Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos (31672 Views)

Lady Goes Naked On Camera For A Birthday Shoot (pictures) / Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by enshi(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2017
Six months is rather too quick to conclude marrying Nigerian girl of nowadays....

Bro I hope u are doing the right thing
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by hucienda: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2017
Congratulations to them.

NCAN crew. #MeetTheAfonjas. Over to you.
grin
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by Donjazzy12(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
It was quite a dramatic and emotional moment for Temidayo Bobolanle, whose boyfriend of 6 months proposed to while posing for his birthday shoot.

Temidayo who took to Instagram to break news of her engagement wrote;

"My love, happy birthday Olakunle mi. I pray that this shall be the least you will ever be. God shall continually bless you for just being so selfless and loving to everyone you meet. You inspire me everyday. You still found a way to make your birthday about me. I can’t wait to celebrate many more amazing days with you forever! My cuddle buddy for life� can’t believe you came into my life march of this year. This is a testimony to show that God is faithful. Engagement shoot turned to another proposal. #MeettheAfonjas #64daystogo Thank you "

https://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-man-turns-birthday-shoot-engagement-shoot-proposes-girlfriend-6-months/

Wait now. Tonto Dike will be a child's play compare to what she will do to him . Foolish men everywhere!
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by Funkybabee(f): 10:08am On Oct 23, 2017
Congratulations to them

Guys pls sign up here

Good day people, Here is an opportunity for you to learn and earn money
Further do, I'll show you what its all about.
So it's a platform launched by a philanthropist with the sole purpose of putting smile on peoples face
Its called Learn and Win. . It's a platform where you learn and win like the name implies
https://learnandwin.tapfiliate.com/programs/learn-and-win-affiliate-program/signup/?via=173959

Register on both Link's
And do well to partake in the quiz that holds tomorrow .
The winner gets $100 nd others get consolation prizes

https://zimego.com/learn-win-landing-page/?tap_a=24693-7220a8&tap_s=184814-441b1d

Do well to register on both Link's and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by Tman104(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2017
NYSC BATCH B 2017 COMMENCES ON TUESDAY 24TH OCTOBER, 2017.

for PCMs in Abeokuta and environs, come to FLOURISH TECHNOLOGIES

our services includes:

• Colour printing of Green Slip.
• Passport photograph service available at affordable rate.
• ATM card is available for processing of online payment.

Our registration centre:
[b]Flourish Cyber Cafe: [/b]SHOP 7, AYOKA PLAZA, SURULERE ROUND ABOUT, ITA-EKO, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE.

Questions? 07062881506, 08025363492
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by slimfairboy(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2017
I wish them well.

Meanwhile, i remember back then, STEW placement used to be according to age:
STEW ON RICE ---- CHILDREN.

STEW ON ONE CORNER ---- UNCLE.

STEW IN ANOTHER PLATE ---- DAD.
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by YelloweWest: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2017
U don't need to date a guy for years before he puts a ring on It!

Ladies wise up!
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by PenisCaP: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2017
Damminglola:
Congrats to them. Who will propose to me ooo

Oya come closer.
Bring ya finger grin
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by Austinoiz(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2017
Damminglola:
Congrats to them. Who will proppose to me ooo

Are u done shining that thing down there?
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by okerekeikpo: 10:35am On Oct 23, 2017
Ordinary 6months?
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by Itzurboi(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2017
Damminglola:
Nobody
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2017
Damminglola:
Your muscle alone is a turn off!
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2017
2chainzz:
Mr lover boy how well do you know her ? Some ladies are good pretenders, it would have been cool if he waited for 2yrs. #BackToSignPapers
My point exactly!
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:05am On Oct 23, 2017
jaxxy:

Its not about time bt about the chemistry. Some date for years and it leads know where. Generally 6months is just fine as a minimum. Bt depends on the two people involved.
Which kind yeye chemistry? You forgot ladies are good pretenders? You'll only see their true colors after marriage
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2017
YelloweWest:
U don't need to date a guy for years before he puts a ring on It!

Ladies wise up!

He can also put the said ring on it after a week of meeting and let it sit on the finger for another 6 years.

Let every man do what works for him. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by Shhhh01(f): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
It was quite a dramatic and emotional moment for Temidayo Bobolanle, whose boyfriend of 6 months proposed to while posing for his birthday shoot.

Temidayo who took to Instagram to break news of her engagement wrote;

"My love, happy birthday Olakunle mi. I pray that this shall be the least you will ever be. God shall continually bless you for just being so selfless and loving to everyone you meet. You inspire me everyday. You still found a way to make your birthday about me. I can’t wait to celebrate many more amazing days with you forever! My cuddle buddy for life� can’t believe you came into my life march of this year. This is a testimony to show that God is faithful. Engagement shoot turned to another proposal. #MeettheAfonjas #64daystogo Thank you "

https://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-man-turns-birthday-shoot-engagement-shoot-proposes-girlfriend-6-months/

and how is this supposed to make a difference in my life. i dont know these wanna bes so why the hell should i care? OP get a life nawwwww and stop forraging on people's page for irrelevant and nonsense news na.
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
6months and you're engaging her? isn't that too soon?

No, it's not. They both know what they want. The success of a marriage does not depend on years of courtship.

2 Likes

Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by MrMicholo(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Divay22:

Your hate for anything good is legendary o angry angry
Abeg do and go back to Twitter pls
Your hate for the dude is epic.... Leave him alone.... Only people with high IQ understands him...
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by jaxxy(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Which kind yeye chemistry? You forgot ladies are good pretenders? You'll only see their true colors after marriage

It depends on how u see. Sm people look bt they don't see or they look at the wrong things. Men to are good pretenders so who deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
jaxxy:

It depends on how u see. Sm people look bt they don't see or they look at the wrong things. Men to are good pretenders so who deceiving who?
Men don't pretend for marriage. only ladies does that
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lovely.
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by Divay22(f): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
MrMicholo:

Your hate for the dude is epic.... Leave him alone.... Only people with high IQ understands him...
Clap for yourself
High IQ indeed grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by YelloweWest: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
UBGG:

He can also put the said ring on it after a week of meeting and let it sit on the finger for another 6 years.

Let every man do what works for him. Simple!
Then the girl must be extra stupìd.
A man who is ready to marry will see your father within days of proposal.
I always tell young girls, don't date for the fun of it. Date only a guy who is ready to settle down.

Every sensible woman show be able to spot a player from a serious minded fellow.
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by Damminglola(f): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
Angelb4:

Sis, your left eye brow is higher than the right. Check the pix pls.

Will that make you propose to me??

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by Damminglola(f): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
PenisCaP:

Oya come closer.
Bring ya finger grin

Yes!!!! Where is the ring kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by PenisCaP: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
Damminglola:

Yes!!!! Where is the ring kiss kiss kiss

u ready?.Oya close ya eyes darling.. grin
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by Damminglola(f): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Austinoiz:

Are u done shining that thing down there?

Excuse me, what's the meaning of what you wrote??
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by Damminglola(f): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Itzurboi:
Nobody

Why nobody
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by Damminglola(f): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Your muscle alone is a turn off!

My muscle is a turn off?? You must be joking cry cry cry
Re: Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos by Damminglola(f): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
PenisCaP:

u ready?.Oya close ya eyes darling.. grin

My eyes are closed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Do This For Your Woman? / Guy Borrows N300k From Different People To Take Girlfriend Shopping / My Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.