Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,072 members, 7,942,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (36762 Views)

DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) / IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by OlujobaSamuel: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
wordcat:

Yeah, you're right. They fuc,ked up big time, they would have arm themselves with AK47 & machine guns and challenge those that invaded Kanu's house.

I dont engage myself with your ipob/bubu nonsense. You've gotten your seconds of fame, can you now move on. Thanks.
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by wordcat(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
mapet:

So there lies the clarification that "Abariabe don enter am"

You seriously have comprehension problems, out off my mentions let me discus with serious minded people
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by gidgiddy: 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
The main duty of Abaribe as surety for Kanu is to see that Kanu attends court, not to prevent Kanu from breaking his bail conditions. If before Kanu's court date, the Nigerian Army invades Kanu's house and Kanu has not been seen since then, the Army has a duty to tell the court what happend at Kanu's house.

But we have a situation where the Army is still claiming they never went to Kanu's house in the first place despite several videos showing them there.

2 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by mapet: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
wordcat:

You seriously have comprehension problems, out off my mentions let me discus with serious minded people

even this one, I am not "understanding" grin grin
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by eodavids(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
mechanics:
Eyah, he didn't think of the consequence when he was signing the bond, now he's regretting his action.

You should look at the alternative.

Considering the many blames leveled against northern elites for allowing book haram grow so big under their nose calls for educated people like you and me to know that the best way to control grievances in the societies and prevent anarchy is that the elites should find a way to approach aggrieved groups and thereby be able to subtly dish out advice to them and dissuade them from going violent.

If respected members of the society would always keep away from disgruntled youth groups, then the youth group would advice themselves and do their wishes-guess what the society would degenerate into

As a Wise person: DON'T YOU SEE THAT THE INVOLVEMENT OF THE PERSONALITIES THAT BAILED KANU HAS HELPED NIGERIA ?
BECAUSE THESW SURETIES MUST HAVE AUTOMATICALLY TURNED INTO ADVISERS WHO KEPT ON ADVISING KANU TO WTAY AWAY FROM THINGS THAT COULD BE DAMAGING

WE CAN SAY KANU WENT TOO FAR IN HIS SPEECHES, BUT, THE WAY I SEE IT, THAT KANU COULD HAVE DONE WORSE THAN HATE SPEECHES IF THE CALIBER OF ABARIBE AND CO WEREN'T INVOLVED
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by 1stMD: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by sepalapen(m): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
The federal government should provide Kanu. They cannot claim they don't know where kanu is....
Abaribe never invaded Kanu's house? Abaribe was not the one that killed Igbos at Kanu's house, killed his dog and carried his properties.

What kind of foolish people are in this country?
imagine the level of incompetence peoples are displaying here .
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by wordcat(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
winknon of business smiley

mapet:

even this one, I am not "understanding" grin grin
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by wordcat(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:

I dont engage myself with your ipob/bubu nonsense. You've gotten your seconds of fame, can you now move on. Thanks.

Online big guy cheesy
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Arrest this man.

The law is very clear on this. It is nothing personal against you Senator, but the law says if you cannot produce who you stood for, then you go in for it.

I have said it before that the key to arresting Nnamdi Kanu is with this man, who makes his living from Nigeria and the Government in the day time, but goes to IPOB meetings at night.

Senator Abaribe you cannot have the best of both sides.
The nigerian army with its chief of murdering staff killed Nnamdi Kanu and went away with the body

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by UDIOK: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Arrest this man.

The law is very clear on this. It is nothing personal against you Senator, but the law says if you cannot produce who you stood for, then you go in for it.

I have said it before that the key to arresting Nnamdi Kanu is with this man, who makes his living from Nigeria and the Government in the day time, but goes to IPOB meetings at night.

Are you aware that Nigerian Army invaded his house since then nobody heard about him....in that instance are you to blame the shortie or the invader

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by vugaman(m): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Arrest this man.

that is our problem in this country, so many illiterates claim they know the law.who caused the disappearance of nnadi kanu ,is abaribe not supposed to Sue federal government to that effect? some people because of their hatred for others will start reasoning like goats
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by Ezi39: 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
Abaribe has no case to answer. The NA should not try to fool us again with their righteous bravado: we saw them enter Nnamdi Kanu's Umuahia home.
They should produce Nnamdi Kanu wherever he's.
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by JuanDeDios: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ebisco012:

http://punchng.com/i-dont-know-where-kanu-is-abaribe-replies-fg/
When did The Punch's written English degenerate this much? SMH.
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by Nightwolf1: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Arrest this man.

