Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,413 members, 7,901,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:06 AM

No Pepper In Ibadan ( Pepper Seller On Strike ) 5 Rodo For N1000 - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / No Pepper In Ibadan ( Pepper Seller On Strike ) 5 Rodo For N1000 (3600 Views)

Pics From An Accident Involving A Wheel Barrow Pusher & A Food Seller / Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) / Whats The Usefulness Of Pepper In Stew? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Pepper In Ibadan ( Pepper Seller On Strike ) 5 Rodo For N1000 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2010
everything is solve now,
Re: No Pepper In Ibadan ( Pepper Seller On Strike ) 5 Rodo For N1000 by Hauwa1: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2010
life without rodo cry cry cry
Re: No Pepper In Ibadan ( Pepper Seller On Strike ) 5 Rodo For N1000 by ikeduru: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2010
Use ginger in replacement of pepper
Re: No Pepper In Ibadan ( Pepper Seller On Strike ) 5 Rodo For N1000 by ikeduru: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2010
Use ginger in replacement of pepper.
Re: No Pepper In Ibadan ( Pepper Seller On Strike ) 5 Rodo For N1000 by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 23, 2010
^ that's an idea
Re: No Pepper In Ibadan ( Pepper Seller On Strike ) 5 Rodo For N1000 by AdeRex: 1:47am On Apr 08, 2010
Shallow waste basket
Re: No Pepper In Ibadan ( Pepper Seller On Strike ) 5 Rodo For N1000 by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 08, 2010
AdeRex:

All this cunnilingus people say they don't get a joke about eating-out. Na wa O!

I eat-out all the time, and I love it. When it commes to eating grass; you better put some toto water on it.
Re: No Pepper In Ibadan ( Pepper Seller On Strike ) 5 Rodo For N1000 by AdeRex: 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2010
tpia.:

Adon see yeye!
I totally agree with you “stupidity reigns on NL“
I asked you a simple and direct question, “Where did you get your information?” All you had to say was, “I copied the stupid nonsense from an Internet tabloid, and pasted it on NairaLand;” case closed.

Caught in your pretense to appear educated, your egocentric self kicked in. Like the paranoid nitwit you are, you went into all these ego tripping face-saving rigmaroles of a typical gutter-bred.

“When you send a monkey to London to be trained; all you get back, is a London trained monkey!” Now this waste-basket is running around NairaLand looking for me to attack!

Sorry ya! Ndo! Pele! Ashia! Dem say, ashia no de cure, but e-de cool heart! [When you become toilet trained; maybe you will find some ‘motor-park boy’ to lick your backside (lol)].
Re: No Pepper In Ibadan ( Pepper Seller On Strike ) 5 Rodo For N1000 by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 10, 2010
hmmm- am I the one with oral diarrhea?

No, that would be you.

you really should get to a hospital before the stuff spills out of your ears, e don already spray out of your mouth.
Re: No Pepper In Ibadan ( Pepper Seller On Strike ) 5 Rodo For N1000 by AdeRex: 1:36am On Apr 10, 2010
See my trouble O! Adon see yeye for life!

All I asked the waste basket was where she got her information from? The dog turned around and say her papa name na Douglas!

Ara ile egba mi o! Obo alado tu to
Re: No Pepper In Ibadan ( Pepper Seller On Strike ) 5 Rodo For N1000 by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 10, 2010

your meds not working?

alright, keep displaying your madness- I cant humor every madman or madwoman on NL but you're quite welcome to dance in your birthday suit.

fruitcakes full this place grin

pepper dey your nyansh for real cheesy

who are you calling waste basket btw? Your mama? She must be the type who packed cocaine in your diapers at a tender age, hence your current uncoordinated state grin

if you're not a coward (yeah right) just reveal your other ids in this place.

oponu jati jati, omo ale eranko lasan lasan.
Re: No Pepper In Ibadan ( Pepper Seller On Strike ) 5 Rodo For N1000 by AdeRex: 2:22am On Apr 11, 2010
tpia.:

who are you calling waste basket btw? Your mama? She must be the type who packed cocaine in your diapers at a tender age, hence your current uncoordinated state grin

if you're not a coward (yeah right) just reveal your other ids in this place.

Waste basket,

What you are doing is called Argument by Appeal to Pity!

Argument by appeal to pity is the fallacious argument when, somebody refuses to answer questions about their claims, on the grounds that the asker is mean and has hurt their feelings. Or, that the question is personal.

Tilapia, obo ni e!
Re: No Pepper In Ibadan ( Pepper Seller On Strike ) 5 Rodo For N1000 by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 11, 2010
^^iya e, obo, inaki
Re: No Pepper In Ibadan ( Pepper Seller On Strike ) 5 Rodo For N1000 by AdeRex: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2010
Awo ‘di oke koro
Kolo fe fi ibi se?

Apere ada se
Omi itam ba
En’ta ba ta, ka fi ra atupa
Shallow waste basket, who can’t understand simple metaphorical writings.

A fatty fish called Tilapia,

Waste basket funn ra e.
Apere ada se
Imado eba da bi enyan, aba ‘lu je
Obo langido
Afi enu ho ‘ra.

The girl omo mo
When she is not playing with herself
She is at NL
Awon nkan ti anka ta!

Tilapia,
ki lo fi n sere bi omo ejo yi ke
Emi ale ku wo ‘nu oya
Oti ke ran
Re: No Pepper In Ibadan ( Pepper Seller On Strike ) 5 Rodo For N1000 by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 12, 2010
^^your mama and grandmama, fool

iran diran e were

aye e ti fo, omo elede

see the slowpoke typing schizophrenic long posts while i keep knocking his hydrocephalus to the ground with short and accurate descriptions of his hereditary madness grin

he got his own gonorrhea from the birth canal. The fool never stood a chance.
Re: No Pepper In Ibadan ( Pepper Seller On Strike ) 5 Rodo For N1000 by AdeRex: 1:02am On Apr 13, 2010
[quote author=tpia.
[quote][/quote]

Waste basket,

“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, a good homage that endureth for ever!”

tpia wrote and referenced her source; all thanks to the chiding she received from king AdeRex.

A silly article no doubt (an article about a foolish individual against a health care reform that can potentially insure 30 million poor people and a reform that is already the law of the land, is trifle).  It is posting an article about someone crying over spilt milk.

Nevertheless, tpia cited her source; and that is what matters to the king right now.
Re: No Pepper In Ibadan ( Pepper Seller On Strike ) 5 Rodo For N1000 by tayoast(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2010
u guys shd pls stop fighting.
its not gud 4 ya health

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Is The Best Brand Of Rice To Buy / Full Kiddies Themed Party Package For Just 499,999! / Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.