Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,360 members, 7,920,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:08 AM

Is There Suffering In Heaven. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Suffering In Heaven. (1265 Views)

If God Is All Powerful, Why Does He Allow Evil And Suffering In This World? / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Suffering In Heaven. by ifenes(m): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
Could there be suffering in heaven ? NO!!

Heaven to start with is not a place but a state of one's mind. What Christianity teaches about heaven an hell is wrong. These are not places you go but state of mind you put yourself consciously or subconsciously.

There is absolutely no way you could suffer in heaven. Why ? Because they are positive outcomes of your challenges you have faced like Joy, Happiness, peace, Love. And these outcomes can be experience as a matter of choice regardless of the situation we find ourselves. Hell is the opposite....you can also experience it as a result of choices we make. So guys, heaven will always be bliss anyone can chose owe to experience.

A poor man can experience heaven just as the rich can experience hell. That could be another topic of discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Suffering In Heaven. by aribisala0(m): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
engineerboat:

Have ever heard from a mother who is thinking about her daughter in hell before
No I am very clear: I am speculating but you write as if you have been so once again have you?
Re: Is There Suffering In Heaven. by LordeCalifornia: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
engineerboat:

Am quoting heaven experience you are quoting judgement seat are they the same
Quoting heaving experience? cheesy
So you're saying once in heaven, all memories would be earased? Quite funny. Erased by who?
Seems you've forgotten about the story told by Jesus about the rich man and Lazarus, after death, the rich man still had the memories of his life on earth, he even begged for Lazarus to go and minister to his siblings on earth so they wouldn't join him in hades. Lazarus, equally still had his memories intact. There would be no point being in heaven (or hell) without knowing why or how you got there.
Re: Is There Suffering In Heaven. by aribisala0(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
ifenes:
Could there be suffering in heaven ? NO!!

Heaven to start with is not a place but a state of one's mind. What Christianity teaches about heaven an hell is wrong. These are not places you go but state of mind you put yourself consciously or subconsciously.

There is absolutely no way you could suffer in heaven. Why ? Because they are positive outcomes of your challenges you have faced like Joy, Happiness, peace, Love. And these outcomes can be experience as a matter of choice regardless of the situation we find ourselves. Hell is the opposite....you can also experience it as a result of choices we make. So guys, heaven will always be bliss anyone can chose owe to experience.

A poor man can experience heaven just as the rich can experience hell. That could be another topic of discussion.

Topic of another discussion. Let us exhaust the topic of this discussion : Christian/Muslim heaven. Not YOUR OWN heaven
Re: Is There Suffering In Heaven. by ifenes(m): 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
aribisala0:

Topic of another discussion. Let us exhaust the topic of this discussion : Christian/Muslim heaven. Not YOUR OWN heaven

What's the point discussing two sets of heaven that don't exist ?
Re: Is There Suffering In Heaven. by aribisala0(m): 11:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
ifenes:

What's the point discussing two sets of heaven that don't exist ?
You don't have to participate do you? Just reacquaint upper and lower lip in a bond of friendship

1 Like

Re: Is There Suffering In Heaven. by HCpaul(m): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
engineerboat:

What you need to realize is that when you get to heaven.

You forget about what you've experienced on earth.

Its a news experience entirely.

Pray that you get there

The same way I prayed to get to earth

Life on Earth to me is not a laboratory setting where people come to perform experiment to see whether they are qualified for paradise or not.... If so, then the purpose of life as proposed by your God is worthless and a futile exercise.

Life on earth to me is also not a chorister unit where people rehearse on their next/intended presentations. If so, then the purpose of life as illustrated by your God is ridiculous and baseless.

Let's assume that there is heaven, it doesn't add up to me when I see people rehearsing and practicing on how to live there even before getting there. That's why I asked you that did I pray to Get to Earth before I got here The answer is plainly No!

No one gets any attention in Suspense and in absentia. If an Angel gaze at us in the sky today, it's obvious that you will be surprise the same way I would. Today, what you know about heaven is not beyond the hefty lies obfuscated in the bible. You know nothing about heaven the same way I don't.

Science that is rapidly evolving amidst the 20th and 21st century are still struggling to figure out the origin of the universe not to even talk about the designer behind it. Yet, religion that was constructed during primitive ages and civilisations had already figured out the creator behind our universe. This time around, they found thousands of them.

How I wish that there is really an intelligent designer that also has the heaven and hell constructs at its disposal. . . Atheist like me will just be staring at you in hell when you are damn busy enjoying your punishment as a reward for betraying sanity while on earth. This time around, it won't be forever because of the chasm that persist between a God and an intelligent designer.

When I gets to heaven, I will definitely adapt and swiftly learn about my new change of planetary environment, their morals, ethics, civilisations and educational system.

Thank you!
Re: Is There Suffering In Heaven. by engineerboat(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
HCpaul:

The same way I prayed to get to earth

Life on Earth to me is not a laboratory setting where people come to perform experiment to see whether they are qualified for paradise or not.... If so, then the purpose of life as proposed by your God is worthless and a futile exercise.

Life on earth to me is also not a chorister unit where people rehearse on their next/intended presentations. If so, then the purpose of life as illustrated by your God is ridiculous and baseless.

Let's assume that there is heaven, it doesn't add up to me when I see people rehearsing and practicing on how to live there even before getting there. That's why I asked you that did I pray to Get to Earth before I got here The answer is plainly No!

No one gets any attention in Suspense and in absentia. If an Angel gaze at us in the sky today, it's obvious that you will be surprise the same way I would. Today, what you know about heaven is not beyond the hefty lies obfuscated in the bible. You know nothing about heaven the same way I don't.

Science that is rapidly evolving amidst the 20th and 21st century are still struggling to figure out the origin of the universe not to even talk about the designer behind it. Yet, religion that was constructed during primitive ages and civilisations had already figured out the creator behind our universe. This time around, they found thousands of them.

How I wish that there is really an intelligent designer that also has the heaven and hell constructs at its disposal. . . Atheist like me will just be staring at you in hell when you are damn busy enjoying your punishment as a reward for betraying sanity while on earth. This time around, it won't be forever because of the chasm that persist between a God and an intelligent designer.

When I gets to heaven, I will definitely adapt and swiftly learn about my new change of planetary environment, their morals, ethics, civilisations and educational system.

Thank you!

Why are you on earth.

What is your purpose of existence

When will you die

When you die where are you going

Where you are going, what gets you there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Stop Worshipping Me. Robert Powell / Why Did She Not Live To Reap The Fruits Of Her Labour / Story Of Late CAC Founder, Apostle Ayo Babalola Why They Call Him Olorun 1930

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.