Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,595 members, 7,951,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 (17484 Views)

Mr & Miss Imo State 2020 Pageant: 30 Delegates Selected For Camping And Finale / Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 / Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
Brendance and Crusaders Limited, producers of Mr. and Miss Nigeria International with the vision to become a foremost image maker and trendsetter in Nigeria and internationally, offering exceptional services, creating an advance opportunities for both women and men around the world through its network of relationships across entertainment, fashion and philanthropy

It was on the 7th of October 2017, that a new Mr. and Miss Nigeria International 2017 emerged. A title that brings hope and voice to all, no wonder it was tagged (D VOICE). In its 6th edition, Brendance and crusader ltd, the producer of the Mr. and Miss Nigeria International staged a world class pageant held at ruby garden Lekki Lagos. It was an evening of poise and class, glitz and glamour. The pageant (MMNI) witnessed top class celebrities, fashionista, CEO’s, Media houses, beauty brands, top personalities and a host of the entire community of Lagos as well as Nigeria, coming out en mass to grace the only Mixed pageant in Nigeria, which has already produced a world class queen in the person of Queen Mercy Atang (Miss International world classic 2017) the first black queen to emerge winner of this world class pageant. 

on the 30th of September 2017, 20 contestant made it to the final after series of eviction, and were housed in a camp for one week, series of trainings, rehearsals, poise and etiquettes, photo sessions, courtesy visit and prejudging were carried out during the one week camp, it was On Saturday, the 7th, of October 2017 that the grand finale was held at ruby gardens Lekki Lagos were a new winner emerge. Miss Balogun Adejoke who represented  Ogun state  and Mr. Oluwatuyi Odunayo who represented  Ondo state,  emerged the winner Mr. and Miss Nigeria International 2017 alongside Triumph Moses as Mr. Nigeria International classic, Jessica Nwachukwu, as Miss Nigeria International classic, Oluwamodede Seyi as Mr Nigeria International Tourism, Usiahon Oti Benedicta  as Miss Nig International Tourism, Omotosho Oyedotun as Mr Nigeria International culture, Susan Eze as Miss Nigeria  International Culture, Gloria Ukpai as Miss Nigeria International Top Model, 

Watson Uzochukwu as Mr Nigeria International Top model, Joey Aneyemi as Miss Nig Intl planet, Ovie-eshalmoi Isaac. R. as Mr Nig Intl charismatic and Amaka Aniakor as Miss Nig Intl charismatic at the Mr. and Miss Nigeria International 2017 contest held at prestigious Ruby\'s Garden, Lekki on the 7th of October 2017. In 2018, Balogun Adejoke will represent Nigeria in the Miss International world while Oluwatuyi Odunayo will represent Nigeria in the Mr. International and National Universe 2018. 

This pageant, Encourages every youth to challenge themselves through a unique voice and embody the organization’s mission of being Confidently Beautiful as the just concluded event was tagged the voice edition. The edition was packed with intrigue and glamour, where all top eight winners went home with a plot of land each in Abuja and many other brand endorsements, all thanks To all our esteemed partners and sponsors, to whom we owe our profound gratitude.

As we hope and wish our winners well, we are also in a bid to host a world class pageant here in Nigeria, we are in touch with several top international pageant brand such as Miss International World, ,miss global world miss portada world  and ms. international world supermodel, Mr. National Universe, Mr. International world, and a host of top international brand, do keep in touch with us and watch out, as we are coming to place beauty in Nigeria through pageantry‎
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/10/grand-finale-photos-from-mr-miss_22.html?m=0

Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
@alexreports

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Photo shoot

2 Shares

Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
More here

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by TheHistorian(m): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
cheesy
Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by tstx(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
BEAUTIFUL.... bur not half as beautiful as the disabled models. below

7 Beautiful Models With Disabilities From Around The World
Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by NwaAmaikpe: 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
shocked

I'm jolted and repulsed by the sight of these folks.
And to think they are contestants in a beauty pageant.

Standards have gone down the drain.
Totally watered down.

I miss the days of Nike Oshonowo and Bianca Onoh.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by number5(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
D
Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by number5(m): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Biko wich one be Mr and Mrs Nigeria international? Av never heard Mr and Mrs America international ooh..

Although I didn't read all the long story up there.. Maybe my answer is hidden in between

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by kn23h(m): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Totally watered down.

