Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

A Nairaland Frnd Who Got Married Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairaland Frnd Who Got Married Yesterday (953 Views)

See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday / How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me / Lady Shares Nak3d After $ex Photos Wit Her Frnd's BF, Tells Her To Com Take Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairaland Frnd Who Got Married Yesterday by darcon1: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2017
they finally said " yes I do" 2 each other

Re: A Nairaland Frnd Who Got Married Yesterday by Durhleepee(f): 10:13am On Oct 22, 2017
HML to them. I LIKE her gown kiss
Re: A Nairaland Frnd Who Got Married Yesterday by pocohantas(f): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2017
Their pre wedding photos graced front page recently ??

HmL to them.

Blackhawk03:
What's with the "nairaland" tag these days?

Na the latest o. Nairaland is a sovereign state, everybody wan claim citizen and enjoy the perks of citizenship.

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Frnd Who Got Married Yesterday by Blackhawk03(f): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2017
What's with the "nairaland" tag these days?
Re: A Nairaland Frnd Who Got Married Yesterday by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 22, 2017
I don't like the picture quality
Hml to the couple
Re: A Nairaland Frnd Who Got Married Yesterday by Godswilljasper2: 10:21am On Oct 22, 2017
Lovely. Congrats man.
Re: A Nairaland Frnd Who Got Married Yesterday by pocohantas(f): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2017
sunshineG:
I don't like the picture quality
Hml to the couple

Go and snap them another one na. Ty Bello! undecided
Re: A Nairaland Frnd Who Got Married Yesterday by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Go and snap them another one na. Ty Bello! undecided
I am suspecting you ooo. cheesy grin is that couple your friends?

Anyways, I feel they could have used a better camera, but the picture itself is not bad. They both look cute smiley
Re: A Nairaland Frnd Who Got Married Yesterday by Godswilljasper2: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2017
Hope you will like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairaland Frnd Who Got Married Yesterday by haywire07(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2017
The wife no fine
Re: A Nairaland Frnd Who Got Married Yesterday by michlins(m): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2017
Durhleepee:
HML to them. I LIKE her gown kiss
yeah. She didn't compromise on anything yet her physique was well represented
Re: A Nairaland Frnd Who Got Married Yesterday by pocohantas(f): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2017
sunshineG:
I am suspecting you ooo. cheesy grin is that couple your friends?

Anyways, I feel they could have used a better camera, but the picture itself is not bad. They both look cute smiley
I don't know them jare, I say make I do defeder work...see as e dey be. I think someone took this with his phone.

https://www.nairaland.com/4093632/beautiful-prewedding-pictures-dozie-chioma#61544111
Na them be that?
Re: A Nairaland Frnd Who Got Married Yesterday by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2017
pocohantas:

I don't know them jare, I say make I do defeder work...see as e dey be. I think someone took this with his phone.

https://www.nairaland.com/4093632/beautiful-prewedding-pictures-dozie-chioma#61544111
Na them be that?
oh ! I saw this prewedding pictures too.. They look good together

I think you are right about the pictures. I believe it was taken with a phone
Re: A Nairaland Frnd Who Got Married Yesterday by Learnstuffs: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2017
Is it just me that noticed that Nairalanders are getting married everyday
Re: A Nairaland Frnd Who Got Married Yesterday by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2017
Aww, congrats and hml to them.
Re: A Nairaland Frnd Who Got Married Yesterday by Lexusgs430: 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
haywire07:
The wife no fine

I would rather marry an ugly looking wife, but beautiful on the inside.
If you marry a beautiful looking wife, but ugly on the inside. You would know the true meaning of beauty lays in the eyes and heart of the beholder & monkey no fyn, but hin mama like am so....

(1) (Reply)

Sex Addict Reveals How She Slept With More Than 100 Guys / We Were Having Issues But She Made Things Worse By This Betrayal / Treat Your Wife As You Treat Your Phone To Have A Better Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.