Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,692 members, 7,932,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 03:40 PM

N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... (12086 Views)

Silver-spoon Lawmakers: Dambazau, Mark And Other Children Of The Rich, Powerful / N2bn Fraud: Buhari Didn't Invite Maina Home - Says Presidency / N2bn Fraud: Arrest Abdulrasheed Maina Now - Sagay, Falana Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... by Kingdolo(m): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2017
shocked
Re: N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... by bettercreature(m): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2017
This Maina guy should be the next 007
Re: N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... by Hiccups: 8:30am On Oct 25, 2017
cool
Re: N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... by Boyooosa(m): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm
Re: N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... by asawanathegreat(m): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2017
Medicine after dearth

1 Like

Re: N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... by tolexy007(m): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2017
h
Re: N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... by RZArecta(m): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2017
Dambazzau should also be arrested for this travesty, he knew Maina's criminal status before trying to force him back on Nigerians through the back door
Re: N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... by thundafire: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2017
He will come out and be arrested then prosecuted after that put on bail then Apc will use it as a way of winning people hearts that dey are fighting kwaruption

1 Like

Re: N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... by OlujobaSamuel: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2017
night and day will never agree on you eating the fruit of ur labour, weyrey ministers dem
Re: N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:39am On Oct 25, 2017
Danbazzau should shut up and stop trying to extricate himself from this mess. We all know they roll he and other members of the cabal played in mania's reinstatement. This is the time for Buhari to prove that his anti corruption fight is not a hoax.
Re: N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... by captainlofe(m): 8:39am On Oct 25, 2017
Too lazy to read this litany. .
Though I won't be surprice if this case goes in the way of it ancestors.
if you know what I mean!
Re: N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... by musa234(m): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Dambazzu was acting under Presidential powers as you said here so buhari should resign
Dont mind that hypocritical Yoruba boy, they think we trust them here in the north

1 Like

Re: N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... by musa234(m): 8:42am On Oct 25, 2017
seunmsg:
Dambazau himself should resign from office over his role in the entire saga.
hypocrite spotted!

1 Like

Re: N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... by zionic(m): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2017
Quote me anywhere,

Talking from the corner of my mouth;

It is ONLY what Lier Mohammed of APC radio station says on this matter i will believe.

Zee says so!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... by stilldoingokay(f): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Dambazzu was acting under Presidential powers as you said here so buhari should resign

which buhari the almighty dictator, he rather die there ooh
Re: N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... by mansmith(m): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2017
Another drama playing out. Soon, they will take him to court and acquit him of all charges . This will be gazetted and he will be recalled to civil service. Who you ebb?
Re: N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 25, 2017
my worry is dat there a apparent lack of seriousness from the other political parties to take over in 2019.
It seems there no credible candidates to take over the presidency of this country.
Buhari is a monumental failure.
APC should b ready to relinquish power if Buhari s wat dey can offer in 2019.
Re: N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... by zoedew: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2017
This is getting messier by the day. How can one ask another not in one’s employment to do a thing? Dambazau pretends not to know thatPresident has since sacked Maina. President Buhari is beginning to lose steam and appears not to be hands-on as President. How else is one to explain the SGF, NIA DG and now Maina/Malami scandals, Meanwhile Magu pretends not to know about Mainagate. The President has got a lot of explaining to do.
Re: N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... by bigtt76(f): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2017
Instead of telling DSS who are protecting the guy to bundle him to EFCC office, you're begging him to surrender to EFCC angry madt people

BeeBeeOoh:
• I don’t know where my client is –Maina’s lawyer

• Fire AGF, others –Activists

• N/Assembly wants probe

• HoS queries two perm secs

•EFCC seals six propertiesPage

John Alechenu, John Ameh, Olalekan Adetayo, Friday Olokor, Eniola Akinkuotu and Leke Bayewu

http://punchng.com/n2bn-fraud-surrender-to-efcc-dambazau-tells-maina-%e2%80%a2-i-dont-know-where-my-client-is-mainas-lawyer-%e2%80%a2-fire-agf-others-activists-%e2%80%a2-nassembl/

Re: N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... by AlanSugar(m): 9:29am On Oct 25, 2017
mbaboy:
Maina was reinstated for bankrolling Buharis campaign in 2015, the president was fully aware of his reinstatement so he should not pretend.

Honestly to me this doesn't make sense. Why reinstate him, pay him salary, then take the salary back through election campaigns? It doesn't make sense. If buhari was interested in the already stolen 2 billion, there wouldn't be any need to reinstate him in office, just make a side deal with the crook to bankroll the 2019 elections, then compansate him with presidential pardon/reinstatement, promotion and backlog of outstanding salaries when the election is won. I'm not sure buhari is part of the whole saga cus if he is, the senate probe committee will see it and that will be the end of buhari in office. So your posit doesn't make sense sir.
Modified : oh so sorry, you meant in 2015, thought you were referring to 2019, my error.
Re: N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2017
DonVikings:
grin
Nawa oh! Even ordinary hailing is now wahala embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... by salesforce: 10:24am On Oct 25, 2017
Oh
Re: N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... by ShootThemAll(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2017
Even if President Muhammadu Buhari devalued the Naira, did he also devalue your brain? How can you believe that Maina returned, was reinstated and given such a plum position without his say so? How can you believe that the EFCC did not know the address of his $2 million house before yesterday? The question the should be asking is this: Did the Buhari administration sacrifice Maina to the press and Nigerians to divert attention from the alleged $25 billion scam at NNPC? Whatever the answer, we now know that Buhari and the APC just deceived Nigerians and installed a government of the corrupt, for the corrupt and by the corrupt. Curroptocracy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hon Abdulmumin Jibrin Emerge DG Femi Gbajabiamila Speakership Campaign Org / Why Nigeria Can’t Stop Borrowing – CBN / HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.