Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,305 members, 7,950,563 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

Is Like I’m NUTRW Chairman In Kano : Reekado Banks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Like I’m NUTRW Chairman In Kano : Reekado Banks (428 Views)

Tacha Meets Ojukaye Amachere, APC Chairman In Rivers State / Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Like I’m NUTRW Chairman In Kano : Reekado Banks by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2017

According to the singer, in a social media post, he is now famous and the president of the National Union of Road Transport Workers in Kano state after 2 different tricycle riders popularly called Keke Napep, decorated their ride with his posters

Reekado Banks shared A picture of 2 Tricycles which are plated with his pictures on twitter

He tweeted

Two diff tricycles ?? Chai.. Ees like i’m NURTW president in Kano o. Please find all the people for me. Let me pay them for the free rides❤️ “.

The Jeje Crooner is now looking for the owner of the tricycles to Appreciate them for the love they have for him.

He wants his followers to get him the owners as soon as possible just to pay for the free ride he has been having from Day 1.

See more images

(1) (Reply)

Video: Tonto Dikeh Gets Chieftancy Title, Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood / Yemi Alade’s Johnny Becomes Youtube’s Nigerian Music Video With Most Views / See Top 10 Songs Played In Nigeria In 2017 That Will amaze You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.