Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,689 members, 7,918,169 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:28 AM

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video (38991 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Caseless:
you're shameless!

Of course those calling lola a golddigging runs girl whose lifes mission is to destroy her husbands brothers because of some measly amount of money (she has never seen in her life), are not shameless.

You are all SHAMELESS! Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Caseless:
are we still on this story of who helps who?

Where was Lola when they made over 100 million in 2 weeks in '07 from their album that contained "do me"?

She brought them up to where she met them abi?

What of Jude that sold his car just for them to shoot a video in '04?

Lola did not make them. Oil business ko, water business ni

Jude has always bn there from their jos days and all their life. Who is talking abt jude?
"Do me" was on their 3rd album. They were dating during promotion of their 1st album.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ephhay:
Well done Mr P
pls contact me through pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Basketmouth's Daughter, Janelle Okpocha's Swag / EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow / Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.