Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,014 members, 7,912,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:17 PM

Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift (38667 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by consultancy: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
kalufelix:

Cut The Mentions Already Man..You Are Only Making A Pubic Show Of Shame For Yoursef. You Can't Be In Abuja And Be In Portharcourt At The Same Time Just As You Can't Be In Enugu And Also Be In Lagos ..

Next Time Make A Lil Research And Consultation As Your Moniker Implies Before Jumping Into Such Loud Mouthed Conclusions...
as much as i would have loved to reply to your ill mannered choice of words above, i would let this go. you have ur opinion and i have mine, why is mine hurting u so bad? what I'm even saying is, there is no way the pastor would claim he was not aware that donations were going on in a church he fathers, to buy him a rolls royce.
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by banguroughly(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
Kudos to him 4 his good works but was he not aware of the contributions by the members?
Why reject the gift now?
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
Na woah! If he collect am problem, If he reject am still problem. Make una just free the guy, hypocritical goats.
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by sben2308(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
asuustrike2009:

At least they did have a site and don't go about broadcasting to the whole world like OPM is doing. In fact a friend of mine who attends winners told me that they were communicated via their regional pastors that first class students are given scholarship

Broadcasting or not my issue is churches not helping d less privilege cuz they became wat they r due to d fact that d founding members r mostly less privilege and again y wait till wen he finish with a first class .Y not train him from the start cuz if most of this less privilege get this advantage they will do better than this ur so call Frnd . I want them to start from foundation not from roofing cuz d bible says if the foundation b destroy wat can d righteous do ?
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by Amberon11: 11:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Na so!!

grin grin
kalufelix:

God Is Here
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by ganiladworld: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
These ARRANGEE god of men thinks everyone is as gullible as they are. just few weeks back one yeye guy claimed he bought a customized range rover valued at 36 million naira, on the day he took delivery of the SUV holy spirit spoke to him that he should use it to sow seed to the 'GOD OF MEN" .
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by An2elect2(f): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
bennynaza:
What an insult by his members.
Why won't he reject it? Is it not his mates that their members are buying private jet for upandan?
grin
Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by Burgerlomo: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Thumbs up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu / My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.