Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,022 members, 7,931,514 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:36 AM

La-liga Player Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Best FIFA Men's Player Award 2017 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / La-liga Player Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Best FIFA Men's Player Award 2017 (532 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Man Of The Match vs Tottenham With A Goal & Assist (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

La-liga Player Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Best FIFA Men's Player Award 2017 by Europa91: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
The recipient of the inaugural The Best FIFA Men's Player Award in January 2017 has undoubtedly done enough to retain his title in London.
In addition to winning the Spanish league – in which he was third in the scoring charts – and the FIFA Club World Cup last term, the Portuguese added another UEFA Champions League crown to his CV and remarkably finished as the competition's leading marksman for the fifth-straight season.
By increasingly adjusting his position, pacing himself and recognising the need to conserve resources, Ronaldo is reinventing himself and ensuring that his goalscoring instincts stay at the fore in spite of his advancing age.

"Thank you a lot, to the guys who voted for me. Real supporters, my team-mates, my coach, my president, I have to thank them too." says Ronaldo at the ceremony.
"We are in England for the first time and I win consecutive awards. This is a great moment for me. I know I have fans all over the world so thanks a lot for the support.
"It's great to be around great players, and I'm so happy guys!"
For more pictures and information visit www.yousureblog.com

Re: La-liga Player Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Best FIFA Men's Player Award 2017 by emmanuelrabb(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2017

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper Migos Feature Cardi B & Nicki Minaj_motorsport / Graphic Photos Of The Lovers Who Were Found Dead Inside A Car In Ogba, Ikeja / Listen Now To Wizkid X Mut4y "Manya" Produced By Killertunes (full Song & Lyric)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.