Ghanaian Actor Who Celebrated His Birthday In Cemetery Says Ghosts Haunt Him / Mc Tagwaye Meets Ned Nwoko, Confirms Partnership To Support The Underprivileged / Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Who Celebrated Her Birthday Feeding The Poor And Underprivileged I by Meca4christ: 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
The picture of a Nigerian Lady who Celebrated Her Birthday Feeding The Poor And Underprivileged In Owerri, Imo State on Saturday has gone viral on social media.

The young lady whose age bracket is between 25years to 28years old was on Saturday seen around the popular Wetheral road in Owerri, the capital of IMO state distributing food items and gifts to the less privileged on the road and also the motherless baby home.

The lady in her speech said that today is a special day for me and I want to celebrate it in an extraordinary way. Instead of hosting a big party calling on guys and ladies to come and drink and dance, I decided to celebrate this year’s birthday with this set of people, because each time I think about them, I feel privileged to be in a better position and I ask God to bless me so that I can be able to do more.

Below are the pictures taken while distributing gift items to the less privileged.

Source: https://www.thepagemagazine.com/2017/10/21/nigerian-lady-who-celebrated-birthday-feeding-poor-underprivileged-owerri-imo-state/

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Celebrated Her Birthday Feeding The Poor And Underprivileged I by Florblu(f): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
What a beautiful heart and body.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Celebrated Her Birthday Feeding The Poor And Underprivileged I by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
This is the way it should be. Not everytime slaying for Africa.

Congrats.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Celebrated Her Birthday Feeding The Poor And Underprivileged I by Chine12(m): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
why Must We Snap and upload Everything will do when helping the Poor ?

Well I Commend You For remembering the Poor And Underprivileged in your Birthday Celebration,If 40% of Us can do like this Then this world will be a better place.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Celebrated Her Birthday Feeding The Poor And Underprivileged I by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
What a compassionate woman.

Absolut beautiful soul in and out.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Celebrated Her Birthday Feeding The Poor And Underprivileged I by Meca4christ: 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
A very good heart
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Celebrated Her Birthday Feeding The Poor And Underprivileged I by DanielsParker(m): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2017
nice of her.

a single day's act of kindness to the poor/less privileged can bring us unending blessings and favour from God.

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Drinking/sippin Garri And Getting Excited In Dubai(photo+video) / Wizkid Jubilates Has He Claim Best Act, Draked Weep For Losing To Wizkid / Sony Music Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO Award Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.