Stop thinking like a goat. This is why Nigeria isn't making laudable progress

2 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by Ngozi123(f): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:

Aunt Ngozi, check the link you posted again, it says "the surety must have done everything possible to prevent the accused from jumping bail"
I seriously doubt the senator or any other of the surety did anything to avert the jumping of bail.
Their major duty is to ensure the accused is of good conduct throughout the time they are standing as surety, they cant pass that test as there are so many public records that shows he wasnt of good conduct.
They should have opted out when fg first seeked for the revocation of bail.
Politics dictated his reaction, I bet no one will send him to prison but that bond na bonus to the fg, even though the money fit develop wings the next day.

Pray tell, what could the senator have done to prevent Nnamdi Kanu from jumping bail after some Nigerian soldiers stormed into his home? We, including the senator, knew where Kanu was living before the Nigerian army made the decision to invade his home so what has that got to do with him?

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by Organs(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
JUSTICE4Nigeria:
SEEMS NNAMDI KANU NEWS GIVES U ERECTION, U JUST DISAPPEARed FROM MAINA THREAD,U JUST HERE ,
modify igbo politicians are cowards, look at abaribe he is lost

Oh so you are still running your mouth, when your hero is in hiding? Ok, we will soon arrest Abaribe, then you will come here to comment about injustice....
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by Organs(m): 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
Come oh lets talk seriously, so, like play like play, Nnamdi Kanu is in hiding? So, all that Biafra or Death talk all na rubbish... chai, chai, diaris God oh... Look at how this stupid Kanu rubbish his followers...
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by Bishop4real: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
ipoblogic:

The man stood as a surety.
Kanu was billed to be in court.

Days to the court appearance, a band of terrorists you call Nigeria army as directed by blood thristy Jihardist you called President, bulldozed into Kanu's home, leaving a rivers of the blood of unarmed civilians.

By the time your army were done, nobody can account for Kanu till today.
And you have the guts to ask for the surety to be arrested?

I would never have imagined that humans like you exist, but then I have to face reality:

You are Nigerian and Nigerians as we have discovered loves darkness rather than light..

Can you show proof that Kanu was in the house when army came?
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by OlujobaSamuel: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ngozi123:

Pray tell, what could the senator have done to prevent Nnamdi Kanu from jumping bail after some Nigerian soldiers stormed into his home? We, including the senator, knew where Kanu was living before the Nigerian army made the decision to invade his home so what has that got to do with him?
I said he cant opt out now as he never took any attempt at opting out or cautioning the accused before now despite the fact that the accused and the state were having continuous issues known to the public before his disappearance.
Kindly note that there was a request for revocation of bail to the court by the state, the surety knows the condition for granting of bail, he should know when to have opted out without waiting for the court.
Before the election in 2015, ffk surety noticed that he might have an issue with the govt in power if pdp should lose the election, he requested to be dropped as surety and the court granted same immediately.
The Abariebe will need to prove to court that Kanu never initiated the invasion through any action of his, with all public documents, you and i know that's a very difficult task.
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by Bishop4real: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ngozi123:

Nigerian Law allows for the recognisance to be returned and the surety to not be arrested if they can prove that they are not responsible for the accused’s absence. I would say that the Nigerian Army storming Nnamdi Kanu’s residence to forcibly take him weeks before he was due to be in court is a far more compelling reason for his absence than anything Senator Abaribe could have done. Any decent lawyer would prove this so your argument is dead on arrival. Quel dommage! undecided

http://lawpadi.com/3-things-every-nigerian-should-know-about-bail/

And you think if the army had wanted to take Kanu with them, they wouldn't have abi? Who & what do you think would have stopped them? Why haven't you considered the possibility that Kanu might not have been at home when the army came calling?
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by 2016v2017: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Arrest this man.

you are a bloody slowpoke seeking for attention,zombie.
were you in the grave when army went to Nnamdi Kanu's house ,killed him and his father and turn around denying attacking his residence.
you are a fickle mor0n.
a time will come when a challenge will be thrown you fulanis/hausas.
keep making noise because a dullard from daura is in control of the army now.
I bet you a time for challenge will surely come.
north can't hold the country for ransom forever.
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, let us look at it this way :
Somebody was granted bail (of course under someone as surety). The accused disobeyed the bail conditions. What was the logical and reasonably legal thing for the prosecution to do? APPLY FOR THE WITHDRAWAL OF THE BAIL AND REARREST HIM.
This was already in progress before the python, who couldn't wait for the court to decide, swallowed the accused. Or could it be that the court had already decided and then sent the military to arrest/deal with him? This seems most likely since even the army is not above the law. They acted as directed.
It is absurd that in all these happenings, the army just paid Kanu a courtesy visit on the day he was declared missing and they never saw him? Or they saw him, shook hands and left?
Anybody asking the sureties to produce Kanu is like giving a child a load of salt and mischievously causing rain to beat him /her. The government knows Kanu's whereabouts.
I rest my case.
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by Ebisco012: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) / VP Osinbajo And Wife Loved Up In These Photos / 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.