Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,223 members, 7,934,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:19 PM

Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) (37821 Views)

Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. / Alleged Death Photo Of Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide / Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by Nbote(m): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
Sense has really departed some ppl.. As if d public statement by d stupid state govt isn't enough U ppl had to publish is suicide photo of him hanging on d tree?? Why ppl no get sense again? What exactly is dis photo suppose to achieve

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by YelloweWest: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
free2ryhme:
did he hang himself because of hardship?

No salary for 11months. He had to sell all his proprty including his house.

His wife just gave birth to triplets...

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by YelloweWest: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nbote:
Sense has really departed some ppl.. As if d public statement by d stupid state govt isn't enough U ppl had to publish is suicide photo of him hanging on d tree?? Why ppl no get sense again? What exactly is dis photo suppose to achieve
I wonder o
Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by twilliamx(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is not fair to this man and his family. They should have blurred his faced out.
Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by Obec70(m): 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
A senior civil servant? What will the junior one's do, the state government came up to say it's 8 not 11months they owned the man, they can now use it to throw party of his burial abi? I don't know how this bunch of insensitive leaders found their way into corridors of power. What a country!

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by tayo4ng(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
only God can reward Yahaya Bello

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by jamace(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hmm. I doubt this suicide. Highly suspicious.

Kogi people can do anything for power.

NB: Alleged suicide note by Mr Soje:
“Psalm 121:3 God will not suffer your foot to be moved: He that keepeth you will not slumber. Amen. You and the three boys, the God Almighty will keep you and prosper you, amen. I love you,”

Note that the wife works in one of the federal ministries.
Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by Josh44s(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
iamawara:
I keep saying this

Even if I kill the whole of Africa. I will never commit this nonsense

I will keep on running ohhhhh untill the day dey got me.

So is he going to RIP?

Lmfao. You funny abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by oyimaliski: 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
APC change .......

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
HE ANNOYS GOD
Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
James 5: 1-end!
Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by win2kwire: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Make una alllow this casualty of bad govenance Rest small na

The number one (and primary PROBLEM) in Nigeria is people having children and dependants they cannot afford to feed and keep!
That is the real tragedy.

This person has parents who born him without the adequate care required to sustain him to stand on his feet.

This person probably had children he could not cater for and has now taken the easy way out.
Government or not Nigerians (and Africans) are irresponsible people with childbearing!
Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by melejo(m): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
Yaya Bello deserves a statue from Okorocha
Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by juman(m): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
Austinoiz:
Yahaya Bello, this man's blood is on your head.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by juman(m): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
melejo:
Yaya Bello deserves a statue from Okorocha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by Davoski222: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Angelb4:
Can't even look at it. Very painful...
Murder not suicide, he was hung on the tree after he was killed.
Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by Bullhari007(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
another Yoruba man on the loose... no be him follow shout sai baba merited
Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by Bogii: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
Austinoiz:
Yahaya Bello, this man's blood is on your head.
[quote author=juman post=61694056][/quote]Yes the blood of this man is upon Yaya Bello's head because you're paying your own salary and other allowances
Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by juman(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
Bogii:
Yes the blood of this man is upon Yaya Bello's head because you're paying your own salary and other allowances

Yeah.

That is why I think anambra should stick with their governor that pay their salaries promptly.
Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by Ifiegboria(m): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
Terrible
Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by alexsamjnr(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
booqee:
I think its disrespectful to the dead
person by posting such a graphic picture of him

In the meantime, I think people who commit suicide are heartless, they don't put into the consideration their friends and family who will surely and sorely miss and grief them..

Where were those friends when the man was contemplating suicide.

Just yesterday I heard of a widow in my street who soaked garri for 3days with her 4 children.

People are suffering
Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by Kings66: 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
But why is the man's tongue not out tongue tongue 😛
Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by perryy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is one suicide too many in a single administration.
Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by delzbaba(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
the ultimate sin,
Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by undefeateds: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
it shall not be well the government that makes life unbearable for the masses,infact the whole party member of that government

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by enemyofprogress: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
I'm sure he didn't did it
Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by ovavuhassan(m): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
A Director in civil service commit suicide because of hardship?? hmmm!
It understandable that there has been an endemic hardship in kogi state ever since the assumption of GYB but then, I find it difficult to believe that a Director in the state civil service commit such an aborminable act because of economic hardship.
Wait, did the director tell anyone that he is going to commit suicide? and that he is going to carryout that stupid act because of the hardship in the State? or did he wake up and whisper to your year or any other person that he did that because of the hardship in the state? if no, why coming to a conclusion.
Its Director we are talking of here fa not a Level6 civil servant. Lets take a critical look at this matter before we come to a conclusion and not be judgemental unnecessarily.
May God help us.
Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by Ediomo12(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
The man did that out of frustration because government doesn't settle him well
Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by hotdealz(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
iamleumas:
Lord if you can't find trumpet, please blow whistle we are tired
This is unfair. What about those that are not tired?
Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by apharm(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
vedaxcool:
This picture only dishonored him
which honour
Re: Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) by truthstands11: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Committing suicide is never the answer and you do not have the right to take life which you did not create. But I want to inform our governors that paying workers salary is number one priority as afar as the their duties are concerned. Why should people be owed 11months salary? Its not fair. Are house of assembly members also being owed? Why is non one talking or speaking out in this country? May God intervene and deliver this country from the hands of evil rulers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana / Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo / Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.