Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,766 members, 7,886,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker (23103 Views)

Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger / Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer / Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker by Ishilove: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2017
naptu2:

Yachet.

http://m.sevenreflections.com/name/Yachet/
The context which it is used here is confusing.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker by Donjazzy12(m): 8:26am On Oct 24, 2017
kobo123:
The Festus Keyamo Chamber has raised the alarm over imminent release of edited video on Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh by her estrange husband, Olakunle Churchill portraying her as being involved in domestic violence against him.

A statement from the chamber issued by Okechukwu Uju-azorji, warned bloggers and journalists not to use any edited video on Tonto Dikeh or faced being sued.

“It has come to our knowledge that her ex-husband, Mr. Olakunle Churchill has perfected plans to release a short and edited video depicting and portraying our client as being involved in some domestic violence against him.

“Our client wants all bloggers and/or journalists to request for the full version of the video showing the said domestic scene which started with a physical abuse of our client by her ex-husband, which earned her a swollen face. Her ex-husband only intends to release our client’s reaction to the assault on her and not the assault itself.

“We shall be prepared to take legal action against any blogger/journalist that uses the edited version without insisting on or showing the full version,” the statement said.

See the press release statement below....

http://news.nollyzone.com/tonto-dikehs-estrange-husband-planning-release-edited-video/
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44
Now you know how evil women are! When I have been shouting myself hoarse about how 90% of domestic violence is perpetrated by women, some people keep doubting.

Watch that Video and see for yourself. See how she destroyed property in the bedroom. See her attacking the husband then.

Now the same witch still comes out to claim that the husband is the violent one. If not that Churchill has videos some people will still believe her. And the foolish idiot goes about talking that she is now born again. Let another fool go and take Churchills place and learn theblessin of his life.

She said the video is edited, then let her show the full video.

Tonto Dike is cursed with foolishness!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker by naptu2: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2017
Ishilove:

The context which it is used here is confusing.

grin I'm just kidding.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker by bossmeek(m): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2017
Tonto Dikeh to take legal action against bloggers/Journalists over Ex-Husband’s alleged edited video
The Festus Keyamo Chamber has raised the alarm over imminent release of edited video on Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh by her estrange husband, Olakunle Churchill portraying her as being involved in domestic violence against him.

A statement from the chamber issued by Okechukwu Uju-azorji, warned bloggers and journalists not to use any edited video on Tonto Dikeh or faced being sued.

“It has come to our knowledge that her ex-husband, Mr. Olakunle Churchill has perfected plans to release a short and edited video depicting and portraying our client as being involved in some domestic violence against him.

“Our client wants all bloggers and/or journalists to request for the full version of the video showing the said domestic scene which started with a physical abuse of our client by her ex-husband, which earned her a swollen face. Her ex-husband only intends to release our client’s reaction to the assault on her and not the assault itself.

“We shall be prepared to take legal action against any blogger/journalist that uses the edited version without insisting on or showing the full version,” the statement said

See Statements Screenshots Below;

Source:
https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/10/-to-take-legal-action.html?m=1
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker by kizyalex10(m): 8:39am On Oct 24, 2017
The funniest thing is that one day,they might. Decide to settle there difference.nd laugh @ d busy bodies later nd accuse them of trying to. Break their home.i have learnt to mind my business when husband nd wife quarrel.cos tomorrow when they settle,u see d two stop talking to u

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker by Ishilove: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2017
naptu2:

grin I'm just kidding.
Buhahahahahaha!! You are not serious cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker by luwabrooklyn(m): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2017
Finstar:
I said it..

I'm not a fan of Tonto, but lots of things weren't right in that video.. It's only fools that will conclude after watching a video of about 10sec
u a fool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker by AHCB: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2017
Tonto should stop trying to deceive those who don't care. The video clearly show her giving her ex husband two dirty slaps. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker by AHCB: 9:00am On Oct 24, 2017
Finstar:
I said it..

