Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,897 members, 7,980,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:49 AM

Importing Cars For As Low As 250,000 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Importing Cars For As Low As 250,000 (571 Views)

Importing Cars From The United States Just Got Easier!!! / What Are The Costs Of Importing Cars From The Us, As An Individual? / Importing Cars Over 10 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importing Cars For As Low As 250,000 by automantle: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2010
THE SECRETS OF OWNING YOUR CAR FOR AS LOW AS N 250,000
Introduction: 

Do you know that with as little as N 250,000 you can import cars {shipment inclusive} with no hassles, no middle man connection, terms and condition or whatsoever? For personal or commercial purposes.

Classic cars like Peugeot 406 {prestige}, 307, 407. Golf, freelander jeep, Ford and other classic brands. Are all for grabs. These cars are in very good condition with low mileage.

This is likely to be the best article you have ever read about cars, because I am going to revel to you major car dealers who will rather die than to expose how they get their fleet-assembly of cars with unbelievable low price.

You can easily acquire your own car if you reproduce the procedure I used to acquire my first car- Peugeot 406 { prestige } with just N250,000 shipment inclusive { see attachment for proof. Address is blotted for business and security reasons}

MY PERSONAL TESTIMONY
Briefly, I will be revealing my personal experience. I am not a car dealer, so don’t think you have got to be a professional importer or clearing agent to do this – NO.

As a matter of fact, it is simple, stupid and straight-forward. All I did was to contact the seller, make my choice from the available cars and brand at that moment, made payment and within 15 working days, the rest was history.
There are wide array of cars with price range classified into Classic, Premium and Exotic cars depending on your taste and pocket

HOW TO ACQUIRE YOUR OWN CAR

If you really desire to acquire your own car with no hassles, business connection or terms and also interested in car sales and how to make huge profit in buying and selling cars for huge profits; then you are on the right path.

To help you do this, I have package a detailed step-by-step procedure on how I imported classic cars for as low as N 250,000 with no business connection, referral down payment or terms and condition.

send mail to     automantle@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Desperately Needed: Toks Honda/toyota Car For 900k / Urgently Need Golf 2/vento / 2006 Audi A6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.