Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

The Society Crap - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Society Crap (422 Views)

Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community / Why Does Our Society Condemn Using Left Hand To Give And Receive? / Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Society Crap by MorenikejiNight: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
[img][/img]
So, in this society that we are, we tell the males, Hey! You are the man here, you should act like it....

So, a woman comes from somewhere and slaps the man...

If the man slaps her in return, most people say he is less than a man, he should have let it go and all those bullshit.... So, as a man, your face is the deposit of slaps from women abi?

Now, I am not encouraging violence... I am simply saying there should be a method of check and balance, so, a lady in her right senses slaps a man and hopes she doesn't receive a slap from the man, because she is a lady? Oh! Cut me that crap.........

Dear society, while telling that man to man up and not face his abuser, act some senses on the lady too. Someone's right is abused and you tell them to walk away coz of their gender? You must be silly.....

Pacify people when you sense a fight is about to ensue, but don't bring that man up shit. So, a man is supposed to earn free slaps coz he's a man?

Dear man, when you feel your rights as a human being are being abused, by anyone. Act up and free yourself from your abuser. Don't allow the society tell you no shit!

Good afternoon... My name is MORENIKEJI [/b]and I am the oracle of [b]NIGHTINGALE..

(1) (Reply)

Chimamanda And Feminism / Ekiti Cultural Festival, EKIFEST Holds December / Egungun Festival Otta: Roads To Avoid Taking Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.