Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,621 members, 7,951,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] (974 Views)

This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed / The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) / Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] by ecton(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2017
A video currently trending online has shown a woman cutting a N50naira loaf of bread into four places to feed four school children with stew.

The person who recorded the video said:

"Nigerians, this is what the government is giving the children and they are shouting out loud that they are giving pupils food. See a N50naira bread that is being cut into four pieces for four pupils, one each.

"And the funniest thing is, this bread you are looking at, the food seller will go to the school board to collect the bread while she prepares the stew. And she will bring the bread and cut into four for each pupil. Now that is the bread, let's look at the stew that they are putting unto it.

"They cannot even prepare egg or to talk of fish stew. See what they are preparing, madam, open it let's see.

“That is the soup that they prepared. Can you see? So, madam, put example of what you are going to give a child. Let me see the way you are going to serve it. Okay, can you see? Is this enough to feed a child for a day? And the government will be shouting that they are giving pupils food. Nigerians, it is time to raise this out.

“Let's join hands together to make this country great. This should not be, this is a poison to our children. It is better for them not to give than to be serving the children this kind of food. Nigeria, let's shout it out, thank you all."

Watch video below…

https://toppostng.com/2017/10/22/see-what-nigerian-government-is-giving-to-school-children-all-in-the-name-of-feeding-watch-video/

Re: See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] by tsdarkside(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2017
we must hire spies to keep this middle men in check.....

the money is giving out but the service never reach the people....
Re: See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] by tsdarkside(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2017
and op,think on how to solve the problem than searching for people to blame...even if we vote jonathan again,the problem will still be their...

i recommend hiring spies to spy on this middle men.....

fact remains the money was giving out....if we dont stop blaming each other than fight the midlle men,then nothing will change no matter who is president....
Re: See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] by Isokowadoo: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2017
tsdarkside:
we must hire spies to keep this middle men in check.....

the money is giving out but the service never reach the people....

U Will Be Shouting Spies Anytime The Sham Called APC And Dullardhinho Bubu Re Closed fr d Fraud Dey Are...

I fil like Calling U Stupi.I'd I'd.iot

4 Likes

Re: See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] by tsdarkside(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2017
Isokowadoo:

U Will Be Shouting Spies Anytime The Sham Called APC And Dullardhinho Bubu Re Closed fr d Fraud Dey Are...

I fil like Calling U Stupi.I'd I'd.iot

look...do you want to solve the problem no matter who is president or not??....
Re: See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] by gebest: 11:28am On Oct 22, 2017
this useless program is going to make few individual a multi millionair.
Re: See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] by morbeta(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2017
Jesus wept....
Re: See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2017
this government na wire wire..

they scam on everything.. imagine. so all this daily meal trash.. na here e end.

nigeria really enter one chance.. and the bus no get direction neither destination.. we just the roam hopelessly. maybe 2019.. they will park..

me can't wait to get down..
aimless government.. useless party

4 Likes

Re: See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] by tsdarkside(m): 11:30am On Oct 22, 2017
gebest:
this useless program is going to make few individual a multi millionair.

thats the problem....the people are the problem....and even if you catch them they can hire expensive lawyers to escape punishment...

they are not scared of you or your system......

this is a big palaver....
Re: See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] by adadike281(f): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2017
What! Tufiakwa! some kids will even reject the food.
Re: See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] by Babalegba(m): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

look...do you want to solve the problem no matter who is president or not??....
Don't mind those yeye people.Their life's are consumed by hatred for Buhari so they cannot think properly. All they really want is for their principal , Jonathan to be in power and run Nigeria aground again.
Re: See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] by gebest: 11:33am On Oct 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

thats the problem....the people are the problem....and even if you catch them they can hire expensive lawyers to escape punishment...

hmmm what a country
Re: See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] by Palaver: 11:33am On Oct 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

angry
Re: See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] by tsdarkside(m): 11:36am On Oct 22, 2017
Babalegba:
Don't mind those yeye people.Their life's are consumed by hatred for Buhari so they cannot think properly. All they really want is for their principal , Jonathan to be in power and run Nigeria aground again.

i cant believe this people....they just dont care....they just want to be right....thats all they care about....

even if we did a mistake voting buhari,thats why we should accept every rubbish?...

why??....wheather buhari,jonathan or who ever is president,shouldnt we care about each other than who is right or wrong??...

op didnt even care about the children,he only cared about who to blame.....

