Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,114 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:05 AM

Afia Schwarzenegger Poses In Bikini, Says 'no Relationship With Any Broke Dude' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afia Schwarzenegger Poses In Bikini, Says 'no Relationship With Any Broke Dude' (860 Views)

Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) / Beverly Osu Gorgeous In Orange Bikini, Says "I Don't Play Hard To Get" / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afia Schwarzenegger Poses In Bikini, Says 'no Relationship With Any Broke Dude' by newsynews: 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
Few months ago, a video went viral showing Ghanaian Comedienne and Radio Personality, Afia Schwarzenegger caught in bed by her husband with another man.

The video sparked a lot of controversy and led to the arrest of her husband, Lawrence Abrokwah.

Afia claimed he was a poor man who financed their wedding in South Africa with borrowed funds which he is yet to pay.

In a latest Instagram post in which she shared a picture of herself in bikini, she thanked God for bring her out of the broke relationship and assured herself that she will never entertain any broke relationship again.

She wrote:

Dear God
Today 22/10/17 marks exactly 1 year that i took a stupid step without consulting you...thank you for bringing me out alive and Naked....
Lessons learned,lines drawn(no relationship with any broke dude,i dont run an orphanage in my house),living my life to the fullest.
God,help the idiot judging me to get a life as well so they will stop living mine...
Bless my friends with good things

Thank you daddy
Yours truly

https://www.wotzup.ng/afia-schwarzenegger-poses-bikini/

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Poses In Bikini, Says 'no Relationship With Any Broke Dude' by Seeker17(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
No shame at all SMH
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Poses In Bikini, Says 'no Relationship With Any Broke Dude' by Yeligray(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Shame don dry 4 this one body all
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Poses In Bikini, Says 'no Relationship With Any Broke Dude' by jerryunit48: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ooooohhhh na wetin be dis now ehh ?

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Flaunts Diamond Iced Out Ipod Music Player / REVEALED: Hidden Facts You Don't Know About Olamide / "I Once Sold Macaroni In Traffic" - Ex BBN Housemate, Bisola Aiyeola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.