Nonsense.

Why do cowardice tribalist hide under the camouflage of comedy?

The people in those pictures look better than those I’ve seen in Queen of Igbo pageants and many other useless Nigerian ‘chop and eat kitten’ pageants.

Now sanity is returning to Nigeria’s pageants.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by ipobarecriminals: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Proudly. Nigerian/ Yoruba. God bless Nigerians not TERRORISTS

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by Karidqueen(f): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
Y'all need to stop already. F*cking life like its roller coaster kinda joint. As a lady, I don't see reasons for all this sh*tty stuffs and organisations. We've got already more than dozen of these hoes running around as Queens. Ain't there no respect for the real deal no more?
MBGN and MISS NIGERIA is already enough...Yuck undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by CannyBrainy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
miss this miss that, pageant this pageant that.. Where are we heading to in this generation?
Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by castrol180(m): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ugly ones make the Mr & miss these days...very deep!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by SwTeee(f): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
beauty pageant every where
Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by CannyBrainy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
number5:
D
for Dog
Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by Nawteemaxie(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
The 2nd to last pic! That babe is a beauty! kiss

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by morereb10: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
nice
Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Bros Nwa you never fail to disappoint with your comments,
I always look forward to it.
I have been laughing since yesterday reading them grin
Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by Kikalee: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
It's high time the government bans this beauty pageant stuff, it's of no value to the society, Just promoting low self esteem amongst girls...How are we going to develop with this.We should focus more on scientific research and art competitions, to improve the young ones....in a country where 70percent of its citizens can't use the dustbin, always littering the roads, We are here doing peageantry...SMH.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by evexx1(f): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Totally watered down.

I'm certain they're all better looking than yourself. It is usually ugly folks like you that always have a lot to say when it comes to physical appearance.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by evexx1(f): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
They all look good. smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
I should be amongst them but no money to sponsor me
Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by evexx1(f): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
petkoffdrake2:
I should be amongst them but no money to sponsor me

You think you should be amongst em because you used all the powder in the house on your face abi?
Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
evexx1:

You think you should be amongst em because you used all the powder in the house on your face abi?

Hmm not true
Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by GGirll: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
kn23h:

Nonsense.

The people in those pictures look better than those I’ve seen in Queen of Igbo pageants and many other useless Nigerian ‘chop and eat kitten’ pageants.

Sorry to say these 2 are far from queens n kings I think d girl in milk coloured dress is more beautiful
Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by Litmus: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Totally watered down.

You're kinda right although i wouldn't label these contestants repulsive. As societies progress (in Nigeria's case perhaps in spite of political efforts) societal consensus, opinions, movements and ability to influence and shape things diffuses and dissipates among ever larger amounts of the populace. This unintentional democratisations reduces the influences of the Cultured opinions and tastes of the upper and middle-classes. The Web exacerbates this phenomenon, resulting in a Nation suddenly seeming to regress when it is in fact progressing.

....them go kill me for this today lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by kn23h(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
GGirll:

Sorry to say these 2 are far from queens n kings I think d girl in milk coloured dress is more beautiful

At least you’re sorry to say it. I know why.5
Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by mechanics(m): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
congrats to them.
Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by MagnaB: 5:01am On Oct 23, 2017
I weep for my country Nigeria. So our youths who should be busy thinking science and how to apply it for personal and collective use as a people now think of pageantry as a better way of being successful. What has human beauty ever accomplished.

The country and its people really needs to be set straight. Oti wo!
Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by IamLaura(f): 7:04am On Oct 23, 2017
kn23h:

Nonsense.

The irony is most tribalists are the ones who accuse others of tribalism.
"Sanity is returning to Nigerias pageant" cos you saw a pic of two very average looking pple wearing Yoruba attire,the funny thing is they didn't even win this pageant they just won an award for "best cultural attire for western state" grin and they might even be Igbo sef.
I know you hurt when u see every thread of beauty pageant in Nigeria and don't see your people represented or winning then u resort to using the old "chop kitten and win" bullsh1t as if ur ladies kitten ain't "choppable".
If you don't Have it you don't,Let the best wear the crown.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 by Pringlez: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Totally watered down.

Are you that old; no wonder!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidimma Adetshina Appeals For Votes: ‘i’ve Faced Adversity / Izuchukwu Anoliefo Wins 3rd In Mr Universal Ambassador In India (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.