Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,771 members, 7,930,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:32 AM

Biafra: A Comment From British National Party (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: A Comment From British National Party (pic) (3293 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Kenneth Udeze, Action Alliance National Party Chairman In Abuja / N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President / Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: A Comment From British National Party (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Caseless:
they're mostly born to be senseless. Don't pay attention to him.

he is a she.....and if not,am still baffled that anybody would believe what she wrote....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: A Comment From British National Party (pic) by GavelSlam: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
Some questions can shut down an entire operation.

BNP for that matter.

Honestly, there are way too many dummies on this forum.
Re: Biafra: A Comment From British National Party (pic) by kettykin: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

woww...so much nonesense...if british support what??....

how??....what....??...you realy believe that?....

ok let me not get into the back and forth argument with you ,the point i wanted to make is that there is nothing really the nigerian military can really do when military aid or support is not coming from britain , russia , Egypt or US , you can take nthat to buhari or buratai
Re: Biafra: A Comment From British National Party (pic) by kettykin: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
Caseless:
they're mostly born to be senseless. Don't pay attention to him.

not only senseless but brainless too .
Re: Biafra: A Comment From British National Party (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
kettykin:

ok let me not get into the back and forth argument with you ,the point i wanted to make is that there is nothing really the nigerian military can really do when military aid or support is not coming from britain , russia , Egypt or US , you can take nthat to buhari or buratai

and you believe that??...who told you that??......
Re: Biafra: A Comment From British National Party (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
this people sef....let me remind you biafrans who you are messing with.....even before whites landed on our shores,we were battling each other....

you are dealing with empires that know how to fight....we dont need foreighn nations with their modern blablas to beat each other up....

1 Like

Re: Biafra: A Comment From British National Party (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
what is wrong with this people...
Re: Biafra: A Comment From British National Party (pic) by Agentsmith002: 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

come on girl....am not yoruba.....i just dont dislike them as you do....
. mechie eze ure gi a osiso

onye ara. you are a confirmed coneheaded head slamming Yoruba Muslim with tribal marks all over ur face like whisker

where is ur oladeebo and minioula handle?

Re: Biafra: A Comment From British National Party (pic) by kettykin: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

and you believe that??...who told you that??......

Moreover, intelligence reports have indicated that the Soviets are disappointed with the Federal Governmentʼs failure to win the war quickly.

https://history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1969-76ve05p1/d53

this is an open secret and the major reason why the nigerian amry will look the other way when cameroonian military or gendarmes slaughter nigerians in bakkasi
Re: Biafra: A Comment From British National Party (pic) by Agentsmith002: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
MasterKim:

Why u come dey quote me?
find conehead go ur red mud village na.
Abi dem tell u say I get conehead?
. of course ur conehead can be sighted from afar

including that ur pussycat face

Re: Biafra: A Comment From British National Party (pic) by Agentsmith002: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
omenka:
wink
. oh no. this sadist again

you really need to get a new girlfriend omenka after the last one fuckeed you up.now you are beginning to lose ur senses. why not approach Ishilove,i heard she is also searching for a guy even on this forum here

ndi ara
Re: Biafra: A Comment From British National Party (pic) by MasterKim: 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Agentsmith002:
. of course ur conehead can be sighted from afar

including that ur pussycat face
From afar undecided
U sure say no be ur broda or papa u dey see
Re: Biafra: A Comment From British National Party (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Agentsmith002:
. mechie eze ure gi a osiso

onye ara. you are a confirmed coneheaded head slamming Yoruba Muslim with tribal marks all over ur face like whisker

where is ur oladeebo and minioula handle?

who is minioula??...never heared that name before.... undecided
Re: Biafra: A Comment From British National Party (pic) by Caseless: 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
kettykin:

not only senseless but brainless too .
too bad.
Re: Biafra: A Comment From British National Party (pic) by Caseless: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

he is a she.....and if not,am still baffled that anybody would believe what she wrote....
just wondering.
Re: Biafra: A Comment From British National Party (pic) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
MasterKim:

Good God almighty!
When will you create sense that will fit in a flat headed skull?
Eh! When?
Dummy making sense to dummy grin

I tot as much.. i knew ur cone skull wont grab anything. grin
It sounded like parables right? grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira / I Will Step Aside, Onnonghen Remains CJN - Acting CJN Muhammad / Igbo Will Not Taste The Presidential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.