Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,290 members, 7,925,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:11 AM

Should Christians Really Engage In Dating?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Christians Really Engage In Dating?? (612 Views)

15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery / Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo / Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Christians Really Engage In Dating?? by fumisko(f): 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
This has always been a burdensome issue on my mind and I have always wondered if it is really ok or not.

So please I would like you to help me out here. Do you think it's ideal and OK for Christians to engage in dating or do you feel Christians should court directly and then marry??

Check out my view on the above matter at
http://diaryofalovergirl..com.ng

Abe share wetin u think with me. The thing don tire me
Re: Should Christians Really Engage In Dating?? by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 22, 2017
Court directly and then marry?

No no no

No dating at all, as well as no courting. In fact no looking at the opposite sex, no touching, no talking etc

Mtchhheeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Christians Really Engage In Dating?? by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 22, 2017
fumisko:
This has always been a burdensome issue on my mind and I have always wondered if it is really ok or not.

So please I would like you to help me out here. Do you think it's ideal and OK for Christians to engage in dating or do you feel Christians should court directly and then marry??

Check out my view on the above matter at
http://diaryofalovergirl..com.ng

Abe share wetin u think with me. The thing don tire me

Oya na Fumisko , No problem. Court and Marry right ?

Do you have a Nice looking boobs & Ass to compliment it? grin grin grin

Can you cook Egusi, Nkwobi, Banga and a nice delicious Isi Ewu to go along? cheesy cheesy cheesy

No need of knowing about you or studying your attitude. Just come and lets marry straight jare ! No need to date! tongue tongue
Re: Should Christians Really Engage In Dating?? by fumisko(f): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
cruchenutii:

Oya na Fumisko , No problem. Court and Marry right ?

Do you have a Nice looking boobs & Ass to compliment it? grin grin grin

Can you cook Egusi, Nkwobi, Banga and a nice delicious Isi Ewu to go along? cheesy cheesy cheesy

No need of knowing about you or studying your attitude. Just come and lets marry straight jare ! No need to date! tongue tongue
I don't even know banga soup
Hope u love me like that still grin
Re: Should Christians Really Engage In Dating?? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
fumisko:

I don't even know banga soup
Hope u love me like that still grin

No problem, As long as you can pray for one hour ! I'm from Redeem & my church won't join us If my wife can't pray for that long tongue

Lastly, you must also know how to do monkey style in the night. Hope you knw what monkey style is ? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get Married To My Best Friend's Ex / Please VOTE Our Cute Baby Ian To Win This Cusson Competition / )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.