Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,796 members, 7,882,782 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? (10482 Views)

Who Would Be Your Nairaland Personality 2014 And Why? / Nairalander With Real Life Personality / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by InesQor(m): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2010
Very much the same, I guess. My flat mate stumbled upon a Nairaland thread two days ago, saw my posts, and knew my ID instantly shocked
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by sweetliet: 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2010
I cn express myself more here dan in realz
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2010
I guess I'm different in real life!

Even though I use my real names here, my brother never made the connection. He was shocked when I told him that that 'loud-mouthed gold-digger' was one and the same person with his lil sister!  cheesy

@ Poster

I'm ok. Why did they lock that thread
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2010
Actually, cant say. cheesy grin cheesy
I dont know. . . .
I'm crazy both in and out of NL, just crazier on NL tongue
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by benz190: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2010
can someone pls answer this question for me

if my personality is same on and off nland~
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by na2day2(m): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2010
r231:

Are you basically the same person on or off the forum?

Are you more shy in real-life, or more outgoing?

Are you more open on the forum compared to how you are in your everyday life with friends? Just curious, Something to think about.

if i tell u i might have to kill ya grin grin grin
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by shilling(f): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2010
Nope, I'm more talkative in person.
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by InesQor(m): 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2010
^^^ really? You mean you're a much more talkative person?  tongue grin
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by drrionelli(m): 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2010
Does my Nairaland personality match my real-life personality?

That's a good question! I'd like to think that it does and I'm going to say that it does.

However, I suppose that, given the anonymous nature of the Internet, how our personalities are made manifest is different, simply because we have to present ourselves in a limited manner. For example, you can't hear voices here. You can see pictures, but you can't observe body language. And you can't respond or react in "real time." So, others perceive us in a different manner than we are because they don't have the full picture, so to speak, of us.

But, I'm really just me--for better or for worse! grin
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by Jaguar2(m): 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2010
Yes- Same all the way! What you see is what you get as I am not able to live a double life lipsrsealed
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by mamagee3(f): 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2010
michelin89:

Na grammar be this?
Don't mind the illiterate.

olybaby50:

Mumu-gee u be proper lier. I'v been following u like twitter & can phycologically deduce d kind of trouble shooter you'll be. grin
You mean psychologically? undecided
And you've been following me like twitter? shocked shocked
Dude, Do you work for the stalking Committee cause you've got to be one heck of a stalker
to follow someone like twitter.
I must be an important person. sad
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by noetic16(m): 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2010
Nairaland offers anonymity . . , . real life does not.
If I were to express half of the religious views I have expressed on this forum in real life , . . . .a fatwa would have been declared against me. Nairaland is IMO just a platform for discourse. . . . and does not reveal my person.

would I even have a discussion with u in real life?. . .Nope.
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by THEAMAKA(f): 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2010
mama-gee:

Don't mind the illiterate.
You mean psychologically? undecided
And you've been following me like twitter? shocked shocked
Dude, Do you work for the stalking Committee cause you've got to be one heck of a stalker
to follow someone like twitter.
I must be an important person. sad
that sounds familiar, sounds like something i say ALL THE TIME. even in my siggy undecided
be original please.
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by r231(m): 11:58pm On Mar 16, 2010
na2day?:

if i tell u i might have to kill ya grin grin grin

oh oh grin
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by mamagee3(f): 12:03am On Mar 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

that sounds familiar, sounds like something i say ALL THE TIME. even in my siggy  undecided
be original please.

I can see you're blinded by cataracts. . .
Cause I wasn't the one that said that instead I was quoting a reply made by the user stalking me. . .
Don't tease yourself. grin
pssf!
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:05am On Mar 17, 2010
that's nice. wink smiley
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by mamagee3(f): 12:06am On Mar 17, 2010
That's making a fool out of yourself. grin
Next!!!
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by na2day2(m): 12:11am On Mar 17, 2010
noetic16:

Nairaland offers anonymity . . , . real life does not.
If I were to express half of the religious views I have expressed on this forum in real life , . . . .a fatwa would have been declared against me. Nairaland is IMO just a platform for discourse. . . . and does not reveal my person.

would I even have a discussion with u in real life?. . .Nope.

my point exactly wink wink wink

r231:

oh oh grin

cool cool cool cool
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:12am On Mar 17, 2010
okay, that's nice.
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 17, 2010
na2day?:

my point exactly wink wink wink

cool cool cool cool

And not to mention NL offers certain puff puffs the opportunity to claim they are hot and I am not in anyway referring to na2day. Naaaaaaah! tongue
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by TOPE20001(f): 12:15am On Mar 17, 2010
na2day?:

my point exactly  wink

sharap grin cheesy
u are u in real life as well. dont lie tongue grin
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by InesQor(m): 12:23am On Mar 17, 2010
grin Catastrophe meets kata-kata

Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 17, 2010
I am myself both on NL and off NL. But i think I am much more controversial off Nairaland sha.
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by na2day2(m): 1:05am On Mar 17, 2010
michelin89:

And not to mention NL offers certain puff puffs the opportunity to claim they are hot and I am not in anyway referring to na2day. Naaaaaaah! tongue

see this lepalangins, i go whoop ur behind ooo! angry angry angry and i am hot, so hot that you've been dying for my fine self cool cool

TOPE2000!:

sharap grin cheesy
u are u in real life as well. dont lie tongue grin

this is a free forum, i have the right to lie tongue tongue tongue
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by mamagee3(f): 1:07am On Mar 17, 2010
There's nobody funnier than Na2Day. grin grin
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by Mhismole(f): 1:22am On Mar 17, 2010
InesQor:

grin Catastrophe meets kata-kata

Lool, i laugh in silence o,

@ poster, im very much the same. quiet, confident, and ever ready to watch a fight grin
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by bawomolo(m): 1:26am On Mar 17, 2010
no difference
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by InesQor(m): 1:30am On Mar 17, 2010
Mhismole:

Lool, i laugh in silence o,

@ poster, im very much the same. quiet, confident, and ever ready to watch a fight  grin
Hey Bambino!!!!!!!!!!! Whatzaaaaap?  kiss kiss kiss

By the way, I wasn't talking about myself when i said Catastrophy bla-bla, I was laughing at the fights on the thread.

For me, I'm much the very same person. But you know that already!  wink grin
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by spoilt(f): 1:39am On Mar 17, 2010
I come across as an old crow on nairaland. In real life I'm a real babe.   tongue
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by na2day2(m): 1:58am On Mar 17, 2010
spoilt:

I come across as an old crow on nairaland. In real life I'm a real babe.   tongue

and the lie detector test says, THAT WAS A LIE! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by spoilt(f): 1:59am On Mar 17, 2010
na2day?:

and the lie detector test says, THAT WAS A LIE! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol.
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by spoilt(f): 2:00am On Mar 17, 2010
na2day, you don dey find trouble now. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha / (38) Pictures Of Insanely Flexible Women Across The World / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.