Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,250 members, 7,981,440 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 05:11 PM

Bitcoin Tips: 6 Steps On How To Create A Bitcoin Wallet From Your Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Tips: 6 Steps On How To Create A Bitcoin Wallet From Your Phone (960 Views)

Fund Binance Wallet From Nigeria / Luno Bitcoin Wallet Requesting For BVN For Verification / Bitcoin Tips: Confirmed Method On How To Make Money With BITCOIN – $100/day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Tips: 6 Steps On How To Create A Bitcoin Wallet From Your Phone by Plus1Nigeria(m): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2017

How To Set Up a Bitcoin Wallet

I often see this Questions on forums and blog Comment, ‘how to get a bitcoin address? and its left unanswered, I will show you the simple Guide on How To Open A Bitcoin Wallet From Your Phone or system, You just need to have an internet connection that’s all.

What is a Bitcoin Wallet?

A “wallet” is basically the Bitcoin equivalent of a bank account. It allows you to receive bitcoins, store them, and then send them to others. There are two main types of wallets. A software wallet is one that you install on your own computer or mobile device. You are in complete control over the security of your coins, but they can sometimes be tricky to install and maintain. A web wallet or hosted wallet is one that is hosted by a third party. They are often much easier to use, but you have to trust the provider to maintain high levels of security to protect your coins. – buybitcoinworldwide.com

Blockchain is One of the quickest and easiest ways to get a Bitcoin wallet. it is another web wallet that provides a simple setup and mobile access to your account via their Android app. They also provide a number of other useful services to the Bitcoin community.

Read Bellow The 6 Steps on How To Create A Bitcoin Wallet From Your Phone
CLICK HERE
Re: Bitcoin Tips: 6 Steps On How To Create A Bitcoin Wallet From Your Phone by Mentor4life(m): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
Do you have bitcoin for sale? I can buy your bitcoin at rate of #352/$. pm me.

(1) (Reply)

Online Businesses One Can Make Money In 2018 / Customise your whatsapp group invitation links and phone number / I Buy Itunes Cards And Any Other Gift Card In Exchange Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.