Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:45 AM

PDC Advise Us To Form A Political Party To Achieve Biafra, Biafrans Read Please - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDC Advise Us To Form A Political Party To Achieve Biafra, Biafrans Read Please (304 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government / "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife / This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDC Advise Us To Form A Political Party To Achieve Biafra, Biafrans Read Please by OGO32(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
My brothers and sisters please lets look into this, i think this will enhance us getting our freedom because we will make our choice candidate to take over 2019 to give us biafra,
If you want Biafra, form a political party - PDC tells
IPOB.

The outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra
(IPOB) group, has been advised by the
People for Democratic Change (PDC) about
how to pursue their cause for a sovereign
Biafran state.
According to reports, the PDC's national
chairman, Mudi Waziri, urged IPOB to form
a political party or join one. Waziri
made his comments in Anambra, while
handing over the party's flag to Peter
Chibike, the party's gubernatorial.........................click the link to continue reading
http://www.giftnaija.com/2017/10/if-you-want-biafra-form-political-party.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How The Ajimobi -led OYSG Has Thrived With Ppps / How Anambra Survived Recession: Governor Obiano Reveals Strategy. / Governor Obiano's Strategy And Why Anambra Did Not Get Into Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.