Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,118 members, 7,973,770 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:08 AM

Can You Ever Forgive Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Ever Forgive Her? (898 Views)

Will you ever forgive this offender [photos] / MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) / Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Ever Forgive Her? by galatico(m): 11:50am On Mar 15, 2010
A babe in my neighbourhood wanted me to ask her out, initially I didn’t want to, despite the fact that I had feelings for her, I later asked her out she said she had a guy she was dating which was false, I saw it in her that she is interested, cuz sometimes when a babe says no she actually meant YES, so I still persisted.
The most annoying thing she did that got me upset was that there was this young boy that lives in the same compound as she does who wanted her and told her bad things about me(that I went about the neighbourrhood telling anyone who care to know that am dating her).
She actually believed the lunatic and got really upset without confronting me, sent me a damaging text that got me upset and swore never to forgive her again.
The problem is I still LOVE this girl, am finding it difficult to forgive her.
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 15, 2010
I think people use the Love word too loosely these days especially my Nigerian brothers. grin
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by Krissykriss(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2010
Wake up dude! Luv dnt exist no more. How many times will i say this sef?!
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by galatico(m): 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I think people use the Love word too loosely these days especially my Nigerian brothers. grin

Krissykriss:

Wake up dude! Luv dnt exist no more. How many times will i say this sef?!

Sincerly speaking I LOVE HER!!!
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by spikedcylinder: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2010
How do you know she really wants you to ask her out? How can people tell these things?
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by Abbeycity4(f): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2010
spikedcylinder:

How do you know she really wants you to ask her out? How can people tell these things?

I tire o undecided
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by Igwe9(m): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2010
Just to tell spiky welcome, its been a while. where have you been sweetheart? really missed you. kiss

@post
she is better than you, atleast she was able to let out what her problem was, but you instead of letting her know what your anger is, you came up here to tell us that you are upset, sorry if that would help.

you can't still boast of loving a person when you can't simple forgive that person. damn!
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by spikedcylinder: 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2010
Hiya back at ya, Igwe. kiss
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by midaskid(m): 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2010
Yeah @Igwe I agree with ya. DAMN!
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by galatico(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2010
Igwe.:

[color=#006600]Just to tell spiky welcome, its been a while. where have you been sweetheart? really missed you. kiss

@post
she is better than you, atleast she was able to let out what her problem was, but you instead of letting her know what your anger is, you came up here to tell us that you are upset, sorry if that would help.

[b]you can't still boast of loving a person when you can't simple forgive that person. damn![/[/b]color]

I don't like people that just jump into conclusion!!! I LOVE HEr that's it!!!
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by galatico(m): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2010
spikedcylinder:

[color=#550000][b]How do you know she really wants you to ask her out? How can people tell these things? [/[/b]color]

You can tell from her character the way she acts with you!!!
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by Areaboy2(m): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2010
spikedcylinder:

its a guy thing,  sometimes u just now she's diggin u,

and as rightly stated,  sometimes women say no when they actually mean yes

dude,  love these days =

- how much gifts u can buy her
- how much sweet things u tell her
- how much time u spend with her

thats about it,  everything else is bull,  quote me
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by Enockia(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2010
she did nithing wrong as far as i'm concerned she has every right to be
if u love dis gal like u say u do this is a very minute (small) matter
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by Flashfast1: 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2010
galatico:

A babe in my neighbourhood wanted me to ask her out, initially I didn’t want to, despite the fact that I had feelings for her,
It's all in your head brother. You might have picked up the wrong signals

galatico:

I saw it in her that she is interested, .
Haba Bros! Are you a prophet?

