Stats: 3,191,167 members, 7,943,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. (33775 Views)

Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by castrol180(m): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
It is true, that's not Maina. It is the work of the propagandists and the likes that are circulating it on social media.

Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by IMASTEX: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
Enjoy the game you guys are good at. Propaganda

Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by begwong: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
No wahala, since those cabals he was laffing with are those behind the illegal recall./reappointment of maina no froblem.
Kwaraption continues season 2,as APC Wan break feedeefee record.

Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by Donkay82: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
Why explaining,next they will come out with is that maina was cloned
Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by happney65: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:
Every Person mischievously discrediting PMB's cfight against corruption by sabotaging his efforts shall know no peace.

AMEN.

Which effort?He sat with corrupt Men and Women before winning the Presidency..Tinubu and Co and yet you still claim he isnt corrupt?Your brain is really paining you..

Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by Paperwhite(m): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:
Every Person mischievously discrediting PMB's cfight against corruption by sabotaging his efforts shall know no peace.

AMEN.
That is a kind of prayer no reasonable person will say amen to.Buhari wines and dines more than the devil.

Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by Mechette(m): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
is like dat man is not buhari.....is weda media aids or sometin lik dat...is d buhari nt talkin again.evrytime buhari said buhari.smtin is wrong..
Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by SalamRushdie: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Noted
Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by Leez(m): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
presidency:
This fake photo of Abdulrasheed Maina is circulating on social media.
giftq come n see
Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by Throwback: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:

AMEN.

Even Buhari has not helped himself, and I have resolved not to waste my time helping him either.

As for the picture, I long knew it wasn't Maina, but I did not care if such misinformation discredited a government that readily gives critics the weapons to punish it further.

If Buhari has chosen to fail, let him fail exceedingly.

Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by blaqoracle: 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
OGACLO:
Life as a wailer is just unfortunate
it is so miserable to be an ipig these days.
Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by Throwback: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
presidency:

Is the Osinbajo report on SGF and NAI scandals also fake?

Or will it take a corruption fighter 1year to study it and implement the recommendations therein?

Tell your principal that he has lost all goodwill, he will be sacked unfailingly.

We have given him enough time to show us how a responsible and efficient government should be run, rather we are daily mocked by the wanton irresponsibility of his administration.

Any poll conducted to rate Buhari at this moment can not get him a rating higher than 10%.

Buhari must pack and go.

Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by bilulu(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:
Every Person mischievously discrediting PMB's fight against corruption by sabotaging his efforts shall know no peace.

AMEN.
and may God rule ur life d way Buhari is ruling Nigeria.... say amen

Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by dominique(f): 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
Show us the real non-photoshopped photo naa

Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:
Every Person mischievously discrediting PMB's fight against corruption by sabotaging his efforts shall know no peace.

AMEN.

Na the saboteurs reinstate maina ni? Just as I am my own worst enemy, Buhari is his own worst enemy.

Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
Throwback:

Even Buhari has not helped himself, and I have resolved not to waste my time helping him either.

As for the picture, I long knew it wasn't Maina, but I did not care if such misinformation discredited a government that readily gives critics the weapons to punish it further.

Hear, Hear!
Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by mgbadike81: 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
kn23h:
Lord!!! IPOB and lies.

Misusing media rights.
premium times and Sahara reporters are treating your Bleep ups and your busy shouting ipob that have never have any interest to participate in your zoo politics. buhari should appease tinubu so he would withdraw his news media attack dogs.

Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by nanotechy: 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:

AMEN.
Amen! but...
If Buhari's "fight against corruption' is sectional, he shall know no peace!

Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by stilldoingokay(f): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:

AMEN.

Undiala
Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by adelacuna(m): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:

AMEN.
Let's stop deceiving ourself Buhari is not fighting any corruption, simply put he is just witch hunting, if really he is fighting this corruption he will start from his close associates that nurtures and encourage corruption.

Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by Nbote(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
These zombies are funny... We didnt see dem in d thread on Maina's reinstatement or d ones of all d denials but now dis is d one dey came to defend .. Like seriously??

Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by erimmy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
presidency:
SO MAINA IS A PERSONAE NON GRATA. OK O.
Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by DJperdurabo: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
ChangetheChange:

Buhari is a bastard

Atiku 2019

Jimi Agbaje for PDP Chairman

Una don start o!
Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by AkupeMBANO(f): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
kn23h:

LMAoooo I haven't seen this niccur since Yorubas disgraced him in Lagos grin grin

Omo ale buruku. We are ready to disgrace him again kiss kiss
jimi agbaje is not running for a Yoruba position, he is aspiring to become PDP national chairman. are you a PDP member? do you have what it takes to vote as a delegate In the upcoming convention? if not please Goan wash dishes you can't disgrace even a rat.

Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by Duru009(m): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
ChangetheChange:

Buhari is a bastard

Atiku 2019

Agbaje cannot win cos he has not been vocal since he lost the governorship. Even many thought he silently worked for APC in the last election.

He can't be trusted!!
Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by linusbnn(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:

AMEN.

But do you still have faith in this anti-corruption nonsense?.

Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by dangaye: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
ChangetheChange:

Buhari is a bastard

Atiku 2019

Very childish insult. Go back home and learn home training.
Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by monex(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Throwback:

yes but we should reject propaganda. I am disappointing in PMB but we should speak against propaganda. Even at the height of GEJ's government's cluelessness, I was still against the lies and propaganda used against him.

ditto for now.

Politics just hard abeg
Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by IamEmem(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:

AMEN.

ODE!! Who and who is discrediting PMB fight against corruption? Is it not the old man soiling his integrity? How can u be CinC and claim not to know the recall and promotion of a wanted criminal into civil service, who gave him clearance, why didn't he order his immediate arrest rather than sack, how many of those pointing accusing fingers have been dealt with, how many of his field soldiers accessed of corruption have been arraigned?. My friend ur ODEISM is legendary u simply need deliverance.

Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by LordofNaija: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
in the voice of Babachir Lawal "who is the prwsidency"
Re: Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. by alfredfrddy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
This to inform the general public that the bearer of this diamond account, Adeola Adejare, 222499286, is a fraudster who claims to sell data. His phone number is 08067956156. Anyone doing business with him is doing so at his/her own detriment. Share this message until the miscreant is apprehended and dealt with accordingly. Thank you

Frank Nneji Declares For Imo Governorship Election 2019 / 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' / Policeman Arrests Passengers For Commenting On #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest