Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,250 members, 7,970,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:20 PM

Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. (58144 Views)

Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome / Join The Aberdeen Crew - Males / Females: All Welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Abygul(f): 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2010
I mean luiz dis 1 bad oooo.e b lyk say me sef go context 4 1 award ooo i dserv to b treated dis big ooo.@ minister enjoyment galooooo
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2010
Abygul:

I mean luiz dis 1 bad oooo.e b lyk say me sef go context 4 1 award ooo i dserv to b treated dis big ooo.@ minister enjoyment galooooo
grin grin grin wink ur my special guest too
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by desthan(m): 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2010
Abygul:

eh! na turn by turn. . . wait for your time before you go wound grin

@luiz, where the chicks at na you are becoming a pain in my royal a.s.s, can't you see i have a Ministry to run angry jumps out of jacuzzi angrily without my towel, and heads for the basement
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2010
Here she is sir grin
enjoy urself y i shut d door tongue

Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Abygul(f): 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2010
desthan:

eh! na turn by turn. . . wait for your time before you go wound grin

@luiz, where the chicks at na you are becoming a pain in my royal a.s.s, can't you see i have a Ministry to run angry jumps out of jacuzzi angrily without my towel, and heads for the basement
hahahha.am aiiint rushin mahn.but tink u shld b more carefull cos tins way dey too sweet dey give jedijedi.ans dat quest.minister 4 what naaa
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by daduke2k(m): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2010
Ah, tot u wuldnt kom , my honourable minister of refuse bin, bt wait o make u no finish dat smal money wey dem dash u oo, na frm d money u go buy water proof giv ur workers.
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by desthan(m): 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2010
luizworld:

Here she is sir grin
enjoy urself y i shut d door tongue

WTF!!! is this all you have angry, i asked for some good meal and not a snack. . . .

Please get me something more sumptuous and save me from throwing up, what is all this. . .  *infact picks up phone and dials my PA*, we are leaving for brazil tonite, wanna catch up with andokia in the carnival, learnt he has around him the best belle dancers from ethopia
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by desthan(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2010
daduke2k:

Ah, tot u wuldnt kom , my honourable minister of refuse bin, bt wait o make u no finish dat smal money wey dem dash u oo, na frm d money u go buy water proof giv your workers.

nevamind that my brother. . . this kind money no dey finish like that grin grin grin
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2010
desthan:

WTF!!! is this all you have angry, i asked for some good meal and not a snack. . . .

Please get me something more sumptuous and save me from throwing up, what is all this. . .  *infact picks up phone and dials my PA*, we are leaving for brazil tonite, wanna catch up with andokia in the carnival, learnt he has around him the best belle dancers from ethopia
brazil for where, abeg sitdown there joo. so u do u like big big somethin grin grin
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2010
Or is somethin like this you want sir grin grin grin

Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by daduke2k(m): 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2010
@desthan, ok oo, bt which day u dey start work nah.
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by desthan(m): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2010
luizworld:

Or is somethin like this you want sir grin grin grin

ah! thats watz up! ! ! shocked shocked shocked shocked, you are the true son of your father oh jare. . . .

plz send two more of this spec. . . thank you barman, i'll make you my own Jeremiah Hussein grin grin grin
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by pureminded: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2010
shocked The ish make sense mhen cool
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2010
or perhaps dis one shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by CuteAngel(f): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2010
Hmmmmmmmn Luiz u don become love-vendor too?
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by desthan(m): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2010
ah! luiz, you wicked, so you mean you had all this in stock and you had the guts to send me those pairs of scissors, you want make i go wound myself?? chei! ! your way too hard.

Anyway sha, plz send me one more, and bring more champagne up here
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by pureminded: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2010
Damn, I'd kill to have those round and brown A$$ for my dinner cheesy
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2010
CuteAngel:

Hmmmmmmmn Luiz u don become love-vendor too?
no my dear. normal thing u know tongue
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by SeanLewis(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2010
*Parks his Audi u7 outside and pops in** - * looks around and sees d chicks* Luizy wats up

Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Moyola(f): 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2010
Can I hv a large hot choco drink n cashew nutz pwease! cool
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by googles: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2010
holla drunkards  cheesy cheesy
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2010
^^thank God ur here, please attend to mi guest plz grin especially the beautiful lady over there that calls herself moyola.
not bad aiight**winks* wink
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2010
**takes a wlk to moyola**
hello preety lady, seems i havent met u before. Looks like u dont come in here too often tongue
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by CuteAngel(f): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2010
luizworld:

no my dear. normal thing u know tongue
I understand, do ur thing, anyway abeg nack me a glass of vodka on the rocks pls.
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by CuteAngel(f): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2010
Please take me to the VIP lounge, its kindda crowded here.
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by SeanLewis(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2010
**approaches d VIP section** eehmm Luizy hope d VIP section is available or am i restricted?undecided

Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Moyola(f): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2010
luizworld:

**takes a wlk to moyola**
hello preety lady, seems i havent met u before. Looks like u dont come in here too often tongue

Yeah! unlyk some peepz who decide to make d bar their place of abode! n whaiz ma order takin soo long? cheesy
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2010
CuteAngel:

Please take me to the VIP lounge, its kindda crowded here.
sure wink Ill take you there
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by CuteAngel(f): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2010
Bar man am still waiting for my drink pls!
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2010
Moyola:

Yeah! unlyk some peepz who decide to make d bar their place of abode! n whaiz ma order takin soo long? cheesy
here u are wink

Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Mannylex(m): 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2010
I like wat i'm seeing, da bar seems full with some hotties. I'll like a bottle of brigadier please.
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by googles: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2010
Moyola:

my fwend sharap dia. . . . . . no be shekpe joint be ya flavour come dey form ajebutter hia  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (95) (Reply)

... / Naughty Whatsapp Group / SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.