Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,651 members, 7,918,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:40 PM

How To Treat Scabies - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Treat Scabies (4212 Views)

Scabies Infection Popularly Called SWEETIE,Can Damage Your Penis,V&Skin CURE IT / I Think I Have Scabies (sweetie) Or I’m Infected / Help, My Scabies Have Refused To Go Away. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Treat Scabies by moscow0147(m): 11:39am On Oct 22, 2017
Hey Guys, I Need your Help!!! My Kid brother has been battling with scabies for a while now we've been to the hospital and we've tried different things(Benzyl Benzoate, Skineal, Candiderm Cream) even local herbs but it show signs of improvement but later go back to how it was...Please Guys Any suggestions...I would really appreciate

Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

1 Share

Re: How To Treat Scabies by DonALdep(m): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Okay. This is what helped me. Encorage him to Improve personal hygiene. Bath twice daily with warm water. All his clothes should be washed in warm water to kill them. Do this with the medication given by a Doctor and he'll be fine soon.
Re: How To Treat Scabies by moscow0147(m): 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
DonALdep:
Okay. This is what helped me. Encorage him to Improve personal hygiene. Bath twice daily with warm water. All his clothes should be washed in warm water to kill them. Do this with the medication given by a Doctor and he'll be fine soon.
Thanks...what medication did you use?
Re: How To Treat Scabies by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 19, 2019
Truly thought out! Leading the way mate.

(1) (Reply)

Raw Organic Materials For Sale / Co-habiting 'makes Women Fatter' / Please Can a very strong AA And SS Couple Gives Birth To An AA/SS Child At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.