Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,396 members, 7,901,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:53 PM

HAS He Lost Hope In Us? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HAS He Lost Hope In Us? (656 Views)

How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? / Girlfriend Came Back After Dumping Her Boyfriend Cos He Lost His Job / I Lost Hope In Relationships But My Rebound Landed Me In A Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAS He Lost Hope In Us? by ORAGBON(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2017
Has he lost hope in us?
Jzhane October 22, 2017 Ask Jzhane No Comments

Dear Jzhane,

Harold and I have been married for six years. We have been TTC for several years but it has not happened yet. Anyone trying to conceive after such a long time in marriage understands how tough this can be for any married couple. What is sad is that,the year before we got married,I got pregnant for Harold twice and we aborted twice. That was because we were not ready and not married then. Six years is a long time but Harold has assured me that God’s time is the best. However,the past two weeks have been giving me cause for worry. Harold works with a telecoms company and his job as Head,Corporate Brand manager has never made him work as late as he has been doing for the past two weeks.When I inquired about this sudden change in behavior,Harold kept telling me that there are tasks he has to finish before coming home. Two nights ago,Harold came home by 11.30pm. I was in tears,asking him why he came home so late. He then told me that there was no point coming home early a there were no children to welcome him home. I cried myself to sleep that night. The next morning, Harold apologized partially for his statement but before I had anytime to speak to him,he had to leave for work. Again,last night,he came back from work just a few minutes before 11pm. I dont know what to do. Its clear that Harold is taking our TTC situation very hard. He used to be the one to assure me and comfort me anytime I feel sad about this. Now,I dont know what to do. All the tests I have carried out show that there is nothing wrong with me. Harold has refused to go for any test as he says there is nothing wrong with him. I dont know what to do,I am really pained,I need a miracle. I dont want to loose my husband. I dont know if the late nights he is keeping is due to work or maybe he is seeing another person. Please what can I do,please pray for me as well. I dont think I have much strength to bear this much longer.

From Nancy,

Ogudu GRA,

Lagos

Source: http://livelystones.com.ng/has-he-lost-hope-in-us/
Re: HAS He Lost Hope In Us? by Samsimple(m): 7:16am On Oct 23, 2017
Common 6 years you are shouting, Sarah was 90 years old when she gave birth. Wait for 84 more years then you can shout.

God time is the best
Re: HAS He Lost Hope In Us? by dotman4real007(m): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2017
I am really sorry about what you are going through but I think God is punishing you for the abortions you and your husband committed. all I will say is to pray for forgiveness and be that loving wife your husband fell inlove with. stop complaining, just be a good wife and face your work or develop yourself.
Re: HAS He Lost Hope In Us? by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 23, 2017
I'm sorry you are going through all these but I think.this is just karma mehn, u aborted twice for this same guy. Six years is a long time but when compared with other cases it isn't really long, u guys should pray. I know it's hard for Harold, family pressure and all that.. It's harder for you, no woman wants to be called barren. If ure Nigerian then u should know our culture blames women for everything,even delay in childbearing. Please pray, seek God's face and continue with ur medical checkups and pray for ur husband too, ask God for strength, he did it for hannah and Sarah.. He'll do yours too..
Re: HAS He Lost Hope In Us? by jeff1607(m): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2017
dotman4real007:
I am really sorry about what you are going through but I think God is punishing you for the abortions you and your husband committed. all I will say is to pray for forgiveness and be that loving wife your husband fell inlove with. stop complaining, just be a good wife and face your work or develop yourself.

Karma? maybe

but other ladies aborted far more but still had kids

would ve pointed out other suggestions for the lady in question but I don't think it would reach the person .

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Babes; Please Come Here / Unemployed Nigerian Man Returns N566k He Saw In An Accident Scene / One Of The Most Creative NL Rapper Limerick Ft Airforce1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.