Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,756 members, 7,875,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Jesse Jagz Album Lunch M.I says he's better. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jesse Jagz Album Lunch M.I says he's better. (2309 Views)

Barich Will Be Ministering At “lastborn's Album Lunch On The 1st Jan. 2015 / Bouqui Is Having Her New Album Lunch Dis Sunday 5th Of July 2009ice / Bouqui Is Having Her New Album Lunch Dis Sunday 5th Of July 2009ice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesse Jagz Album Lunch M.I says he's better. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2010
Jesse Jaz who is M.I younger brother dropped his album with an album listening party at the trabeka VI, Lagos. The stage was lighted up by Djenie, M.I, Ice prince, Da grin and lots of other artistes. There was a black carpet at the entrance of the venue and trust me , the evnt was star studded. The album which is titled Jack of all trades promises to blow your mind with some club bangers and mid tempo African Rythms.
Re: Jesse Jagz Album Lunch M.I says he's better. by tayoast(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2010
chipmunkey:

Jesse Jaz who is M.I younger brother dropped his album with an album listening party at the trabeka VI, Lagos. The stage was lighted up by Djenie, M.I, Ice prince, Da grin and lots of other artistes. There was a black carpet at the entrance of the venue and trust me , the evnt was star studded. The album which is titled Jack of all trades promises to blow your mind with some club bangers and mid tempo African Rythms.

d album's titled Jagz Of All Trades
Re: Jesse Jagz Album Lunch M.I says he's better. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2010
tayo_ast:

d album's titled Jagz Of All Trades
Thanks. grin
Re: Jesse Jagz Album Lunch M.I says he's better. by aieromon(m): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2010
Your title is misleading.
Re: Jesse Jagz Album Lunch M.I says he's better. by Reptyle(m): 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2010
aieromon:

Your title is misleading.

^^^^^^^You took the words right off my finger tips wink

@ OP

So how did MI saying he is better enter this your gist?
Re: Jesse Jagz Album Lunch M.I says he's better. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2010
Cos i was at the show. grin

(1) (Reply)

How i Soaked Garri With Psquare (paul)...must Read!!! / OMG!! Check Out A Young Photo Of Yemi Alade(photos) / Photos:Terry G Licks Angela Okorie's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.