Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,619 members, 7,972,285 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:14 AM

6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities (22992 Views)

UNILAG Leads Mass Resignation Of Lecturers Over ASUU Strike / List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2017
The storyteller- this one cannot teach without talking about his family and everything that happened in his life.

The sadist-This one is just a sadist for nothing, like someone makes him angry before he enters to lecture.

The prophet of doom-This one will keep telling students how they will gather carryover in his course if they don't buy his textbooks and handouts.
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by EzekielMab(m): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2017
ImaIma1:
In my department, the strictest and most feared one was the one whose course i scored the highest. When i didn't understand a topic, i would find my way to his office on the topmost floor and tell him i needed more insight that i was lost. The funny thing is that he would take his time to explain it and i got it.

My mates pitied me when he ended up being my project supervisor but we worked well together and i earned the pet name "Aduke" from him. cheesy

Adeke mi..

Kontinue
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by ImaIma1(f): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2017
Spectre007:
would it have been possible if u were a guy?
just asking.

Well...very possible if the guys were also genuinely willing to understand and would go and sit outside his office waiting for him not knowing whether he would respond or ask them to go away. But i never really feared people or believed anyone was not approachable.
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2017
sunshineV:

Can a female lecturer patronize a guy too?

Yes, If Your Weight Reach
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by sunshineV(f): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2017
Metrobaba:

Yes, If Your Weight Reach

Na hin b say life don easy ooo. Free nunu, free mark
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by mechanics(m): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2017
What of the lecturers that do give area of concentration, what are they called?
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by meditator(m): 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
blessedweapon:
Number 6

Dr amadi

That man with him tiny voice......... If you like, bang for class, na your business. Him no get your time.
grin grin grin grin
are u from IBBUL ?
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by blessedweapon(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
meditator:
are u from IBBUL ?

Nah........ IMSU
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Magjoel(m): 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
OmoDavido:
The Brilliant one..

Mr. Ganiu

If this man teaches you calculus and you still don't know it, just go and wash your head in a river.

The man is Calculus himself, he made me love calculus and simplified everything for me.

He is my best lecturer so far..

God bless mr Ganiu
I so much love this man. Apart from school work, he taught us much about life.
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by OmoDavido(m): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
Magjoel:

I so much love this man. Apart from school work, he taught us much about life.

I sight you coursemate, this is ERUDITE
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Magjoel(m): 9:18am On Oct 31, 2017
OmoDavido:

I sight you coursemate, this is ERUDITE
OK, but I don't recognize that name.
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by OmoDavido(m): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2017
Magjoel:
OK, but I don't recognize that name.

alright.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? / Yakubu Nura: UNIMAID Press Release On Winning 'World Physics Champion' / NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.