Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,420 members, 7,908,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:00 PM

Bursted! RE-GEJ Probe:nairalanders Don't Read Before Posting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bursted! RE-GEJ Probe:nairalanders Don't Read Before Posting (1259 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP / Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha / PDP Chairmanship: How South-west Lost Out; GEJ, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bursted! RE-GEJ Probe:nairalanders Don't Read Before Posting by seunlayi(m): 5:03am On Oct 23, 2017
I was amazed when going through the thread to discovered that most nairaland just rush to comment without reading. A post that clearly stated how Gej administration initiated a probed into the oil sector which lead to discovery of fraud by stakeholders was grossly misinterpreted by 90%of those that comment on the first page of the thread. This shows that a lot of nairalanders don't bother to read but comment by just reading the topic. The mod need to do something to check this which I belived is because of the rush to get attention on the first page of a thread that make it to the FP. It wasn't like this in those days.

https://www.nairaland.com/4131985/jonathan-probe-12-billion-traced

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted! RE-GEJ Probe:nairalanders Don't Read Before Posting by raker300: 5:26am On Oct 23, 2017
I saw it too..

Even the first paragraph explained the whole story but most people jumped on the “murder GEJ” band wagon on reading and misinterpreting the topic.

Goes to show you 90% of apc supporters are brain dead..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted! RE-GEJ Probe:nairalanders Don't Read Before Posting by aolawale025: 5:27am On Oct 23, 2017
Noticed it too. Many comments just concluded it's corruption because GEJ was mentioned

1 Like

Re: Bursted! RE-GEJ Probe:nairalanders Don't Read Before Posting by Firefire(m): 5:31am On Oct 23, 2017
grin na so Nigerians they roll now since the advent & import of the broom demons code named 'supporter of APC'.

No need reading the details of a news but read the disjointed headlines & jump senselessly into conclusions.

All thanks to the APC strong brainwashed juju that is still active on some zone-bs.

Nigerians, your redeemer lives. "Oludande yin un bee la'ye"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted! RE-GEJ Probe:nairalanders Don't Read Before Posting by KardinalZik(m): 5:51am On Oct 23, 2017
APC ZOMBIES AND BMC guys are especially guilty of this.

Bunch of brainwashed OLODOS, OPONUS and DIDIRINS

2 Likes

Re: Bursted! RE-GEJ Probe:nairalanders Don't Read Before Posting by Lisaflex(f): 6:30am On Oct 23, 2017
After i went thru d first page of dt thread,i was ashamed....Its not just dt dey do not read,a lot of dem jes look at d first few comments n reply along dt line....Its quite terrible sad
Re: Bursted! RE-GEJ Probe:nairalanders Don't Read Before Posting by Nbote(m): 6:40am On Oct 23, 2017
Dat thread was a clear highlight of jus how dumb these zombies are and how dey simply have no brains to think... Immediately dey saw d name GEJ and billions as usual their brains wen to autopilot.. I was ashamed on their behalf...

https://www.nairaland.com/4132515/e-book-scams-expose#61675928
Re: Bursted! RE-GEJ Probe:nairalanders Don't Read Before Posting by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2017
grin
Re: Bursted! RE-GEJ Probe:nairalanders Don't Read Before Posting by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:47am On Oct 23, 2017
Firefire:
grin na so Nigerians they roll now since the advent & import of the broom demons code named 'supporter of APC'.

No need reading the details of a news but read the disjointed headlines & jump senselessly into conclusions.

All thanks to the APC strong brainwashed juju that is still active on some zone-bs.

Nigerians, your redeemer lives. "Oludande yin un bee la'ye"
since your life had taken turn and started dying because of APC matter, you have become inconsistent, irrelevant and when u comment, eccentric!!!

I pity you o.

Na wetin hunger cause be ds?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bursted! RE-GEJ Probe:nairalanders Don't Read Before Posting by otil1: 6:48am On Oct 23, 2017
Praise those that read the topic before commenting.

Many don't read at all
Re: Bursted! RE-GEJ Probe:nairalanders Don't Read Before Posting by Throwback: 6:52am On Oct 23, 2017
It is the same way uneducated Nigerians are looking for $25b in NNPC when Kachikwu who wrote the memo never claimed any money is missing or ghost contract were awarded, but challenged the award of contracts without his own approval.
Re: Bursted! RE-GEJ Probe:nairalanders Don't Read Before Posting by omenka(m): 7:00am On Oct 23, 2017
Throwback:
It is the same way uneducated Nigerians are looking for $25b in NNPC when Kachikwu who wrote the memo never claimed any money is missing or ghost contract were awarded, but challenged the award of contracts without his own approval.
God bless you. They should remove the gargantuan elephant in their eyes before looking to remove the sandflies in other people's.
Re: Bursted! RE-GEJ Probe:nairalanders Don't Read Before Posting by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:01am On Oct 23, 2017
raker300:
I saw it too..

Even the first paragraph explained the whole story but most people jumped on the “murder GEJ” band wagon on reading and misinterpreting the topic.

Goes to show you 90% of apc supporters are brain dead..
e.g omenka grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bursted! RE-GEJ Probe:nairalanders Don't Read Before Posting by SalamRushdie: 7:22am On Oct 23, 2017
This is the same way the wrongly adjudged the govt of GEJ throughout its existence and the handed it to worst leader ever Buhari , this is how without research they they started calling Buhari Mr integrity without proof or any past history of him having integrity ...This is how the labelled Atiku fantastically corrupt without any evidence of what the man stole as VP even though they know for most of the time Obasanjo made his office then very redundant ...the problem in Nigeria has always been that low average IQ and nothing else

2 Likes

Re: Bursted! RE-GEJ Probe:nairalanders Don't Read Before Posting by Firefire(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
since your life had taken turn and started dying because of APC matter, you have become inconsistent, irrelevant and when u comment, eccentric!!!

I pity you o.

Na wetin hunger cause be ds?

Sorry oooo. Pele ti ee

1 Like

Re: Bursted! RE-GEJ Probe:nairalanders Don't Read Before Posting by orisa37: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
Your texts must be relevant to the topic.
Re: Bursted! RE-GEJ Probe:nairalanders Don't Read Before Posting by Elueme: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
I saw it and I was perplexed! Still in shock how low we have gone as a people? How are mine to trust opinions and comments on threads when people display gross ignorance as facts?
Re: Bursted! RE-GEJ Probe:nairalanders Don't Read Before Posting by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Firefire:

Sorry oooo. Pele ti ee
o dun e

Re: Bursted! RE-GEJ Probe:nairalanders Don't Read Before Posting by seunlayi(m): 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Elueme:
I saw it and I was perplexed! Still in shock how low we have gone as a people? How are mine to trust opinions and comments on threads when people display gross ignorance as facts?
This is just the problem we are having in Nigeria
Re: Bursted! RE-GEJ Probe:nairalanders Don't Read Before Posting by ashjay001(m): 1:34am On Oct 24, 2017
seunlayi:
I was amazed when going through the thread to discovered that most nairaland just rush to comment without reading. A post that clearly stated how Gej administration initiated a probed into the oil sector which lead to discovery of fraud by stakeholders was grossly misinterpreted by 90%of those that comment on the first page of the thread. This shows that a lot of nairalanders don't bother to read but comment by just reading the topic. The mod need to do something to check this which I belived is because of the rush to get attention on the first page of a thread that make it to the FP. It wasn't like this in those days.

https://www.nairaland.com/4131985/jonathan-probe-12-billion-traced

True that. U can feel a lot of commenters didnt understand d article.

But, d truth remains, d looting happened under gej, by pple he employed!? He remains culpable! Same way pmb is culpable for oke, babachir, baru n maina!?

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Election Message From National Association Of Seadogs / Tinubu'svisit Tears Ondo APC Apart / Former Oyo Governor And Wife In London As Daughter Bags Master's Degree. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.