Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,326 members, 7,974,411 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:14 AM

PDP Chairmanship: The Gladiators, Their Chances, Weaknesses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairmanship: The Gladiators, Their Chances, Weaknesses (16814 Views)

Bayelsa Gladiators Wait For Supreme Court Ruling / All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017: Ngige Body Language Scatters APC Gladiators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chairmanship: The Gladiators, Their Chances, Weaknesses by Arsasee(m): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
brainpulse:
A dead, corrupt, God forsaken, useless, cursed, irresponsible, broken, shattered and inconsequential party

calm down
Re: PDP Chairmanship: The Gladiators, Their Chances, Weaknesses by maisauki: 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
one of d candidates is a celebrated ex-convict
Re: PDP Chairmanship: The Gladiators, Their Chances, Weaknesses by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=Opakan2 post=61672987]What is Uche looking for on the list? Haven't they zoned the post to SW or am I missing something.

Even Dokpesi has no right cos he is from Edo which is SS.

Well anything is possible with the docile set of Yorubas we have now, shameless sellouts, all of them.
Nonsense! The chairman was zoned to south not southwest so anybody from south can't contest for the post of the chairman. Uche secondus is the right man to the party ��
Re: PDP Chairmanship: The Gladiators, Their Chances, Weaknesses by mkoabiola: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
Gbenga daniel and Raymond dokpesi was b d worst chairman of d party.

I think tunde adeniran is a little better than others cos he has not jumped frm one party to another
Re: PDP Chairmanship: The Gladiators, Their Chances, Weaknesses by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
any1 is cool.... APC must leave aso rock come 2019
Re: PDP Chairmanship: The Gladiators, Their Chances, Weaknesses by thedondada(m): 6:43am On Oct 23, 2017
What of FFK?
Re: PDP Chairmanship: The Gladiators, Their Chances, Weaknesses by Okoroawusa: 6:50am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All I see are names of thieves.

This country is doomed!!!
my bros,everybody na thief for ur eyes?
Re: PDP Chairmanship: The Gladiators, Their Chances, Weaknesses by slurity1: 7:22am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All I see are names of thieves.

This country is doomed!!!
Haba, why curse your country without fear of repercussions? fear God
Re: PDP Chairmanship: The Gladiators, Their Chances, Weaknesses by comos: 7:28am On Oct 23, 2017
Prof Adeniran Will win the PDP chairmanship
Re: PDP Chairmanship: The Gladiators, Their Chances, Weaknesses by prof12(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
Most of them are Lubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara Governorship Election Inconclusive - Court Of Appeal / Abeokuta Gets First Flyover Bridge! / Train Ride From Lagos To Kano (live Blogging)- Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.