Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Nepotism Is The Motif That Gives The Buhari Administration A Shape - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nepotism Is The Motif That Gives The Buhari Administration A Shape (640 Views)

The Act That Gives The President The Power To Lock Down Lagos, Ogun & FCT. / Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency / Buhari’s Administration, A Threat To National Unity – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nepotism Is The Motif That Gives The Buhari Administration A Shape by Samusu(m): 6:33am On Oct 23, 2017
As written by Jaafar Jaafar

Take it or leave it, nepotism is the motif that gives the Buhari administration a shape, a grotesque shape. Class difference is clear. Jobs are no longer based on one’s aptitude but based on one’s link to the ruling cabal. Exclusive vacancies are created in lucrative agencies like CBN, FIRS, NNPC, etc for the children of the elite.
The same goes to fight against corruption. The privileged ones are never investigated or sicced anti-corruption watchdog, EFCC, on them.
The Goodluck Jonathan we all accused of condoning corruption sacked Louis Edozien as Executive Director, Engineering & Technical Service at the lucrative Niger Delta Power Holding Company for corruption and certificate issue. Buhari appointed him permanent secretary of his biggest ministry (Power, Works and Housing) because of his closeness to the Aso cabal.
Goodluck Jonathan fired Abdulrasheed Maina as head of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms for corruption. Buhari recalled Maina from exile in Dubai and promoted him to the rank of director.
Under Buhari, when a member of the opposition party who ate ‘yam’ is on trial, he will be sentenced to stoning with pebbles but when a member of the ruling party is accused of corruption, he will be sentenced to stoning – with yam buns.

https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155943696385854&id=669470853&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6479972852687800665%3Amf_story_key.-7533705384296313267%3Atop_level_post_id.10155943696385854&__tn__=%2As-R
Re: Nepotism Is The Motif That Gives The Buhari Administration A Shape by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:40am On Oct 23, 2017
It's too early to be crying...

When was it in Nigeria that you got a job without actually knowing someone?

Everything na cabal...

You people are so weak, that it's too difficult for your to let go of your past and just move on..

You just have to keep living by it, despite tendency to only create emptiness!!!

Carbal ko, cardboard ni

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nepotism Is The Motif That Gives The Buhari Administration A Shape by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:42am On Oct 23, 2017
Jubril na human being?

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is The Motif That Gives The Buhari Administration A Shape by Nbote(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2017
The body language of d President washes away all d past sinces of his followers...
https://www.nairaland.com/4132515/e-book-scams-expose#61675928
Re: Nepotism Is The Motif That Gives The Buhari Administration A Shape by IamPatriotic(m): 6:53am On Oct 23, 2017
I wonder how Buhari feels any time he remembers how critique he used to be about the bads things that previous administrations were known for, and what he presently represents, does he review or take retrospective look at any of his actions and decisions as President or he just takes whatever decision that's brought before him and then moves on without reflecting on them?

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is The Motif That Gives The Buhari Administration A Shape by otil1: 6:54am On Oct 23, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:

Everything na cabal...

You people are so weak, that it's too difficult for your to let go of your past and just move on..

You just have to keep living by it, despite tendency to only create emptiness!!!

Carbal ko, cardboard ni

Is this what you can contribute to a clear worsening situation, a clear manifestation of undeniable sectionalism by the government of the day?

I'm truly appalled at your attempt to justify or skim through a burgeoning evil made more manifest and brazen by this administration.

2 Likes

Re: Nepotism Is The Motif That Gives The Buhari Administration A Shape by serikiYCU(m): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2017
When will Nigeria get it right?

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is The Motif That Gives The Buhari Administration A Shape by tuniski: 7:00am On Oct 23, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:

Everything na cabal...

Carbal ko, cardboard ni
Where then is the promised change?

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is The Motif That Gives The Buhari Administration A Shape by Penalty82(m): 7:00am On Oct 23, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:

Everything na cabal...

Carbal ko, cardboard ni

We are here today b'cos we didn't learn from the past so asking him to forget about the past means that Buhari should release Dasuki etc for their past mistakes and move on.
Re: Nepotism Is The Motif That Gives The Buhari Administration A Shape by Realist2: 7:57am On Oct 23, 2017
Buhari is a Reprobated Nepotistic, bigotristic, sectionalistic, tribalistic despot.
Re: Nepotism Is The Motif That Gives The Buhari Administration A Shape by IamPatriotic(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2017
Anyone who is still openly supporting Buhari without questioning some of his actions and decisions is a murderer, Buhari is a fruadster and a bigot, the biggest we've ever had as President.

2 Likes

Re: Nepotism Is The Motif That Gives The Buhari Administration A Shape by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2017
otil1:

Is this what you can contribute to a clear worsening situation, a clear manifestation of undeniable sectionalism by the government of the day?

I'm truly appalled at your attempt to justify or skim through a burgeoning evil made more manifest and brazen by this administration.
with all your failed attempt to sound intelligent, you still flopped so badly!

I want to believe that even th cabal controls when u sleep with your wife!

Corruption has eaten badly into your bones and you blame the govt for everything. So, even in the private sector of the industry, na cabal dey say make directors dey favour some over the qualified?