I'm not a fan of Tonto, but lots of things weren't right in that video.. It's only fools that will conclude after watching a video of about 10sec
Oh yea. Then she or you should provide proof to counter thee video.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker by godofuck231: 9:07am On Oct 24, 2017
kobo123:

“We shall be prepared to take legal action against any blogger/journalist that uses the edited version without insisting on or showing the full version,” the statement said.

http://news.nollyzone.com/tonto-dikehs-estrange-husband-planning-release-edited-video/

No sane woman tries to beat a man despite his size, even Danny davito , a man whose is the size of a midget is known to lift up his wife when angry, talk less of her boxer physic husband, I think tonto should go home and ask her for a training manual on marriage

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker by godofuck231: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2017
abdeiz:
We've seen the video, I'm sure they sent it to him before they released it and he's now trying to do damage control

How do you manage soured beans, tonto has been expires before she was married, if you warm soured beans na then the smell go make ur neighbours laugh you say u no see food eat
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker by Tobiloba84: 9:16am On Oct 24, 2017
You could be very wrong on this, the person recording wouldnt want to act so he can be portrayed as the good guyquote author=nony43 post=61714926]Tonto your matter don tire us, but I wasn't blind to see that your husband was avoiding you when you were hitting him, if your husband did beat you as you claimed you won't have to hands to hit him back[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker by candp2007(m): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2017
kobo123:

Lack of maturity is what make couple displaying to the public what happened between them privately. This shows that one or both of them still cherish the relationship. They are just managing the stress that accompany the break up by hitting the online often with hope that if they keep hitting online, someone noble or good Samaria will help them resolve it. Though they may pretend but this is real. Otherwise both of them would have forgotten about it and move on with their lives. They find it difficult to live without each other that is the effect of what we are seeing daily online. Please any God-sent peace maker should help these people for God sake. They are still in love just pretending.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker by AnonymustME(m): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2017
Ishilove:

*yacht*

Grammar Nazi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker by WiseFool2(m): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2017
Finstar:
I said it..

The length of the video is not the issue here, but the content of the video. In the 10 seconds clip, I saw a certain woman who accused her husband of domestic violence hitting him repeatedly. I also saw the husband's sitting room in ruins. His plasma television that was meant to be hung on the wall was on the floor facing down.
Now tell me :
Did Churchill destroy his properties by himself?
Would someone who claim to be a victim of domestic violence be the one assaulting the one she alleged assaulted her?
In the said video, did you see Churchill retaliate?
And lastly, were you expecting Tonto to come out and accept that the video was genuine?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2017
why all these negative news and noise now. .I thought expensive weddings and honeymoon at Dubai guarantee marriages. .tonto please ignore whatever n move on. .
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker by jerryclinton: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2017
Soon the guy will release her nude videos and feign it was stolen from his old phone. Operation destroy Tonto just started. What women don't know is that a man's intelligence and wisdom is 1000 times above a woman's. When she was ranting and flipping her mouth, the guy was calm and bidding for the right time to have the last laugh. It's a lesson to all women never to start trouble with men...they never can tell what a man with all the wisdom has up his sleeve.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker by SHANGALORLOR: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2017
Please we are tired of both of you especially on nairaland or do you want us to live here for both of you. Please let this be the first and last you will being up your matter here period. Are-are,haba.abi we no go sleep because of Tonto Dike and Churchill again.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker by DeRay98(m): 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
kay29000:

GBAM! You have said it all. Just look at the boldness she used in hitting the guy on the head like she was slapping her junior brother. It is very clear she has been the abuser all along.

With this girl crase eh, she for no fit marry Igbo guy come dey crase like this oh. Na one back hand slap from an Igbo husband for reset her brain to order or her Igbo mother-in-law for come teach her sense. Yoruba guys are naturally more tolerant.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker by kay29000(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
DeRay98:

With this girl crase eh, she for no fit marry Igbo guy come dey crase like this oh. Na one back hand slap from an Igbo husband for reset her brain to other or her Igbo mother-in-law for come teach her sense. Yoruba guys are naturally more tolerant.

Exactly.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker by lizychimamanda(f): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin cheesy
Mikkyblack:
Everyday na tonto and he husband matter...so we nor go rest because of this two idiots abi??
cheesy
Mikkyblack:
Everyday na tonto and he husband matter...so we nor go rest because of this two idiots abi??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice / Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people / K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.