By the way what are you forgiving her for?
Is it for saying NO? shocked
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2010
galatico:

A babe in my neighbourhood wanted me to ask her out, initially I didn’t want to, despite the fact that I had feelings for her, I later asked her out she said she had a guy she was dating which was false, I saw it in her that she is interested, cuz sometimes when a babe says no she actually meant YES, so I still persisted.
The most annoying thing she did that got me upset was that there was this young boy that lives in the same compound as she does who wanted her and told her bad things about me(that I went about the neighbourrhood telling anyone who care to know that am dating her).
She actually believed the lunatic and got really upset without confronting me, sent me a damaging text that got me upset and swore never to forgive her again.
Stupid love games are for kids in Primary school (Lesson well learned)

Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by Pweety4me(f): 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2010
Aight keeping loving
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by Gifted01(m): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2010
As 4 me there is nothin to feel 4 afterall u are not even in what i call a relationship,she is not 4 u brother[url][/url]
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by justwise(m): 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2010
@Op.

she never accepted ur love offer, so why are u struggling to 4give her? To her, u are not in the picture from day 1
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by omega25red(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2010
how the hell can you love someone you haven't even been out with the word you are looking for is infatuated. you are infatuated with her.
Back to your issue did she forgive you? that you are the one finding it hard to forgive her. If she has chilled out about the lies that was said about that punk, just chill out swallow your pride and make it happen you definately dont want to look back and think she is the one that got away
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by Dimty(f): 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2010
galatico:

honestly,i do not understand ur story.if u are so sure that u luv her,y is 4givin her so damn difficult?xcept ther is some truth in the stories the other guy told her that u didnt want her to know.so u are upset she now knows and may nolonger consider ur proposal.
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by mamagee3(f): 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2010
Poster. . .
Stop deceiving yourself, you don't love her. , You're undergoing a process called infactuation
If you loved her in the first place, you would have forgave her for everything she said against you
and you wouldn't put it to heart.
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by Igwe9(m): 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2010
galatico:

I don't like people that just jump into conclusion!!! I LOVE HEr that's it!!!
hmm,that one must be the wicked type. smiley

spikedcylinder:

Hiya back at ya, Igwe. kiss
cool
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by fifi09(f): 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2010
galatico:

A babe in my neighbourhood wanted me to ask her out, initially I didn’t want to, despite the fact that I had feelings for her, I later asked her out she said she had a guy she was dating which was false, I saw it in her that she is interested, cuz sometimes when a babe says no she actually meant YES, so I still persisted.The most annoying thing she did that got me upset was that there was this young boy that lives in the same compound as she does who wanted her and told her bad things about me(that I went about the neighbourrhood telling anyone who care to know that am dating her).

poor you!
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by Akinagirl(f): 10:50am On Mar 16, 2010
Whats with nigerian men and the word love? They really use it too loosely.
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by alexmark: 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2010
guy abeg find a little space for her,if you can cos sometimes love do exist.
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by smooooooth: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2010
i wont advise you to date a girl whose door if facing ur room door. and not one that even have a small boy in same face me i face you in the contest.

bone them jor!
Re: Can You Ever Forgive Her? by galatico(m): 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2010
mama-gee:

Poster. . .
Stop deceiving yourself, you don't love her. , You're undergoing a process called infactuation
If you loved her in the first place, you would have forgave her for everything she said against you
and you wouldn't put it to heart.

omega25red:

how the hell can you love someone you haven't even been out with the word you are looking for is infatuated. you are infatuated with her.
Back to your issue did she forgive you? that you are the one finding it hard to forgive her. If she has chilled out about the lies that was said about that punk, just chill out swallow your pride and make it happen you definately dont want to look back and think she is the one that got away

Read the story very well, it's a true story that happened to me some years back.
The problem is I still love her time I see her I feel it, i want to be with her, by her side .
It seems you've never experienced LOVE before . It's LOVE not infatuation .
smooooooth:

i wont advise you to date a girl whose door if facing your room door. and not one that even have a small boy in same face me i face you in the contest.

bone them jor!

I've tried so hard to forget about her, but I just can't .

(1) (Reply)

Wife Wins $9 Million From Husband's Mistress / I Jt Dnt Undastand / If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.