Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

There Is A Life After IPOB; Go To Rehab, Get A Life' Lauretta Onoche Tells FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is A Life After IPOB; Go To Rehab, Get A Life' Lauretta Onoche Tells FFK (1729 Views)

Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Life After IPOB; Go To Rehab, Get A Life' Lauretta Onoche Tells FFK by python1: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Azz licker

Cause he promised you a job in kogi civil service

Adeke

Wise up bro, you don't know me so what makes you think he's better than me. They there they lick his anus

Adeke
Yes, why shouldn't I respect who promised me a job?
Is it not the same promises cownu made to IPOB terrorist pigs that made them to start drinking his urine?
Lol at the emboldened, omenka, abeg come see nairaland billionaires. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Life After IPOB; Go To Rehab, Get A Life' Lauretta Onoche Tells FFK by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2017
python1:

Is it not the same promises cownu made to IPOB terrorist pigs that made them to start drinking his urine?
Lol at the emboldened, omenka, abeg come see nairaland billionaires.
Continue licking his anus

Adeke

1 Like

Re: There Is A Life After IPOB; Go To Rehab, Get A Life' Lauretta Onoche Tells FFK by python1: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Continue licking his anus

Adeke
IPOB terrorists pigs should continue taking it from the source, Adeke, whatever that means.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Life After IPOB; Go To Rehab, Get A Life' Lauretta Onoche Tells FFK by AfonjaConehead: 10:00am On Oct 23, 2017
python1:

Lol at the emboldened, omenka, abeg come see nairaland billionaires.

usmanDanMENTAL grin

Re: There Is A Life After IPOB; Go To Rehab, Get A Life' Lauretta Onoche Tells FFK by PenisCaP: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2017
Amarabae:
This stupid Lady should shut up and tell us why she was sacked as a lecturer in Delsu,
I am not a fan of fani kayode, he is a hypocrite and snake but Lauretta Onochie has no morals to insult kayode,
she should shut up and focus on flushing buhari's poo in the Aso rock toilet.

This is where u hit the point about those 2
Best comment.!!
Re: There Is A Life After IPOB; Go To Rehab, Get A Life' Lauretta Onoche Tells FFK by python1: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

usmanDanMENTAL grin
Did anyone ask for your uncle's picture? He looks young though. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Life After IPOB; Go To Rehab, Get A Life' Lauretta Onoche Tells FFK by AfonjaConehead: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2017
python1:
Did anyone ask for your uncle's picture?
ur own nko,swimming expert grin grin
Re: There Is A Life After IPOB; Go To Rehab, Get A Life' Lauretta Onoche Tells FFK by python1: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

ur own nko,swimming expert grin grin
You mean these ones?

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Life After IPOB; Go To Rehab, Get A Life' Lauretta Onoche Tells FFK by AfonjaConehead: 10:33am On Oct 23, 2017
python1:

You mean these ones?

lols see papa de leo there grin grin

see alh UsmanDanPHELPS_deleo
Re: There Is A Life After IPOB; Go To Rehab, Get A Life' Lauretta Onoche Tells FFK by gidgiddy: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2017
This Onochie woman needs to get a life, outside Kanu and IPOB, she doesnt seem to have one.
Re: There Is A Life After IPOB; Go To Rehab, Get A Life' Lauretta Onoche Tells FFK by QuotaSystem: 11:23am On Oct 23, 2017
python1:

You mean these ones?

He brought up swimming, he must definitely be referring to the biafran gold medallist Olympic swimming team.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Life After IPOB; Go To Rehab, Get A Life' Lauretta Onoche Tells FFK by Yyeske(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2017
This woman should just pity these IPOB miscreants na, she just wants to kill them. My hand no dey o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Life After IPOB; Go To Rehab, Get A Life' Lauretta Onoche Tells FFK by RoyalUc(m): 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
omenka:
FFK is simply holding fast unto the emotions of south easterners to keep the spotlight trained on him.

Besides screaming Biafra or Hausa Fulani this and that, and insulting the president, exactly what else has he got to offer?

Would a character like FFK win a council ward election where he comes from or anywhere else for that matter?

Would the things he write matter to enlightened and educated fellows?

Do people desire to have a character in his mould as their father?

Exactly what enviable virtues does ffk posses?

"Exactly what enviable virtues does ffk posses?"

There is one though. His writing prowess! grin grin grin
That's the one I know since I don't know him closely.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What The Maiduguri Attacks Says About The Nigerian Army. / OBASANJO: A Nation With Short Memories / Story Of Bode Thomas - Sad End Of An Excellent Lawyer-a Lesson In Humility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.