Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,628 members, 7,889,012 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

Zinedine Zidane’s Comment Was Great Compliment – Harry Kane - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zinedine Zidane’s Comment Was Great Compliment – Harry Kane (1462 Views)

Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ / My Ticket Was Great For The Weekend / Andres Iniesta Is Better Than Zinedine Zidane - But What Do YOU Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zinedine Zidane’s Comment Was Great Compliment – Harry Kane by newsbook: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
Harry Kane says Zinedine Zidane’s comment that he was “the complete player” was a great compliment as Tottenham prepare to face Liverpool.

Speaking about the Real Madrid manager’s words, Kane added that he thinks he can develop further as a player at Spurs.

“I always feel there is stuff I can improve on, I think I will never stop trying to do that,” Kane said.

Read more: http://www.newsbook.ng/2017/10/22/zinedine-zidanes-comment-was-great-compliment-harry-kane/
Re: Zinedine Zidane’s Comment Was Great Compliment – Harry Kane by basmur(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
The guy is in good form of his life....

scoring again barely some minutes into the game against Liverpool.
Re: Zinedine Zidane’s Comment Was Great Compliment – Harry Kane by gabinogem(m): 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
He is really at the top of his game currently...
Re: Zinedine Zidane’s Comment Was Great Compliment – Harry Kane by oloriooko(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
Kane is busy canning anyone and everyone
The guy is red hot!

(1) (Reply)

Huge News About Tottenham Star Striker Harry Kane Ahead Of EPL Clash / Congratulation / Tonight's 39.00 Booking Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.