Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,701 members, 7,914,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:08 PM

Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] (3942 Views)

Wizkid Goes On Gucci Shopping Spree With Last Son Amid ‘deadbeat Dad’ Allegation / Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) / Gucci Gives U.s Rapper 30% Discount For Life For Spending Soo Much On Gucci Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nigerian actress, Eniola Badmus has snagged herself a new man and she is willing to break bank to keep him satisfied.

The plus size movie star who has never been open about her romance life took to her social space to ask her fans for help while shopping for her new man.

See below...

www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/eniola-badmus-goes-on-gucci-spree-to.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
To please hushpuppy
Re: Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
I'm only interested on how she will able to mould An Original Eba with those things she's gat on her nails embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] by Flexherbal(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
To please hushpuppy

Lol!
Re: Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] by nikkypearl(f): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
I really dont know what to type angry
Re: Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
nikkypearl:
I really dont know what to type angry
Just type

Eye

Yam

Stew

Peed..

Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] by nikkypearl(f): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Just type

Eye

Yam

Stew

Peed..

Thanks
ok

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] by toyeanlawlah(f): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
These people are here again o! Must we know every 'silly' thing you do Orisirisi NONSENSE!
I think the person below me can answer your JAMB kwesionz. Over to you...
Re: Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
undecided

Hypocrites above

Beautiful nails I love it.
Re: Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm only interested on how she will able to mould An Original Eba with those things she's gat on her nails embarassed embarassed

shey na Nails them they take make eba ni??
Re: Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] by mankan2k7(m): 12:42am On Oct 25, 2017
Abeg, na age dey shrink your hand. U don old finish
Re: Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] by consultancy: 1:13am On Oct 25, 2017
I hope he will still be very pleased to call you his when the money is exhausted on Gucci n Prada
Re: Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] by LasuGBoy(m): 1:13am On Oct 25, 2017
When girls do nails like these,it's beautiful.. But abeg how dem wan take tamba? grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] by Icekeeng(m): 1:26am On Oct 25, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Hypocrites above

Beautiful nails I love it.
How do you ladies feel comfortable in those? I just don't understand
Re: Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] by jordyspices: 5:23am On Oct 25, 2017
lolz
Re: Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] by Partnerbiz3: 6:35am On Oct 25, 2017
I will comment latee
Re: Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:39am On Oct 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm only interested on how she will able to wash her puxxy with those things she's gat on her nails embarassed embarassed

when she finally bought one please op let us know
Re: Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] by BoyHuncho(m): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2017
ok

Re: Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] by pally123: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Not to talk of how she washes her nunu with them
Re: Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2017
pally123:
Not to talk of how she washes her nunu with them
I weak terribly bro embarassed embarassed
Re: Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] by youngsahito(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2017
Those long nails dey scare person oooo
Re: Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] by contactmorak: 11:05am On Oct 25, 2017
What responsible man would want his woman to break the bank to buy designer stuff inorder to please him
Re: Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] by kaybestt(m): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2017
who dah 1 help

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe 17-Years-Old Daughter, Michelle Stuns In New Pictures / Bbnaija : Check Out The Car Laycon Fan's Plan To Buy For Him On His Birthday / Cheapest Boutique On Allen Avenue Ikeja‎

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.