Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,429 members, 7,917,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

Premature Ejaculation:if U Are Suffering From Premature Ejaculation Let's Talk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Premature Ejaculation:if U Are Suffering From Premature Ejaculation Let's Talk (433 Views)

Suffering from Premature Ejaculation. Please Help / I'm Suffering From Premature Ejaculation How Do I Cure It. / Premature Ejaculation:if You Are Suffering From Premature Ejaculation Let's Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Premature Ejaculation:if U Are Suffering From Premature Ejaculation Let's Talk by Johnny1234: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
I know a lot of men out there are suffering from this issue but I decided to give you the ways to overcome this when having sex. I want everyone to lay down there experience and complain on this. Ladies are also allow to talk on behalf of their husband.

So let's start by getting familiarize with what this means
What is premature ejaculation?

Premature ejaculation is uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after sexual penetration. It happens with minimal sexual stimulation and before the person wishes. It may result in unsatisfactory sex for both partners. This can increase the anxiety that may add to the problem. It is one of the most common forms of male sexual dysfunction. It has probably affected every man at some point in his life.

What causes premature ejaculation?

Most cases of premature ejaculation do not have a clear cause.
Let me stop here cos I really don't want to be just be talking here without knowing the pains people are facing.. So I want the serious people that are facing this and want remedy to it.
I have created a a Facebook page and group to sort this out. So let's talk on our watsapp group in an interactive manner.
So let those concern to add me or message me on Whatsapp on 08099549559 to join the group
Note. The

(1) (Reply)

Listen Up Tonight On My Radio Program #baselinegist #msr89.4fm By 10pm, / Lady Mistakenly Poisons Members Of The Family In An Attempt To Kill Her Husband! / Whenever A Girl Asks Me "Why Do Guys Cheat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.