Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,666 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:34 AM

Having Issue With Nysc Online Reg? This Is What To Do For Pcms In Lagos, Ikorodu - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Having Issue With Nysc Online Reg? This Is What To Do For Pcms In Lagos, Ikorodu (851 Views)

Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed / For Pcms Going From LAGOS TO BENUE / Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Issue With Nysc Online Reg? This Is What To Do For Pcms In Lagos, Ikorodu by quazoj: 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
The NYSC Registration for ''Batch B' 2017 is now ongoing and we are aware that some PCMs have been struggling tor register.

If you are within Ikorodu, Ogijo, Ketu, Ijede, Agric, Agnese, Ita-Oluwo and other axis, you should visit EASYCAFE, The NYSC Approved and Accredited Registration center (0029) Located Opposite LASPOTECH first gate, Ikorodu, Lagos.

It has been brought to our notice that some unaccredited enters are registering PCMs through un-approved ways which might later lead into uthentication errors during verification of the PCM's Identity in Camp.

At EASYCAFE (NYSC Accredited Centers located Opposite LASPOTECH first gate Ikorodu Lagos) you are assured a genuine Registration for NYSC. Although, you may need to exercise patience for some minutes due to congestion on NYSC portal

BELOW, YOU HAVE ANSWER TO SOME QUESTIONS YOU MAY WANT TO ASK:

**How much Does IT COST TO FINISH NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION?
======ANS======
The total cost for NYSC Online registration for Mobilization is N4,500.
This include the N3,000 for Call-up letter charge which is to be paid with your master card.
DO I NEED TO BE PRESENT FOR THE REGISTRATION?
====ANS=====
YES, This is because your thumb must be captured (thumbprinting).
Due to this reason, NYSC do not allow proxy registration.

*** WHERE TO DO NYSC 2017 BATCH 'B' ONLINE REGISTRATION: ****
In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective corps members are to REGISTER WITH NYSC ACCREDITED CENTERS / CYBER CAFES.
At EASYCAFE LTD, being an NYSC Accredited centers for over 4Years (when online registration begin) you are ensured a seamless registration with our professionals.
[b]WHEN DO I REGISTER?
=====ANS=====
The registration starts on 20th of April through 6MAY, 2017. You can do the registration within these days.
Please make sure you are registered before May 6, 2017.
I DID PART-TIME, HOW DO I COLLECT MY EXCEPTION LETTER?
=====ANS=====
For Part-time students, Although it is expected that your Name and details is already sent to NYSC by now. However, your mode of registrtion is not so different. You will go through the necessary registration, Make the necessary online payment as stated above. After the registration, you'll need to wait until when other corps are collecting NYSC Posting Letter, before your notification of Exception will be out.
HOW DO I GET PREPARED?
To get prepared for this Registration, Please DOWNLOAD THE NYSC PRE-ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM HERE. /NYSCformTemplate
Print this form, fill and bring it along with you to EASYCAFE (Opposite LASPOTECH)
WHAT KIND OF PASSPORT DO I USE?
=====ANS=====
NYSC updated portal is now VERY strick with Passport Photograph.
Due to this reason, we advice prospective corps to suspend passport photograph till point of registration for Best Size, Exposure and Dimension.
WHERE IS EASYCAFE LOCATED?
====ANS====
Our Office is located Directly Opposite LASPOTECH, in Ikorodu.
Tel: 2348169902622 (Text, Whatzapp, Call for more Direction)

http://www.easy24.com.ng/2017/10/nysc-2017-batch-b-registration-all-you.html

Re: Having Issue With Nysc Online Reg? This Is What To Do For Pcms In Lagos, Ikorodu by tobbyabk: 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
pls help! I was mistakenly mobilized for service 2016 while I still had an outstanding course. Now(2017) , I have cleared the outstanding and results are out. I have also done my clearance. when I checked the Nysc portal today, I saw my name there but my date of graduation is 2016, what can I do? should I go ahead with registration?
Re: Having Issue With Nysc Online Reg? This Is What To Do For Pcms In Lagos, Ikorodu by Hephhemcomputer: 1:33am On Oct 25, 2017
Good morning all PCMs viewing this
I can boldly say that everybody that came for registration at Heph Hem Computers Agodi Gate, Ibadan on 24/10/2017 smiled home. Meaning, they all completed their registration except those that could not wait. Though, this doesn't mean there wasn't any issues but the only issue was general network problem which affected everybody irrespective of your location. There wasn't passport upload problem AT ALL.
It's not by power nor by might
Visit us today for a sweet experience. Call/WhatsApp 08032819071
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Having Issue With Nysc Online Reg? This Is What To Do For Pcms In Lagos, Ikorodu by kcy(m): 2:48am On Oct 25, 2017
Hephhemcomputer:

Good morning all PCMs viewing this
I can boldly say that everybody that came for registration at Heph Hem Computers Agodi Gate, Ibadan on 24/10/2017 smiled home. Meaning, they all completed their registration except those that could not wait. Though, this doesn't mean there wasn't any issues but the only issue was general network problem which affected everybody irrespective of your location. There wasn't passport upload problem AT ALL.
It's not by power nor by might
Visit us today for a sweet experience. Call/WhatsApp 08032819071
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Continue

(1) (Reply)

KPMG Undergraduate And Graduate Internship Recruitment 2018 / Three-week Long Pause From Civilisation: An Nysc Account / Proscribe CPC Not NYSC – Omo-omoruyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.