The truth is this, you guys will remain bitter...

You've been since 1970 and you will never move on. It was never in your DNA...

You people didn't know cabal exists when GEJ was in power. No strong or violent agitation for biafra! Despite the heavy neglection by GEJ himself, you were blindly still.im support. And u we're checking dictionary like Patrick Obiagbon, just to make a dead statement, and to sound intelligent.

In case u didn't know...

Buhari initiated the ogoni clean up...

Released money for your retired and neglected biafran police

Is constructing your highways

And so on

Despite your crying attitude...

What did GEJ actually do?

Now, before you start again, know this, I support individuals and not party...so why I support buhari...no matter how much u complain. And until he actually disappoints, in the real economic sense and not the sentimental side, then I am still with him..

I will rather be with someone who has grown our foreign reserve to $36billion, despite the current oil.prixe than the team of idiots who met $60 billion and 'grew' it to $35billion, despite the highest price of crude in world history!!!

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is The Motif That Gives The Buhari Administration A Shape by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2017
Penalty82:

We are here today b'cos we didn't learn from the past so asking him to forget about the past means that Buhari should release Dasuki etc for their past mistakes and move on.
I'm the real sense, I would have ignored a childish comment and contribution as this. But let me tell you this:

Dasuki is being held for corruption charges and not for any vendetta that the political class decided to spin
Re: Nepotism Is The Motif That Gives The Buhari Administration A Shape by SalamRushdie: 8:14am On Oct 23, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
with all your failed attempt to sound intelligent, you still flopped so badly!

I want to believe that even th cabal controls when u sleep with your wife!

Corruption has eaten badly into your bones and you blame the govt for everything. So, even in the private sector of the industry, na cabal dey say make directors dey favour some over the qualified?

The truth is this, you guys will remain bitter...

You've been since 1970 and you will never move on. It was never in your DNA...

You people didn't know cabal exists when GEJ was in power. No strong or violent agitation for biafra! Despite the heavy neglection by GEJ himself, you were blindly still.im support. And u we're checking dictionary like Patrick Obiagbon, just to make a dead statement, and to sound intelligent.

In case u didn't know...

Buhari initiated the ogoni clean up...

Released money for your retired and neglected biafran police

Is constructing your highways

And so on

Despite your crying attitude...

What did GEJ actually do?

Now, before you start again, know this, I support individuals and not party...so why I support buhari...no matter how much u complain. And until he actually disappoints, in the real economic sense and not the sentimental side, then I am still with him..

I will rather be with someone who has grown our foreign reserve to $36billion, despite the current oil.prixe than the team of idiots who met $60 billion and 'grew' it to $35billion, despite the highest price of crude in world history!!!

Keep fooling yourself Keep fooling yourself but remember no matter what paid bigots like you think this is Buharis last tenure ..Nobody has time for a purposeless man that cant achieve a single thing..I pride myself as one who always stands for the truth and truth be told Buhari is tbe worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria right from that coup in 84 till date

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is The Motif That Gives The Buhari Administration A Shape by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:21am On Oct 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Keep fooling yourself Keep fooling yourself but remember no matter what paid bigots like you think this is Buharis last tenure ..Nobody has time for a purposeless man that cant achieve a single thing..I pride myself as one who always stands for the truth and truth be told Buhari is tbe worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria right from that coup in 84 till date
did you check with the NBS to confirm this, or because u and your people, who pride themselves as the best in craftmanship and great developers are feeling the pangs and effect the exchange rate on your Importation business?

because the last time.i checked with NBS, the manufacturing sector is on the rise, banks, companies are posting head-turning returns.

Oh, I forgot- they are propagandas!!!
Re: Nepotism Is The Motif That Gives The Buhari Administration A Shape by Penalty82(m): 8:31am On Oct 23, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
I'm the real sense, I would have ignored a childish comment and contribution as this. But let me tell you this:

Dasuki is being held for corruption charges and not for any vendetta that the political class decided to spin

The corruption charges committed in the past right?.
How do you now say that the op should forget the past and move on when your govnt is still locking people up for their past sins?.
Re: Nepotism Is The Motif That Gives The Buhari Administration A Shape by aolawale025: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2017
Am beginning to think buhari approves memos (without reading the contents) but as a result of his relationship with the presenter
Re: Nepotism Is The Motif That Gives The Buhari Administration A Shape by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2017
Penalty82:

The corruption charges committed in the past right?.
How do you now say that the op should forget the past and move on when your govnt is still locking people up for their past sins?.
Obi was sharing 100 naira each for your people last week, it's too bad you missed out. You could have bought some logic!!!

Re: Nepotism Is The Motif That Gives The Buhari Administration A Shape by Penalty82(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
Obi was sharing 100 naira each for your people last week, it's too bad you missed out. You could have bought some logic!!!

Lol, shifting goal post is their forte.
Re: Nepotism Is The Motif That Gives The Buhari Administration A Shape by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2017
Penalty82:

Lol, shifting goal post is their forte.
i agree!

So, pls...

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Suspect Reinstated Into Buhari / We Donated Two Vehicles To Aisha Buhari — Nigeria Police / I’m Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Police Woman – IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.