Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

Woman Uses Menstrual Blood To Cook Spaghetti Only To Get Her Man (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Uses Menstrual Blood To Cook Spaghetti Only To Get Her Man (PHOTOS) (1861 Views)

Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Uses Menstrual Blood To Cook Spaghetti Only To Get Her Man (PHOTOS) by Innobee99(m): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
This anonymous woman took to Facebook to brag to her followers how she got her man to propose to her using her menstral blood.

According to her, she put her menstrual blood inside her boyfriend’s spaghetti and according to her, it worked, he proposed.

See what she wrote below;

Re: Woman Uses Menstrual Blood To Cook Spaghetti Only To Get Her Man (PHOTOS) by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
eewwwww!!.....woman are evil,mehn dey deserve to live backward!!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Menstrual Blood To Cook Spaghetti Only To Get Her Man (PHOTOS) by rifasenate11(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
we men have suffered a lot .. we are tired of living in the same world with women. we want our our own earth somewhere else.. from Adam and Eve, it has been the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Menstrual Blood To Cook Spaghetti Only To Get Her Man (PHOTOS) by sorextee(m): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is why I hardly eat food in a girl's house

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Menstrual Blood To Cook Spaghetti Only To Get Her Man (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
Na that evil laugh go kill u... hahahahaha

lalasticlala
Re: Woman Uses Menstrual Blood To Cook Spaghetti Only To Get Her Man (PHOTOS) by hisgrace090: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Such union will never last.

(1) (Reply)

You Are Free To Dislike Gays, But Don't Be A Homophobe" - Nigerian Writer / How Do I Deflower A Virgin? / Does Antibiotics Prevent Conception?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.