1 Like

Re: See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] by tsdarkside(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2017
Palaver:
angry

guy,sorry...... grin...didnt wanted to piss you off...grin grin
Re: See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] by Palaver: 11:39am On Oct 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

guy,sorry.... grin grin
No problem Sir grin
But this matter wey ground so pass my power sef......It's a war like situation.
Re: See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] by Homeboiy: 11:42am On Oct 22, 2017
If to say I see that knid one eat yesterday night

I for no go bed hungry,come dey see myself for dream where I dey chop fried rice cheesy
Re: See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] by tsdarkside(m): 11:42am On Oct 22, 2017
we must understand that when money is giving out,it passes through hands or accounts...somewhere along the way the money get diverted...

could be the banks,governors,truck drivers,even the market woman....

thats why we need spies....
Re: See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] by tsdarkside(m): 11:44am On Oct 22, 2017
Palaver:
No problem Sir grin

But this matter wey ground so pass my power sef......It's a war like situation.

we are realy at war....war against each others morales....
Re: See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] by Shawnnn01: 11:51am On Oct 22, 2017
ecton:
A video currently trending online has shown a woman cutting a N50naira loaf of bread into four places to feed four school children with stew.

The person who recorded the video said:

"Nigerians, this is what the government is giving the children and they are shouting out loud that they are giving pupils food. See a N50naira bread that is being cut into four pieces for four pupils, one each.

"And the funniest thing is, this bread you are looking at, the food seller will go to the school board to collect the bread while she prepares the stew. And she will bring the bread and cut into four for each pupil. Now that is the bread, let's look at the stew that they are putting unto it.

"They cannot even prepare egg or to talk of fish stew. See what they are preparing, madam, open it let's see.

“That is the soup that they prepared. Can you see? So, madam, put example of what you are going to give a child. Let me see the way you are going to serve it. Okay, can you see? Is this enough to feed a child for a day? And the government will be shouting that they are giving pupils food. Nigerians, it is time to raise this out.

“Let's join hands together to make this country great. This should not be, this is a poison to our children. It is better for them not to give than to be serving the children this kind of food. Nigeria, let's shout it out, thank you all."

Watch video below…

https://toppostng.com/2017/10/22/see-what-nigerian-government-is-giving-to-school-children-all-in-the-name-of-feeding-watch-video/

I do not believe this lies from the Igbos. Until the name of the school is provided. I know the only thing your lot are out to do is disparage this government with lies false news and extreme foolishness. In every school I know this programme is being run there is either egg or other form of protein with each meal. The govt ensured that because they envisage situation like this.

Igbo liar tell me what state this food is served and I will personally visit the school and carry out investigation. Your lies and deceit do not move average Nigerians with functional brain. We know your life is bastardized with lies deceit and hatred so we can not expect anything beta from you. Let me know if this is happening in Anambra. I live in Ajah, e no fit cost me 10K to board any God is good bus to and fro for the investigation. Mad sick people.

1 Like

Re: See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] by nosiebaba(m): 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
Tell him to feed the children himself if the thing really pain am
Re: See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] by JusticeSeeker: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
this administration has laudable projects but may fail to achieve in the area of implementation due to lack of supervision. I know some N-Power beneficiaries that hardly go to their stations in fact they have their places of permanent employment so they once in a while go to the Npower stations yet they collect the stipend every month it is been paid.
Re: See The Food Nigerian Government Is Giving To School Children [watch Video] by shallysgirl: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
This is just sad. I Don tire. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Benue 2019: Idoma, Igede Youths Endorse Mike Onoja For Senate / Benue State And Fulani Miyetti Allah On War Path: Bloody Conflict Expected / Aisha Yesufu Revealed Why Buhari Sacked Abdulrasheed Maina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.