Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:04 PM

Renting An Apartment For Short Term - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Renting An Apartment For Short Term (499 Views)

What You Need To Do Before Renting An Apartment / Do’s And Don’ts Of Renting An Apartment/office Space In Nigeria (part 2) / What Is The Average Price Per Square Meter For Renting An Apartment In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Renting An Apartment For Short Term by pyaarey56: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2010
Dear Fellas,

A friend of mine is coming to Lagos for his job purposes and he intends to hire an apartment for the duration of his stay. His stay period will range from 3 months to 01 year. He is looking for a serviced apartment ( single bed ) with almost all amenities, like electricity/standby, water supply (hot and Cold), DSTV, full fledged kitchen, secured compound etc.etc.

The possible areas he is in search for are VI, Ikoye, Lekki and maximum upto Surulere. ( he doesn't want to go far from VI)

I need an advise in the form of price tags available for these areas, and famous rental properties names and /OR agents who can work it out.

His budget is not yet defined, because, of course he will be looking for lowest prices with maximum gains, but, as he will be earning in US$ here so he can negotiate with the good offer and places.

I am not in the country for long, otherwise I may be looking for it my self in Lagos.

Thanks in appreciation for any one, providing information and advice.

God Bless You.

(1) (Reply)

Get Affordable Land In Lekki Epe - Expressway In Lagos / 6 Bedroom House For Sale In Thomas Estate On 2 Plots Of Land / 3bedroom Bungalow On Adeniran Ogunsanya To Let (office)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.