Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,342 members, 7,978,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:57 PM

What Should I Do Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do Please (918 Views)

Dairy of a book nerd / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do Please by Ogddebby(m): 6:11am On Oct 25, 2017
. Pls I want to help him but I dont know how to.
Re: What Should I Do Please by daewoorazer(m): 6:12am On Oct 25, 2017

For as long as the man won't tell you the object of blackmail, he ain't ready to be helped. Don't go on a mission that will burn your hands I repeat.

That object of blackmail is what's gonna solve the issue, everyone who hears this story in isolation of this 'object' will feel for your boss, what if your boss has done something as bad as raping her?

Don't become d hunted...

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do Please by Atlantia(f): 6:17am On Oct 25, 2017
I believe you've helped him as much as you can. You advised him to open up to his wife and pastor but he refused.
He's a grown man and is perfectly capable of making his own decisions.

He is sleeping with your colleague. It didn't just happen once. He obviously thought he could get away with having an extra-marital affair but he got the wrong end of the bargain.

My advice is - Wash your hands off the matter and retire to the sidelines. If the truth gets exposed and your involvement is discovered, the wife will blame you for covering up for him.

Let your boss sort himself out.
You're human, you feel sorry for him... I understand.
You're a Christian, pray for him.
That's the best you can do.

I rest my case.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do Please by teebankz10(m): 6:18am On Oct 25, 2017
Chai!!! Am naive about things like this
But,please let your boss kill her once and for all Cus if your boss is able to escape from her trap, she is surely going to hunt another prey and these kind if ladies are not supposed to live among human being cry cry

Blackmailers never stop until they get the worse sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do Please by madridguy(m): 6:19am On Oct 25, 2017
Your boss has entered one chance which I believe he can only get off the hook of woman through force. Tell him to look for every means possible to tell his wife first and let them give it fire to fire to the woman.

My opinion though.
Re: What Should I Do Please by religionisbad(m): 6:22am On Oct 25, 2017
One chance
Re: What Should I Do Please by PEPPERified: 6:30am On Oct 25, 2017
Blackmail is a criminal offence punishable with a term of imprisonment that might be up to 3 years.
The best way to deal with the publicity of the event he is being blackmailed of is to make it known to people that matter by himself, and then report the lady to the police.
Although it sounds difficult, but it will be way better for him to confess to the people/person than for the person to find out (possibly on social media).
Re: What Should I Do Please by sinaj(f): 6:31am On Oct 25, 2017
Is blackmailing not a criminal act? He should get her arrested except your boss isnt clean either.
Re: What Should I Do Please by Dramadiddy(m): 6:33am On Oct 25, 2017
weird.. you normally have something to do with someone before he has information, damning information about you. you usually first sleep with her then she goes to blackmail, she won't blackmail you, then make you sleep with her, your boss isn't telling you the full story, unless we all would have our nudes out .

BTW no posts from you Atlantia..
Re: What Should I Do Please by Atlantia(f): 6:35am On Oct 25, 2017
Dramadiddy:
weird.. you normally have something to do with someone before he has information, damning information about you. you usually first sleep with her then she goes to blackmail, she won't blackmail you, then make you sleep with her, your boss isn't telling you the full story, unless we all would have our nudes out .

BTW no posts from you Atlantia..
Huh?!
Re: What Should I Do Please by Dramadiddy(m): 6:35am On Oct 25, 2017
daewoorazer:

For as long as the man won't tell you the object of blackmail, he ain't ready to be helped. Don't go on a mission that will burn your hands I repeat.

That object of blackmail is what's gonna solve the issue, everyone who hears this story in isolation of this 'object' will feel for your boss, what if your boss has done something as bad as raping her?

Don't become d hunted...

exactly, the story is weird
Re: What Should I Do Please by Dramadiddy(m): 6:37am On Oct 25, 2017
Atlantia:
Huh?!
you don't post frequently on your diary
Re: What Should I Do Please by Atlantia(f): 6:39am On Oct 25, 2017
Dramadiddy:
you don't post frequently on your diary
Oh yes.
I don't post frequently. I only update it when it suits me.
Re: What Should I Do Please by Dramadiddy(m): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2017
Atlantia:

Oh yes.
I don't post frequently. I only update it when it suits me.
Cool. I enjoy it. Keep it up
Re: What Should I Do Please by Atlantia(f): 6:44am On Oct 25, 2017
Dramadiddy:
Cool. I enjoy it. Keep it up
Lol..alright oh.
Re: What Should I Do Please by wale0911: 6:44am On Oct 25, 2017
First talk your boss out of the idea of killing her. If he does, the consequence and guilt will be higher than any blackmail the lady is planning.
I sense that the object of blackmail is weighty, your boss might be protecting himself and you by not opening up yet, however I think it is time to turn the table around.
We are now in the technology age, she can be framed as well. A master plan should be grafted to nail the bitch, ensure he talks about a possibility she might blackmail him in the set up act. If he succeeds with this, he should not hesitate to send copies to her husband, staff members and immediately sack her!
Re: What Should I Do Please by Exponental(m): 6:49am On Oct 25, 2017
If you want to help, you need to know what the blackmail is about, sex video or pictures, impregnated her or another woman, killed someone, other secrets or whatever! If he can't open up, the blackmail will continue.....
On the other hand, while in a group with the said lady (if she doesn't know you are aware), raise a topic on blackmail and let her here from people that blackmailers don't live long and die well.
Re: What Should I Do Please by Iseoluwani: 6:50am On Oct 25, 2017
So in this 21st century you don't know how to blackmail someone that has blackmailed u, SMH.. ..

Let me help u

Since your oga believes she will come to his office and still make demand OR whatever and you said she got husband too

Simple

Get CCTV in your office and when she comes capture her misbehaviour and especially her words, not once not twice maybe 5times OR more.

Your oga should now jejely tell his wife and beg her. Then d woman won't have any leverage, then copy d stuff on CCTV on a disc and give it to her.. . Even in the disc, don't copy her wrong doings at once. Try and spilt it.. Give it to her to watch, expect her to bluff, because she will. Just warn her

D moment she makes d mistake of reporting to your wife, just give d lady husband d remaining season film

There is also probability that she has your video too so be smart

Don't u watch Hollywood ni

Call JACK BAUER TO HELP
Re: What Should I Do Please by kunlesufyan(m): 7:13am On Oct 25, 2017
Lol... Shebi he couldn't resist the devil. Him go cry taya
Re: What Should I Do Please by nrexzy: 7:27am On Oct 25, 2017
He should clear on one day.... Fire the b$##h
Re: What Should I Do Please by crisisexpert321(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2017
Very easy solution.

Thumb screw.

08076750300 WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (pictures) / Photo's Of A 90yrs Old Mother With Her [32 grandkids & 25greatgrandkids] / My Ex's Family Have Been Trying To Do Witchcraft On Me Since Last Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.