Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,486 members, 7,978,587 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:55 AM

Know Your Worth Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Your Worth Ladies (750 Views)

Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men / Ladies Know Your Worth! Please! / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know Your Worth Ladies by NaijaCover(m): 8:26am On Oct 24, 2017
Know Your Worth

A Nigerian Facebook user, Ray KatiNns shared details of how he had three-some with a Facebook girl and her room-mate.

He wrote :
In owerri, last 4 weeks.
I asked the girl sitting [right] to take me to a place where we can sit and chat, she took me to this place I have forgotten the name of the place.
We got there and they ordered for barbecue, two of the fishes cost me 11k that’s N5,500 each while I took peppery pepper soup cus I have hatred for fishes.
I met this girl when I was serving in owerri, I was looking awkward that afternoon cus my NYSC uniform was somehow over size and she refused stopping when I called her to collect her number.
It was around that Imo Event Center or whatever that place is called. So I crossed the road and she told me that she can only give me her Facebook ID, that she can’t give me her number. The truth is that her ass was awesome. And apart from the fact that I had no money then I was in a relationship and didn’t ever wanna cheat. So I found her on Facebook and she still refused to give me her number until I used a girl’s Facebook account where the girl told her she was my sister.
I got the number called for months but she refused coming to see me. So I had to chill until money came this year… I called her last month and told her about God’s blessings in my life and it took her just 5 mins to fall in love and decided that we must see.
But the story is that after eating out, her friend or room mate was supposed to leave but she didn’t. Even after I have dashed them 5k each just for keeping me company. [remember I told you that I can give a girl I like any amount of money if she is nice to me but I can’t pay anybody penny because of sex cus I don’t believe that it’s the guys that Bleep the girls. I believe that sex is a mutual thing enjoyed by the both parties].
Later, I went to the cheap hotel room where I lodged around World Bank with the 2 girls and… Definitely it wasn’t my first time of doing THREE SOME. I can’t lie to you my dear friends.
Okay, thanks for reading.”

What can you decode from this?
Obviously, the guy is not matured, no doubt about that, you don't kiss and tell, a matured man will never do that but can we really blame him totally? No, he is not at fault if not for the cheap ladies that gave him words.
Most girls want ready made men but do you think men are stupid too? Most of them will have sex with you and leave you cos you are not take home to mama. It's obvious those ladies are just after money and that's why the guy treated them like that.
As a lady, do you know your worth?
Do you present yourself to guys as a liability or an asset?
Are you among those that doesn't believe in surulere but in olorunsogo?
What value can you add to a guy or the best thing you can offer is sex?
I can go on and on but that's enough for now.
The guy uploaded their pictures and everybody can see how cheap there are, is that not a big disgrace?
When most guys/men know that you are just after what they have, they will keep having sex with you and be dumping you after.
And to you brothers that want revenge, the father christmas, please grow up. When the Lord bless you, you don't need to go back to those ladies that rejected you then and started trying to prove a point.
You have sex with a lady and you are posting it online, you are telling your friends, you should be ashamed of yourself. Your mates are having party with both success and money but you are boasting of having party with ladies, aren't you ashamed?
Sincerely I'm more concerned about ladies on this matter, don't cheapen yourself before a guy. Don't be a lady that needs a guy, be a lady that a guy needs.
Increase your worth, elevate yourself, increase your value and no guy/man will rubbish you or treat you anyhow.
I would have love to write more on it but most people don't like long post, so let me stop here but I will write more on it later.

Don't forget to LIKE our page on Facebook..
Also, don't forget to FOLLOW us on instagram @.Com..

Cc: Lalasticlala

Source: http://.com/2017/10/24/know-your-worth-a-must-read-for-all-ladies/

Re: Know Your Worth Ladies by mrdickhead: 8:27am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Know Your Worth Ladies by Airforce1(m): 8:32am On Oct 24, 2017
Know your worth in the face of hunger , and economic hardship ?

Abeg if oloshoism would pay the bills, do it with sense abeg.

Hunger.bad

1 Like

Re: Know Your Worth Ladies by Cleopatra4(f): 8:58am On Oct 24, 2017
Airforce1:
Know your worth in the face of hunger , and economic hardship ?

Abeg if oloshoism would pay the bills, do it with sense abeg.

Hunger.bad

you deserve a kiss for this I swear.....
Re: Know Your Worth Ladies by Ge0grapher(m): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2017
Anyone know where I can get a gun?? undecided
Re: Know Your Worth Ladies by Lalas247(f): 9:05am On Oct 24, 2017
Please who has external hard drive I can borrow ....
Re: Know Your Worth Ladies by Airforce1(m): 9:07am On Oct 24, 2017
Lalas247:
Please who has external hard drive I can borrow ....
Cum drive on mine
I swear it's hard.
Re: Know Your Worth Ladies by Lalas247(f): 9:08am On Oct 24, 2017
Airforce1:

Cum drive on mine
I swear it's hard.
Lol no derail op topic o
I dey find hard drive grin howdy wink

1 Like

Re: Know Your Worth Ladies by internationalman(m): 9:09am On Oct 24, 2017
If u bleep at all when u re not married... u re an Ashawo.

I don't see any difference from the one who chooses to do it for money... He/she is just being wise.

1 Like

Re: Know Your Worth Ladies by Airforce1(m): 9:09am On Oct 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol no derail op topic o
I dey find hard drive grin howdy wink
I'm fine , thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Know Your Worth Ladies by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2017
grin

That's the thing, everything right now is all about money..

Well, im not surprised... hoodrats are cheap indeed.

1 Like

Re: Know Your Worth Ladies by kendrick9(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ge0grapher:
Anyone know where I can get a gun?? undecided
pm me

(1) (Reply)

My Ideal Woman / Lets Thank God By Sharing Those Happy Moment We Had In 2017..... / How Do I See People Who Check My Last Seen On Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.