Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,812 members, 7,952,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Google Pixelbook Specs And Price - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Google Pixelbook Specs And Price (1104 Views)

Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price / Google's Pixelbook Go Chromebook / The Pixelbook Is Google’s First Real Attempt At A Mainstream Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Pixelbook Specs And Price by sainttobs(m): 12:47am On Oct 22, 2017
Google PixelBook appears to be a contender against the likes of the Microsoft Surface and Apple MacBook laptops. The high-end, Chrome-running notebook offers you powerful Intel Core i processors, Google Assistant and ability to run mobile apps.

Where to Buy Laptops
Jumia Nigeria – See Offers | Konga – See Offers | Aliexpress - See Offers | Gearbest – See Offers
Google PixelBook Key Features and Specs

7th Gen Intel Core i7, Core i5 Processor
Intel HD Graphics
Google Chrome OS
12.3-inch Display, 2400 x 1600 pixels, 400 nits
8GB RAM or 16GB RAM
128GB SDD, 256GB SDD, 512GB SDD
PixelBook Pen (Sold Separately for $99)
2 x USB Type C with Fast Charging
up to 10 hours Battery Life

Google PixelBook Chrome OS Laptop
Design and Display
Judging by the price, the Google PixelBook is not a thing for budget buyers. But does it look attractive enough for the premium users it targets? It tries. You get a convertible design that brings the likes of the Lenovo Yoga to mind. The Google PixelBook comes with a 360-degree hinge that lets you flip the display all the way back.
The 2-in-1 features a backlit, chiclet style keyboard, which one may say outdoes those of a Microsoft Surface or the Apple MacBook. Its 12.3-inch display has a high resolution of 2,400 x 1,600 pixels. The sharp touchscreen supports an optional Pen with 2,000 levels of pressure sensitivity.
Hardware and Software
The Google PixelBook is nothing like what you usually get from a Chromebook in terms of hardware. It packs more punch with an Intel Core i5 or i7 processor. The Core i5 offerings come with 8GB RAM while the highest-end model boasts 16GB RAM. Onboard storage ranges from 128 GB to 512 GB.
Some users will likely find it disappointing that a 2-in-1 this costly runs on the lightweight Chrome OS. The Google PixelBook runs applications in the cloud. You can also install and run Android apps on the hybrid.
Other Specs and Features
The 10.3mm, ultra-slim PixelBook features two USB Type-C ports. You can use these to charge the 41Wh battery that Google claims will last up to 10 hours on a charge. The company says you get enough power to last up to two hours fromjus15-minute charging.
The hybrid supports Google Assistant, which you will be able to activate with a single tap on a dedicated button. You can type in your requests into the tool or use “OK, Google” commands. Google PixelBook also has support for Assistant activation on the optional Pen.

Pricing and Availability
The price of the Google PixelBook starts at $999 in the United States for the model with 128GB SDD. For $1199, you can buy the model with 256GB. Later in the year, for $1649 the Google PixelBook will also offer an option of 16GB RAM, 512GB SDD, and 7th Gen Intel Core i7 processor. Learn More
Google PixelBook Specs
Here are a few specs of the Google PixelBook:
General Features

Processor: 7th Generation Intel Core i5 Processor
GPU: Integrated Intel HD Graphics
Memory: 8GB RAM or 16GB RAM
Colours: –
Dimension: 290.3 x 220.7 x 10.4 mm
Weight: starting at 1.1 kg

Display & Keyboard

Display: 12.3-inch LED Display, 2400 x 1600 pixels, 400 nits
Keyboard: Full-sized, Back-lit Keyboard
Pointing Device: TouchPad

Storage

Built-in Storage: 128GB SDD, 256GB SDD, 512GB SDD
Optical Storage: No
Bundled Cloud Storage: –

Ports & Connectivity

Webcam: Yes, 720p HD Webcam
USB Ports: Yes, 2 x USB Type C
HDMI Port: No
Ethernet (RJ-45): No
VGA Port: No
SD Slot: Yes
Mic/Headphone: Yes
NFC: No
WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-Band
Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.2
Dock Connector: No

Other Features

2-Speakers
4 Microphones
PixelBook Pen (Sold Separately for $99)
Google Assistant

Battery

Battery: 41 Wh Li-Po Battery
Use Time: up to 10 hours battery Life

source: http://www.9jatechguru.com.ng/2017/10/google-pixelbook-specs-and-price.html

(1) (Reply)

USA Used HP Mini @40k / Smile Network- Auchi / Uk Asus X553MA SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.