Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,523 members, 7,975,079 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:27 PM

How The Truth Shattered Buhari's Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Truth Shattered Buhari's Presidency (911 Views)

Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP / Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency / Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Truth Shattered Buhari's Presidency by Bester44(m): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
I was not a fan of politics until Buhari came to the scene. I'm a blind follower but once the truth is revealed, I will hate who deceived me forever.

The first establishment of government I'm incensed at now is that useless EFCC. I was one of those supporting that director not wanted by the Senate. If curses can be that potent, I will hurl tons of it to those cursed fellows.

I will resist the temptation to abuse my president, but it's better for him to appease the populace at all cost.
Re: How The Truth Shattered Buhari's Presidency by PapaBaby: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
We warned you people that the man was an evil sycophantic ethnic supremacist but you people didn't listen.

1 Like

Re: How The Truth Shattered Buhari's Presidency by doctokwus: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bester44:
I'm a blind follower but once the truth is revealed, I will hate who deceived me forever.

The first establishment of government I'm incensed at now is that useless EFCC. I was one of those supporting that director not wanted by the Senate. If curses can be that potent, I will hurl tons of it to those cursed fellows.

I will resist the temptation to abuse my president,
You left who you should blame, the fraud of a cattle rearer and want to heap the blame on the only man Magu,who from what we all now know,is the only person that genuinely came with a honest zeal to fight corruption.
Buhari deceived us all with years of having integrity,but after series of events,starting last year,I went back to examine his antecedents,the establishments he has headed since leaving power,with a now unbiased but critical mind,& found out there is neither truth in him nor does he lack integrity.
That shocking revelation to me now made me realise that all the horrible and shocking actions he has taken since coming into power,built on foundations of deceit,lies and corruption,were in keeping with the real Buhari.
I urge you not only to forever be bitter with the man for deceiving millions like you,but to lend your voice, ideas and wherewithal to ensuring he not only returns to his cattle farm to spend the rest of what I wish wud be miserable years on earth,but most importantly, not just sit back but lend your own voice and posts to exposing his many lies,deceit and corrupt deeds.
Re: How The Truth Shattered Buhari's Presidency by freeze001(f): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
doctokwus:

You left who you should blame, the fraud of a cattle rearer and want to heap the blame on the only man Magu,who from what we all now know,is the only person that genuinely came with a honest zeal to fight corruption.
Buhari deceived us all with years of having integrity,but after series of events,starting last year,I went back to examine his antecedents,the establishments he has headed since leaving power,with a now unbiased but critical mind,& found out there is neither truth in him nor does he lack integrity.
That shocking revelation to me now made me realise that all the horrible and shocking actions he has taken since coming into power,built on foundations of deceit,lies and corruption,were in keeping with the real Buhari.
I urge you not only to forever be bitter with the man for deceiving millions like you,but to lend your voice, ideas and wherewithal to ensuring he not only returns to his cattle farm to spend the rest of what I wish wud be miserable years on earth,but most importantly, not just sit back but lend your own voice and posts to exposing his many lies,deceit and corrupt deeds.

I think u need to review this statement. I'm certain u are now convinced of his absolute lack of integrity u were initially deceived by so u cannot mean to say ...'nor does he lack integrity' cos he bloody well does.
Re: How The Truth Shattered Buhari's Presidency by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
doctokwus:

Unlike uncle Gbawe, omenka, midolian, madridguy, passingshot and co, I still feel that BeremX and this brother I'm quoting are true Nigerians. The others only speak in accordance with the dictates of their allowances paid to them by jubril

God bless you sir

2 Likes

Re: How The Truth Shattered Buhari's Presidency by Bester44(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
doctokwus:

You know this is Nigeria, using harsh words against a sitting president in a lawless country is not advisable. It's obvious that the purported zeal of Magu is according to what the presidency asks him to pursue. Was EFCC blind not to know that Maina was around all these while? I bit my fingers reading such a headline as EFCC searches for Maina. What nonsense!
Re: How The Truth Shattered Buhari's Presidency by Bester44(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
freeze001:

I think u need to review this statement. I'm certain u are now convinced of his absolute lack of integrity u were initially deceived by so u cannot mean to say ...'nor does he lack integrity' cos he bloody well does.

I think he means 'has' instead of 'lack' in that sentence. Is either the man in Aso Rock is not Buhari or that there is a bitter truth this government doesn't want to surface.
Re: How The Truth Shattered Buhari's Presidency by SalamRushdie: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
doctokwus:

That is one core attribute of Buharist and ehat had been working fir Buhari all his life , his supporters always find a way to absolve him of every wrong doing despite all the glaring facts ..Me I stilll maintain my stance that Buhari is responsible for 80 percent of the rot Nigeria has become since 80s and I know what I am saying ..It was Atiku who exposed Buharis 53 suitcases yet the people absolved Buhari and went on to label Atiku corrupt
Re: How The Truth Shattered Buhari's Presidency by Throwback: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
doctokwus:

The Buhari presidency is finished.

If he refuses to return to Daura by 2019, I will personally operate the wheel barrow that will dump him and his kaayaa in his village.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Orders Arrest Of Former Enugu Governor / Herdsmen Attack: Nigerian Air Force Begins BombingĀ of Adamawa Villages / Behold Nigeria's President In 2019!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.