Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,741 members, 7,972,677 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:53 PM

Killing For Wives In Heaven. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Killing For Wives In Heaven. (631 Views)

Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killing For Wives In Heaven. by Eddie4(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2010
I'm kinda confused right now, is really true that when you kill a fellow human like you in the name of Allah (God) you'll get 7( or is it 17?) wives in heaven if you die in the process? Personally, i think that's just some bull crap. I think some people are just so foolish and dumb cos saying they're stupid will be very unfair to stupid things/people. In short, they've got no brains at all. Cutting a human being open like rams, burning people, That is the most barbaric thing in the world.
Re: Killing For Wives In Heaven. by noetic16(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2010
Eddie4:

I'm kinda confused right now, is really true that when you kill a fellow human like you in the name of Allah (God) you'll get 7( or is it 17?) wives in heaven if you die in the process? Personally, i think that's just some bull crap. I think some people are just so foolish and dumb cos saying they're silly will be very unfair to silly things/people. In short, they've got no brains at all. Cutting a human being open like rams, burning people, That is the most barbaric thing in the world.

dont let anyone short change u. . . , allah gives 72 virgins and not 7 or 17. . . . . .
Re: Killing For Wives In Heaven. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2010
its 72 virgins my friend.

but something tells me you know that already.

You are just taking the piss,maybe bored at home grin
Re: Killing For Wives In Heaven. by Teaser4(m): 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2010
Fool 72assholes waitn 4 u in hel@mrprsdnt
Re: Killing For Wives In Heaven. by Eddie4(m): 1:31am On Mar 15, 2010
@noetic16. Me, short change? For crying out loud, would any sane person need 72 wives? After shedding innocent blood then you expect wives! That's so sick. angry
Re: Killing For Wives In Heaven. by manmustwac(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2010
@Eddie4
your funny writing style can spoil someones eyes you know. angry
Re: Killing For Wives In Heaven. by DrWhizy(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2010
Xoxoxoxo funny. 72 virgins indeed. C how my muslim brothas have been decieved by dat son of a , Called mu hand maid. Mtscheeeeeeew.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor W.f. Kumuyi Declear One Day Fasting And Prayer 4 Jos & Nigeria In General / Be Prepared For His Return / How Will You Relate To A Black Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.