Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,027 members, 7,966,783 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:14 PM

Police Arrest Man With Fake $880,000 Notes In Minna (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man With Fake $880,000 Notes In Minna (Photos) (18309 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) / Explosion Rocks NNPC Depot In Minna / Man Who Wears Double Bra To Disguise As Woman Caught & Paraded In Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fake $880,000 Notes In Minna (Photos) by python1: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2017
lukasmuyiwa:

but what is it you are saying. just go straight to the point
The point is that, how he got it shouldn't be revealed to the public to at least curtail the very likely chances of eagle eyed criminals who may also wish trying their lucks and in the end succeed without being apprehended. I think this point is very apparent in my first post, I don't know what you mean by "go straight to the point".
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fake $880,000 Notes In Minna (Photos) by lelvin(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2017
Okay
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fake $880,000 Notes In Minna (Photos) by agbolahangift(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2017
Dc4life:
Fam! That's over 300 Million Naira that he didn't work for! Would have duped people of their hard earned money.
ur comment and the post,is like biafra and Nigeria
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fake $880,000 Notes In Minna (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 10:44am On Oct 24, 2017
python1:

The point is that, how he got it shouldn't be revealed to the public to at least curtail the very likely chances of eagle eyed criminals who may also wish trying their lucks and in the end succeed without being apprehended. I think this point is very apparent in my first post, I don't know what you mean by "go straight to the point".

chatap dia,ua point is pointless and baseless..all criminals and thieves shud be exposed..stop subtlely hidding criminals and thieves cos they are ur ppl,fellow mallams

UsmanDanSULEMAN ABUBAKAR
jail them
grin
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fake $880,000 Notes In Minna (Photos) by 2016v2017: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2017
hezy4real01:
I taught they said Hausa pple are straight forward pple? Everybody wants to make this Dollar sha ni
fraud in Nigeria started by the northerners
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fake $880,000 Notes In Minna (Photos) by python1: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2017
Justiceleague1:

chatap dia..all criminals and thieves shud be exposed..stop subtlely hidding criminals and thieves cos they are ur ppl,fellow mallams

UsmanDanSULEMAN ABUBAKAR
jail them
grin
Why the obsession? For the second time, I'm not a psychiatrist. I really wonder what is funny/derogatory in names/trade, but to some people who talk and laugh to themselves at the same time, it seems very exciting.
Okay, I'm UsmanDanSULEMAN ABUBAKAR cattle rearer, can you now leave my mention with both monikers?
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fake $880,000 Notes In Minna (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2017
Jail them
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fake $880,000 Notes In Minna (Photos) by python1: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2017
Justiceleague1:

they wanna spread fake money..usmanDanCRIMINALS grin

Suleiman abubaker MENTAL grin

Again, why the obsession? For the third time, I'm not a psychiatrist. I really wonder what is funny/derogatory in names/trade, but to some people who talk and laugh to themselves at the same time, it seems very exciting.
Okay, I'm UsmanDanSULEMAN ABUBAKAR Mental dancriminal, cattle rearer, can you now leave my mention with both monikers? Or following me around with virus is part of the prescription.
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fake $880,000 Notes In Minna (Photos) by JoshMedia: 10:53am On Oct 24, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
have they check if this money is not real. .well the man is just making up those stories. .
Yeah, when he's really tortured, he will confess
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fake $880,000 Notes In Minna (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2017
python1:

Again, why the obsession? For the third time, I'm not a psychiatrist. I really wonder what is funny/derogatory in names/trade, but to some people who talk and laugh to themselves at the same time, it seems very exciting.
Okay, I'm UsmanDanSULEMAN ABUBAKAR Mental dancriminal, cattle rearer, can you now leave my mention with both monikers? Or following me around with virus is part of the prescription.

liondeMENTAL grin
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fake $880,000 Notes In Minna (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 11:01am On Oct 24, 2017
I bought directly from bank... I don't trust this gworo chewing mallams
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fake $880,000 Notes In Minna (Photos) by python1: 11:04am On Oct 24, 2017
Justiceleague1:

liondeMENTAL grin
Which kind wahala be dis? Abeg, in the name of Abiama, leave me alone, I'm not a psychiatrist. As you can see, I don't know how else to explain this but I'm sure a good psychiatrist should be able to do that perfectly and be clearly understood. I can be ignoring all these but it appears the more I ignore, the more effort is put in.
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fake $880,000 Notes In Minna (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2017
python1:

Which kind wahala be dis? Abeg, in the name of Abiama, leave me alone, I'm not a psychiatrist. As you can see, I don't know how else to explain this but I'm sure a good psychiatrist should be able to do that perfectly and be clearly understood. I can be ignoring all these but it appears the more I ignore, the more effort is put in.

how do u dance to python dance? grin
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fake $880,000 Notes In Minna (Photos) by wildchild02: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2017
Thief Ole Barawo

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fake $880,000 Notes In Minna (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2017
I thought nah only Igbos dey desperate to get rich, loves riches and does all sorts of bad stuffs to make money...fake thousands of dollars, with Aboki
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fake $880,000 Notes In Minna (Photos) by Megaideas(f): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2017
O di kwa egwu o. Upon all their Islamic, Sharia and Saintly claims. The Almighty God will expose all of you hypocrites, one after the other because 'iko unu nile ejula'
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fake $880,000 Notes In Minna (Photos) by ShawnMcJoe: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
Maybe the money is for a music video
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fake $880,000 Notes In Minna (Photos) by lukasmuyiwa(m): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
python1:

sha don't beat me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gay Man, 55, Sodomises 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi / 10 People Killed By Suicide Bomber In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) / Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.