Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,160 members, 7,880,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:07 PM

I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. (62140 Views)

I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond / Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years / Efia Odo: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by ikorodureporta: 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
I dey watch ''your view'' for tvc when thoz ladies ask Tim Godfrey why him neva marry, weda him still be virgin cheesy the guy say him no dey perfect cheesy cheesy
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by soath(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
Kwantinew!

Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by mhisterdreezy(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
So what if you lost yours at 28......what about me wey never loss waiting I go come do
u are .17
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by BadBlaize(m): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Virgin story again?
who e epp
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by four4: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Mizsylviah:
28!!!!!! U for kukma stay like that na........
c them, I known u lost ur own at 15 or 16

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by yohanpaul: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
You wey don loss your own since your 16 birthday. Make I go sip zobo. Nonsense.
biacan:
So what if you lost yours at 28......what about me wey never loss waiting I go come do
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Isaacvin(m): 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
i hold sumtin tangible
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by greggng: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:

wait until you grow white hairs for there
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by ezegenigbonine: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:

U need help? Make I help u lost am. Lol
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Humility017(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:
28...She tried What's even the big deal about virginity undecided
there is a big deal about it...dear. God expects us to keep ourselves pure

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by iammolise(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:

u go com make i loss am 4 u grin
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by wizsolzy(m): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The most important part of this virginity story which is conspicuously left out is that

She lost it to a woman.

WTF. Ahdonbilivit.

Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Topestbilly(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Aol360:
I am not understanding again o..It is a bad thing to be a virgin? Why is she feeling ashamed of keeping her body intact till 28??

Because they later realised it's not as special as they thought, especially giving it to someone who doesn't care or see no big deal about it. Being a virgin to adult age doesn't make u a good person or a well mannered being. Virgins can only have their rewards if they marry people who appreciate little things a lot and she should accompany it with good manner.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by tgmservice: 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
shut up u olosho me know say u loss u own @ 12
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by highchief1: 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
if u be Virgin make Buhari die
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by komododragons: 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Muckross1122:
Nigerian ace singer, "Asa" who is 35 years old now. Has revealed in a recent interview with "234star" that she lost her virginity at the age of 28 years old and she is not proud of that.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4MQm3Cf_Iw

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/i-lost-my-virginity-at-age-of-28-asa.html

who fvcked this ugly thing?

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Sleemy4shizzle(m): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
......... Abeg kom make I marry you sharp sharp
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Isaacvin(m): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:
28...She tried
What's even the big deal about virginity undecided
in d old days before Christ, u would b taken out of d city and stone to death wen ur husband discovers u're nt a virgin after he marries u.
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by highchief1: 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
Mizsylviah:
28!!!!!! U for kukma stay like that na........
lol it's like na 8yrs u begin shine Congo I have disvirgined a 31yrs girl

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Alum34(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
Hmnmmmmmmm
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:
28...She tried
because some of us don't like fairly or badly use product

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Xanduleen: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Topestbilly:

Because they later realised it's not as special as they thought, especially giving it to someone who doesn't care or see no big deal about it. Being a virgin to adult age doesn't make u a good person or a well mannered being. Virgins can only have their rewards if they marry people who appreciate little things a lot and she should accompany it with good manner.

Really? Lol.. I've had just about enough of this kinda bs though. Sex has now become something you do with just about anyone because you feel like it? Why would it be as special as you thought when you lose it to just about any asshole? Lol.. virgins can only have their rewards? Lol.. I'm sorry.. this is just really funny..
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by EngrMarve(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:
28...She tried
28 jason big deal
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Awoo88: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
lie Muhammed daughter. e pain say she her self DST long unlike you wen lose for jss2
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by bossmeek(m): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by deleking(m): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
hmmmmmmâ„¢
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by handsomebanana(m): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
Donjazzy12:

She lost it to a man or woman because we know that she is a hardcore lesbian.

Dis na d 3rd or 4th post wey dey call am lesbo.

How una tey know
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Hykis(m): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
Iffa hear!!!
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by tballeyy(m): 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
don't bother again
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by seangy4konji: 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
Guess the tequila is still working.

Xx
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Donjazzy12(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
handsomebanana:

Dis na d 3rd or 4th post wey dey call am lesbo.

How una tey know
She had a case one time about this lesbianism issue. The thing is that you can't hide who you are fro a long time. Anytime she is in Abuja come and see how girls are fighting themselves to go with her. She pays 250k for a weekend. But you must be willing to kneel between her legs and suck for hours and then she loves anal too. You must also suck her anus while using a gigantic Love Machine on her pussy. She is a lesbian freak who pays very well.

They are just waiting for Nigeria to decriminalize homosexuality. The day it happens, you will be shocked at the number of women in Nigeria who have fooled many people like you for years. In Abuja precisely 90% of young ladies here are lesbians especially Idoma, Edo and Northern girls. Hajias here are terrible womanizers.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by malware: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians In The Diasporas / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House / The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.