Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,156 members, 7,949,969 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

VIDEO Pele - Messi Is The Best Player In The World - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / VIDEO Pele - Messi Is The Best Player In The World (1446 Views)

The Latest Ranking Of 100 Footballers Of All Times- Pele, Messi, Ronaldo, Etc. / I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The World's Best Player Award! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO Pele - Messi Is The Best Player In The World by overdozie: 2:32am On Oct 25, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=errItVs-3o8
Following the second consecutive and fifth overall FIFA best player award won by Real Madrid forward and Manchester United Legend, Cristiano Ronaldo, Football great and Brazilian football legend Pele has come out to say that Barcelona forward, Lionel Messi, is the best player in the world regardless of the FIFA BEST PLAYER award.
He compared the Messi-Ronaldo argument with the Ronaldo-Ronaldinho argument and although he admitted that Cristiano Ronaldo was an excellent forward player, he went on to say that Messi is the best footballer in the world.
I'm quite certain many Manchester United and Real Madrid fans do not share this sentiment with Pele, football great or not.
Re: VIDEO Pele - Messi Is The Best Player In The World by chuks000(m): 3:05am On Oct 25, 2017
Not a new thing...btw, its my birthday

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Chelsea’s Technical Director Michael Emenalo Resigns / President Buhari Congratulates Super Eagles After Defeating Argentina / Nigeria Avert World Cup Bonus Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.